Could It Be;Obama Is Terrified and Jealous Of Paul Ryan?Fearing A Romney/Ryan Ticket?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RightWingFerret, Apr 7, 2012.

1. RightWingFerret

RightWingFerret BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +110

:hmpf::scared1:
    If Paul Ryan wasn't on Romneys VP list, do you think Obama would be spending so much time bashing him? A rising star, considered the next VP (or Future President?) why is the left&MNSBC beating up Paul Ryan? Are they trying to take him down before he gets chosen as VP? Kinda like what they did to Sarah Palin? Rip her to shreds to make her and McCain look like bafoons.
    Conservaties/GOP alike know it! Obama is jealous of Paul Ryan. He is VERY likable and Very Intelligent(Unlike Obama) If it comes down to Romney/Ryan, Obama can kiss every state from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania good-bye!!! aka,,,the Rust Belt.
    Am I Right? :trolls:

2. starcraftzzz

starcraftzzz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    Obama is about as afraid of a Romney/Ryan ticket as he'd be afraid of a Romney/Palin ticket

3. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    No.

4. Wacky Quacky

Wacky Quacky Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +376
    McCain and Palin didn't need the media to make themselves look bad. That was quite possibly the worst campaign I've seen in my life.

Why would anyone be afraid of Romney? And why does his VP pick matter at all? As if Ryan can change a wind sock moderate into a conservative.

It might just be me, but I don't understand how anyone can be swayed by a VP pick.

5. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,006
    I think a Paul Ryan ticket would be great. The man who wants to throw grandma out into the street.

6. theunbubba

theunbubba Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48
    Can you imagine Ryan debating Biden? That would be a major beating. Libtards would be whining for months. Biden can't even get the day of the week right.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. theunbubba

theunbubba Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48
    If it was the worst campaign you've ever seen you must be 5 years old. Your posts read like it.

8. Wacky Quacky

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +376
    As the only man who has the balls to tackle that issue, I respect him. It's a hell of a lot better than other politician's plan of "Do nothing and let it fall apart, because I want to get re-elected".

But, Ryan as the VP still won't change anything. There's no in hell Romney would ever consider Ryan's plan. Unless of course the polls change, then he would say he supported it from the beginning.

9. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,764
    Ryan is creepy, They will be looking for someone likable.

10. Wacky Quacky

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +376
    Off by a few years. But, I see you kept the number in the single digits to make things easier on yourself. Those darn double digits are tricky, aren't they?

The reason it was so bad was because it became very clear that McCain wasn't running, his campaign staff was. The man didn't dare answer an unscripted question without conferring with his staff first, which he obviously couldn't do on the spot, so he made himself look like an idiot. And then picking Palin as a VP. An obvious attempt to pick up disenfranchised Hillary voters and conservatives who vomited at McCain's voting record. The whole thing was just bad.