Costco Co-Founder said that Obama is better for Business.

Sinegal has been a passionate Democrat all his life. Why on earth would it come as a surprise that he would back Obama?

I'd be shocked if he didn't.

So now big corporations are good?

I wish they'd make up their minds, I thought I suppose to hate them

And just where will Obama get all this MONEY for investing and where is that his job to do with OUR MONEY?

just more of the standard Democrat line folks.

Last edited:
So now big corporations are good?

I wish they'd make up their minds, I thought I suppose to hate them

And just where will Obama get all this MONEY for investing and where is that his job to do with OUR MONEY?

just more of the standard Democrat line folks.

That's your strawman, stick with it.

The economy continues to improve. A Romney presidency would reverse the improvement and be bad for business.

Costco is bulk wholesale who doesn't make profits on their items.
I work at BJ's Wholesale, which is pretty much exactly like costco wholesale. We cater to consumers and small businesses. Our profit comes from membership rates, and only membership rates. By law, we can sell tax exempt items to small businesses. They buy tons of items, gas, tobacco, liquor, alcohol, wine, etc from us at the prices that our corporation bought them. And they don't get charged tax on their purchases!

So think again before saying stuff like that, because I work at an exactly same place.

You're actually aiding my claim. Thanks

So you are saying that small businesses being able to thrive, providing more economical opportunity for others is bad for the economy?
Don't confuse him with intelligent commentary.

The economy continues to improve. A Romney presidency would reverse the improvement and be bad for business.
I live near jackpot nevada where people go and gamble and come back and tell me stories of all the money they won. But they don't tell me how much it took to win that money.
that's what this presidency is all about
that's why obama hasn't created a single job. he won't tell ya how many jobs have been lost during his division.

New Topics

Forum List

Back