Cotton to schumer: 8 years ago I was getting miy ass shot at in Afghanistan

What kind of idiot signs up for what the military is used for today.
The kind that loves their country and respects its citizens unlike scum like you.
The kind who gets fooled into furthering US corporate interests abroad in the name of global corporate hegemony.
We get it you are a disloyal piece of human garbage that thinks he has rights and doesn't have to do anything for them.

And Iraq has WMD's. By the way pard, those rights, they don't come from my creator anymore?

The kind that loves their country and respects its citizens unlike scum like you.
The kind who gets fooled into furthering US corporate interests abroad in the name of global corporate hegemony.
We get it you are a disloyal piece of human garbage that thinks he has rights and doesn't have to do anything for them.

And Iraq has WMD's.
They did as a matter of fact or perhaps all those veterans and active duty that got sick from the left overs were faking it?

And Iraq has WMD's.
They did as a matter of fact or perhaps all those veterans and active duty that got sick from the left overs were faking it?

Bogus war, the world knows it.

And Iraq has WMD's.

Look you cowardly fuckstain go cry to someone that did not volunteer and serve, you are a fucked up asshole that thinks people that serve their country are a problem while they protect your right to be that asshole and fuckstain.

And Iraq has WMD's. By the way pard, those rights, they don't come from my creator anymore?
Your boy schummer looks like an idiot and your posting about wmds?????.
They have drugs for that. Adderall and Ritalin for starters.

And Iraq has WMD's.

Look you cowardly fuckstain go cry to someone that did not volunteer and serve, you are a fucked up asshole that thinks people that serve their country are a problem while they protect your right to be that asshole and fuckstain.

People serve america in all kinds of ways, and I didn't say that, I just won't say what you want me to. Wait, Don, he serve?

Your boy schummer looks like an idiot and your posting about wmds?????.
They have drugs for that. Adderall and Ritalin for starters.

You have boys, I don't have boys, and anyway Shume and Don are in lock step when it comes to serving concentrated corporate wealth and Goldman Sachs. Just like Hilary would have continued to be. Just like Obama was. Just like Bush was.

New Topics

Forum List

Back