"We continue to harass and deport many individuals who are simply seeking a better life for themsel

I don't want another negro benny in the white house.

Carson is a spook spooky.

Carson isn't Presidential material. He's thoughtful and has a couple decent ideas, but no way would I vote for him. He'd do ok in a cabinet position. Besides, Obama has pretty much ruined any chance of a black President, for decades to come.

Well that article did take him down a peg or two, but if he's the nominee I'd still vote for him.

Ted Cruz is the guys I really want, but most of the republicrats are OK with me. There are even a couple I don't care for but would still vote for but I will not under any circumstance vote for Jeb, Christie or Graham.

Carson isn't Presidential material. He's thoughtful and has a couple decent ideas, but no way would I vote for him. He'd do ok in a cabinet position. Besides, Obama has pretty much ruined any chance of a black President, for decades to come.

I can certainly see him as surgeon general, or head of HHS.

Do it legally. Immigration laws were created for various important reasons. Trying to better yourself doesn't give you the right to violate the law. Time to end the endless Illegal Invasion. Secure the border and restore the law of the land. Any Candidate supporting that, has my full support.

yeah , I don't care that he is black , my concern is that he is a squish on a number of issues where Trump and Cruz shine . I still like him but don't think that I'd vote for him as President !!

All crooks say this. "I just want a better life for myself" . Bank robbers and tax cheats and welfare frauds say it. Well - you've got to do it legally and illegal aliens don't.

Yup - obozo has proven that all blacks are white-hating racists. Benny is one too. His extreme support of affirmative action proves that.

Yup - obozo has proven that all blacks are white-hating racists. Benny is one too. His extreme support of affirmative action proves that.

Yeah. Even though I like some of his ideas, he kinda reminds me of one of those Auschwitz doctors who experimented on people. When someone's that soft-spoken, there's something going on inside.

You lefty idiots will always show us who you are most afraid of. If you have to go back to the 60's to find quotes from Dr. Carson then you really have nothing; don't you? I bet the ticket is Carson / Fiorina ...Lets see Hillary or the old man Biden beat that ticket.....BUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[

Yeah. Even though I like some of his ideas, he kinda reminds me of one of those Auschwitz doctors who experimented on people. When someone's that soft-spoken, there's something going on inside.

That's not a very good argument. The reasons to hate ben are

1. he supports illegals

2. he supports affirmative action

3. he admits he committed attempted murder with a knife.

Securing our border and enforcing our immigration laws does not = 'Harassment.'

This current President has completely dismantled our Immigration System. The next President, if a Republican, will have to try and rebuild it. And that's gonna be incredibly difficult. So much damage has been done by the current President. I'll be supporting only Candidates who pledge to at least attempt to secure our border and restore the law.

2016 may be the last opportunity to restore a modicum of integrity to the Presidency. (Demographic trends are not encouraging.) Sitting out the election will only insure that this doesn't happen.

2016 may be the last opportunity to restore a modicum of integrity to the Presidency. (Demographic trends are not encouraging.) Sitting out the election will only insure that this doesn't happen.

I think it's already too late. We have so many blacks and hispanics now whose only goal is welfare. Even white people are taking the view "if you can't beat them, join them."

Who said that? Ben Carson. Quote is near the end of this link

Articles: Ben Carson in His Own Words

So he loves affirmative action and loves illegal invaders and has confessed to attempted murder. I don't want benny in the white house.
If you notice the ...... That's means they chose the quote they wanted while not putting it in context.

I'm still giving Carson a chance. I may change my mind.

I only know that I will vote against Hillary and sanders or whatever lib gets the nod.

If you read the entire context he actually has some good ideas.

He loves illegals - just like jebby. That settles it and i don't want to hear about his "good ideas". Uncle Ben is another semi-literate affirmative action baby.

Forum List

Back