Cory Booker: Republican healthcare plan will cost American lives It will mean death

There is one, and only one, metric by which the success or failure of TrumpCare will be judged by the American people:

Cost.

If health care bills reach unprecedented levels, the GOP will pay a heavy, heavy penalty.

Period.

The pseudocons whined and whined and whined for seven years about Obamacare. They posted hundreds of topics about the increasing cost of healthcare, ignorant of the fact healthcare costs were rising much faster before Obamacare.

Anyone want to take the other side of the bet they will be dead silent when healthcare costs rise to even higher levels under TrumpCare?

You pseudocons can thump your chests all you like right now, but you will not be able to hide rising health care costs.

And it will all be on the Republicans and Trump. They totally own it. You made the Democrats and Obama own ObamaCare.

Now you own TrumpCare.

Bad bill, Even the AMA hates it:

AMA on Twitter

The AMA supported obamacare because they made money off of it......they sold out seniors to line their own pockets.....

Despite your disingenuous characterization of the AMA they are doctors that care about people. Insurance companies are the ones out to make money.

I would suggest you have more respect towards the AMA and doctors who want what is best for everyone. You will rely on them in your old age.

Oh...you didn't read the article.....the AMA cares about patients the same way teachers unions care about children..

Cory Booker: Republican healthcare plan will cost American lives It will mean death
Source: Share Blue
Republicans in the House of Representatives are preparing for a morning vote on the latest, more cruel version of their healthcare plan, one which strips away protections for preexisting conditions, yet exempts themselves from their own bill. While they may just squeak through with a razor-thin margin, this is an awfully big risk for them to take on an unpopular bill that has little chance of passing the U.S. Senate.

In fact, according to MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, some Democrats see this House vote as something of a political gift that will, at best, hang a poisonous vote around Republicans’ necks for no reason. But when Hayes asked Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) about that political calculus, Booker delivered a moving and sobering reminder of the stakes involved:

BOOKER: So screw the politics. This is about people. This is about what’s morally right. This is about what we stand for. This is a president who has lied to people, folks in red states, red counties who passionately want to keep their health care, who were promised better health care, more access, something better than the Affordable Care Act. Well, this is clearly not just worse. It’s a death knell. I don’t mean to be melodramatic about this, but I’ve seen where people have to wait to get their health care til the emergency room. This will cost American lives if it ever becomes law. This will mean death, pain, and suffering to people’s families. So I’m not interested in the politics. This is something that my colleagues, people I respect across the aisle, they just can’t support. For God’s sake, for the sake of our country and what we stand for, they cannot pass this piece of legislation.

Read more: Cory Booker: Republican healthcare plan “will cost American lives… It will mean death”

Millions will die because of this piece of shit bill and healthcare debt will spike through the fucking roof but the republicans only care about the 1%. Go Cory Booker!!!!

Millions have already died to ocare law.

Morons are brainwashed. All they know is: Obamacare! Bad! Instead of making it better lets make everything worse because fuck libs!

Seriously how stupid are you guys and Trump. You could fix the problems with "Obamacare", Call it Trumpcare, and bask in the glory of fixing healthcare. Instead you far right fools want to either eliminate (cause Ideology!) or make it worse.

Republicans in the House of Representatives are preparing for a morning vote on the latest, more cruel version of their healthcare plan, one which strips away protections for preexisting conditions, yet exempts themselves from their own bill. While they may just squeak through with a razor-thin margin, this is an awfully big risk for them to take on an unpopular bill that has little chance of passing the U.S. Senate.

In fact, according to MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, some Democrats see this House vote as something of a political gift that will, at best, hang a poisonous vote around Republicans’ necks for no reason. But when Hayes asked Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) about that political calculus, Booker delivered a moving and sobering reminder of the stakes involved:

BOOKER: So screw the politics. This is about people. This is about what’s morally right. This is about what we stand for. This is a president who has lied to people, folks in red states, red counties who passionately want to keep their health care, who were promised better health care, more access, something better than the Affordable Care Act. Well, this is clearly not just worse. It’s a death knell. I don’t mean to be melodramatic about this, but I’ve seen where people have to wait to get their health care til the emergency room. This will cost American lives if it ever becomes law. This will mean death, pain, and suffering to people’s families. So I’m not interested in the politics. This is something that my colleagues, people I respect across the aisle, they just can’t support. For God’s sake, for the sake of our country and what we stand for, they cannot pass this piece of legislation.

Read more: Cory Booker: Republican healthcare plan “will cost American lives… It will mean death”

Millions will die because of this piece of shit bill and healthcare debt will spike through the fucking roof but the republicans only care about the 1%. Go Cory Booker!!!!

Millions have already died to ocare law.
Propaganda bullshit for morons.

Morons are brainwashed. All they know is: Obamacare! Bad! Instead of making it better lets make everything worse because fuck libs!

It will only be worse for a small minority. For the majority it will be better.

What's wrong with that?

"Millions will die BECAUSE of this piece of shit bill"

Wow. There it is folks.

Thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain.

Thou shall not bear false witness.

Thou shall bot have any gods before me.

Op violates all three of those.

Government is not god.
You have no authority to speak in the name of Christ.
These are the same lies democrats always throw out when they don't want Republicans to pass a bill. No one has died yet.

Still pushing the commiecrat propaganda from regressive hate sites I see. How about you provide the CBO scoring to back up your bullshit.

They didn't have it scored. They want to push it through the house without having to explain the cost.

So you're admitting this is nothing but commiecrat propaganda?

Still pushing the commiecrat propaganda from regressive hate sites I see. How about you provide the CBO scoring to back up your bullshit.

They didn't have it scored. They want to push it through the house without having to explain the cost.

So you're admitting this is nothing but commiecrat propaganda?

Great thing about this site is that everything is written down. It's easy to see I didn't write anything near what you just said.

Dunno. They should.

Greg
Yet they don't. Why?

I would.

Greg
So the republicans have been full of shit for the last eight years then?

One thing about the Republicans, and that is that most of them are not Democrats. A definite selling point.
Trump is a Democrat.

Trump is a pragmatist.

LMAO Where oh where have I heard this load of horseshit before??

No one will die and Obamcare is imploding all on its own.

They should kick HC right back to the private sector where it belongs.
Then why doesn't the majority republicuck senate, congress, and president send it back to the private sector?

Dunno. They should.

Greg

Because under the private sector handling it, 45,000 Americans per year were dying because they couldn't afford healthcare or healthcare insurance and 1/3 of all bankruptcies were caused by medical expenses.

Good Lawd, WHEN will the Democrats EVER come up with something NEW?

They're back to 'Fear-Mongering'? REALLY?! Sad, just sad.

MILLIONS WILL DIE!!!

Bwahahaha!!
30399054.jpg

Forum List

Back