Cory Booker: “If I Had The Power” To Ban Guns “I Would”

Go for it Corey!

RW, you seem like a nice person.....

But I would bet you have to concentrate to fart.....

You have no idea what you are talking about....

You tards think with your hearts instead of your brain.....

I would advise all USMB gun owners to start hoarding guns and ammunition

Corey Booker will start confiscation shortly

I never hoard ... I collect...

guns.jpg
I see you have them all laid out for Corey Booker

Now, where do you keep your ammunition

It just proves how smart the founders were and how stupid our current leaders are.

If the Founders were smart, they wouldn't have laid the groundwork for having a Civil War 80 years later.

The founding fathers decided not to address the slavery issue during the constitutional convention partly because at the time, slavery as an institution was dying.

There are 195 nations in the world.
194 do not have a 2nd Amendment.

Feel free to hop on a plane.

Has it occurred to you the reason why 194 nations don't have something like the Second Amendment is because it's a really stupid idea?

And banning guns will not stop crazies from killing...

Sure it will.

They don't have guns, they can't do mass shootings.

Oh, they might stab or strangle people, but that would take a lot more work.
Your existence is a stupid idea.

Tim McVeigh did not have a gun... Boston Bombers did not have a gun when they blew up the Boston Marathon...

Tim McVeigh had extensive training in explosive as a member of the US Army. So not really a valid comparison.

The Boston Bombers only killed three people. A real slacker compared to these school shooters.

Also will you demand all governments to eliminate their usage of firearms or will you say it is alright for them to mass murder in the name of your version of tyranny?

Guy, if the government wants to mass murder, they're going to do it if you have guns or not, and more often than not, with the wild cheering of their people. Tank beats gun. Bomber Beats Gun. Nuke beats gun.

Tim McVeigh did not have a gun... Boston Bombers did not have a gun when they blew up the Boston Marathon...

Tim McVeigh had extensive training in explosive as a member of the US Army. So not really a valid comparison.

The Boston Bombers only killed three people. A real slacker compared to these school shooters.

Also will you demand all governments to eliminate their usage of firearms or will you say it is alright for them to mass murder in the name of your version of tyranny?

Guy, if the government wants to mass murder, they're going to do it if you have guns or not, and more often than not, with the wild cheering of their people. Tank beats gun. Bomber Beats Gun. Nuke beats gun.

And those like you want to remove guns from the hands of law abiding citizens so you can use the government to enforce your tyranny.

Guns are only the issue when you can not have your way and can not force your agenda down people throats...

Also the September 11th hijackers used boxcutters and have killed more people in one day than any mass shooter!

Now deal with reality people kill and they will find other weapons like cars, bombs or planes!

And those like you want to remove guns from the hands of law abiding citizens so you can use the government to enforce your tyranny.

Guns are only the issue when you can not have your way and can not force your agenda down people throats...

Also the September 11th hijackers used boxcutters and have killed more people in one day than any mass shooter!

Now deal with reality people kill and they will find other weapons like cars, bombs or planes!

Also you can make a pipe bomb and funny how you downplayed the injuries that were caused by the Boston Bombers but then again you thought they were some Tea Party nutter when it happened, right JoeB131 ?

The founders gave us the 2nd amendment to protect ourselves from tyrannical government and thug rulers.

Naw, they just lived in mortal terror their slaves were going to rise up against them.
Your slave ancestors were a joke. Local townie-militia put them down on several occasions. No need for more.

Besides... Founding Fathers from up-north (regions without substantial slave populations) wanted the Right to Bear Arms, as well.

The citizenry of our Republic have that Right... and I, for one, will be happy to join them in sustaining that Right.

On the other hand, the time is fast approaching time to better-regulate firearms and their usage, amongst our militia-of-the-whole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back