Could it be possible that the republican's vote in a African American ?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I am watching Ben Carson rise quickly in the polls. Personally over the last 8 years I have seen many who are still in the dark ages when it comes to a person who is not white and an African American as our president.

I may not agree with many of Ben Carson's policies , but he is an incredibly brilliant man.

Do you think he has a chance?

BTW: watch the movie Gifted Hands, it is his true story.

Republicans love Ben Carson’s views on race. Most voters of color don’t.

Carson would make a fine president. He probably wouldn't roll back enough regressive policy, but he certainly might make enough changes to take the fangs out of it.

I am watching Ben Carson rise quickly in the polls. Personally over the last 8 years I have seen many who are still in the dark ages when it comes to a person who is not white and an African American as our president.

I may not agree with many of Ben Carson's policies , but he is an incredibly brilliant man.

Do you think he has a chance?

BTW: watch the movie Gifted Hands, it is his true story.

Republicans love Ben Carson’s views on race. Most voters of color don’t.
I've seen that movie. Cuba Gooding plays an excellent Ben Carson.

It's a really good movie. Especially when he loses his own twins but saves the conjoined twins. That was so sad yet incredible.

I'd have no problem voting for him. In fact, my vote has been the easiest decision of the day ever since the 2000 election. I see no reason for that to change.

Even if the Republican's intentions are genuine they would be accused of voting in a black guy just so they can say they voted in a black guy. I know it doesn't have much to do with this topic. Just a thought I had. :D

I think Cain Carson may score as many as 50 votes in the totally white state of Iowa caucus.

Some of Carson's experience is 1st class and he should be lauded for it, at the same time he is just another version of Herman Cain with no ideas and full of crap. The man is a fringe candidate and like Trump will get about as far.

I'd have no problem voting for him. In fact, my vote has been the easiest decision of the day ever since the 2000 election. I see no reason for that to change.
I agree. As far as I can tell he's the most honorable brilliant man to come along.

Some of Carson's experience is 1st class and he should be lauded for it, at the same time he is just another version of Herman Cain with no ideas and full of crap. The man is a fringe candidate and like Trump will get about as far.
I disagree. Ben Carson is not like Herman Cain at all.

He is smart. Real smart not fake Hillary or Obama smart.

He is not being fed ideas. He will come up with own from research and careful thought.

Could it be possible that the republican's vote in a African American ?

"...republican's vote..."

"...a African American..."

What is that...ebonics?

I find it highly improbable. Too many righties will look at Carson and see Obama.

That is possible, but you can bet NO Democrats will crossover and vote for another black man. They prefer old white career politicians that promise them lots of free stuff.

Forum List

Back