Could it be possible that the republican's vote in a African American ?

I find it highly improbable. Too many righties will look at Carson and see Obama.

That is possible, but you can bet NO Democrats will crossover and vote for another black man. They prefer old white career politicians that promise them lots of free stuff.
You mean they won't vote for a candidate just because he's black like you nutters have been saying for 6 years?! :eek:

I am watching Ben Carson rise quickly in the polls. Personally over the last 8 years I have seen many who are still in the dark ages when it comes to a person who is not white and an African American as our president.

I may not agree with many of Ben Carson's policies , but he is an incredibly brilliant man.

Do you think he has a chance?

BTW: watch the movie Gifted Hands, it is his true story.

Republicans love Ben Carson’s views on race. Most voters of color don’t.

That is because you are ignorant and only believe the lies you are told. Before Carson we wanted Herman Cain. It's a lie that Republicans are racist. Only idiots believe that nonsense.

I am watching Ben Carson rise quickly in the polls. Personally over the last 8 years I have seen many who are still in the dark ages when it comes to a person who is not white and an African American as our president.

I may not agree with many of Ben Carson's policies , but he is an incredibly brilliant man.

To soon to tell at this point in time. Early polling suggests the repubs have had their fill of authoritarians & war mongers.

Proof all blacks dont' look alike.

th

th

Why do you even ask such a question? Why do you think Republicans dislike blacks? You have no reason other then believing the kool aid laced BS comeing from the democrats. The party who really dislike blacks, of course they have a black friend in the WH, is the same party that has put them in chains for 200 years. Time for blacks to realize it. And I am not a Republican.

Why do you even ask such a question? Why do you think Republicans dislike blacks? You have no reason other then believing the kool aid laced BS comeing from the democrats. The party who really dislike blacks, of course they have a black friend in the WH, is the same party that has put them in chains for 200 years. Time for blacks to realize it. And I am not a Republican.

Oh right. Why don't you list all of the Republican civil rights leaders that are adored by the black populace.

I find it highly improbable. Too many righties will look at Carson and see Obama.
He is nothing like Obama.
You're missing my point. As far as the hard right is concerned, he's exactly like Obama.
Nope still not agreeing with you on this.

He is NOTHING like Obama.

Besides being a mulatto with no government experience?
Ben Carson? A mulatto? Nope.

No government experience, Obama was a Senator.

You're missing my point. As far as the hard right is concerned, he's exactly like Obama.

Ben Carson's DNA test revealed 20% European White heritage. Carson has no government service at all.

Ben Carson's DNA test revealed 20% European White heritage. Carson has no government service at all.
Lololol DNA test? Who cares. Not me.

I know Carson has no government experience. That's why I like him.

He isn't owned by anyone yet.

Lololol DNA test? Who cares. Not me.

I know Carson has no government experience. That's why I like him.

He isn't owned by anyone yet.

The lack of government experience has allowed him to put his foot in his mouth too many times he would be an embarrassment. You cannot bring up the Nazi card to describe political opponents, you cannot be a president of all America and compare gay people to pedophiles, You cannot be Commander in Chief and thank God for dead soldiers, you cannot be a medical professional and fear monger about a virus and expect to be taken seriously as a presidential candidate, more than anything else you have to unite the country and not divide it and your party should understand that more than anything else. The extremist rhetoric that comes from his mouth is not good for America and he is definitely not up to the task.

Forum List

Back