For Those Of Us Who Have Been Predicting Paul Ryan, We Are So Close.

How long will it take democrats to start demanding DNA tests on the Ryan children? You think they're yours, Mr. Ryan, well prove it.

People may not like or agree with Ryan's budget plan but at least Ryan does have a plan and he is very good at explaining in a very detailed and specific manner this will now put Obama in the position of having to do the same and speaking in specifics is not a Obama strong suit he prefers speaking in generalities and that is something I don't think he will be able to get away with now.

People may not like or agree with Ryan's budget plan but at least Ryan does have a plan and he is very good at explaining in a very detailed and specific manner this will now put Obama in the position of having to do the same and speaking in specifics is not a Obama strong suit he prefers speaking in generalities and that is something I don't think he will be able to get away with now.

If specifics were at a premium in Presidential Elections; most of our Presidents would not have been elected. Americans, for better or worse, vote for the men and women we like. Selling sacrifice and austerity during a presidential election is usually a very hard sell. Even more so when the top of the ticket is mega-wealthy and hesitant to reveal how much taxes he's paying.

If specifics were at a premium in Presidential Elections; most of our Presidents would not have been elected. Americans, for better or worse, vote for the men and women we like. Selling sacrifice and austerity during a presidential election is usually a very hard sell. Even more so when the top of the ticket is mega-wealthy and hesitant to reveal how much taxes he's paying.
The situation we have Today has not faced most Presidents either at least not to this degree I think most Americans respect a person who will be honest with them and spell out the problem and how to deal with it and let them know it's not going to be fun, easy, or painless.I have heard many,many times over the year's many people say they would vote for the person who was honest with them about what they believed where they stood on issues and would stop trying to B.S. them with the same old talking points we will see very soon if that's true or not.

The situation we have Today has not faced most Presidents either at least not to this degree I think most Americans respect a person who will be honest with them and spell out the problem and how to deal with it and let them know it's not going to be fun, easy, or painless.I have heard many,many times over the year's many people say they would vote for the person who was honest with them about what they believed where they stood on issues and would stop trying to B.S. them with the same old talking points we will see very soon if that's true or not.

Polling also often indicates that people want more documentaries on TV and hate negative political commercials.

Polling also often indicates that people want more documentaries on TV and hate negative political commercials.
That really has nothing to with my post but thanks for the info.

It explains why politicians avoid specifics like the plague; what the public says often times is nearly the exact opposite of how they act and feel. I gave 2 examples.

The Governor has avoided specifics at a prolific rate if you want further proof.

It explains why politicians avoid specifics like the plague; what the public says often times is nearly the exact opposite of how they act and feel. I gave 2 examples.

The Governor has avoided specifics at a prolific rate if you want further proof.

Like I said we will find out Ryan has the guts to be specific where the Obama administration does not the choice is clear now do you want the person who will be honest with you or the one who will tell you what you want to hear.

Like I said we will find out Ryan has the guts to be specific where the Obama administration does not the choice is clear now do you want the person who will be honest with you or the one who will tell you what you want to hear.

Uhhh...okay. I hope he has the "guts". It would be interesting to see a Democrat get his seat in the WI-1st... I assume he has to give up his seat; right?

Ryan will make Bin Biden look so dumb in the debate.

What debate? Do you really think Mittens handlers are going to go national with Ryans budget plans?

There will be no debates period. Not unless they open up a new catagory for polling ..

In MINUS numbers!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a VP debate already scheduled. 3 POTUS debates as well. I'm pretty sure they are going to downplay Ryan's budget.

Ryan will make Bin Biden look so dumb in the debate.

What debate? Do you really think Mittens handlers are going to go national with Ryans budget plans?

There will be no debates period. Not unless they open up a new catagory for polling ..

In MINUS numbers!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a VP debate already scheduled. 3 POTUS debates as well. I'm pretty sure they are going to downplay Ryan's budget.

I'm pretty sure Obama and Beiden won't.

In MINUS numbers!!!!

I'm pretty sure Obama and Beiden won't.
True that.

Uhhh...okay. I hope he has the "guts". It would be interesting to see a Democrat get his seat in the WI-1st... I assume he has to give up his seat; right?

Ryan and the Republican House have already put out a Budget in a election year for the people to see and he is ready to defend it Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats have not given us one for 1200 day's and won't till after the election if then. He has already shown more guts on this than anyone in the Democratic party who have given the people nothing and won't until they are sure it won't hurt them in the November election some might call that smart politics I call it cowardice and a insult to the people that they are not willing to do the job they were elected to till it's politically convenient for them to do so.

Forum List

Back