Corey Feldman stabbed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-3-28_9-41-5.png

Corey Feldman on Twitter

Well we saw that coming and we know why, but of course those clueless to reality can't connect dots.

and this is why we saw it coming

upload_2018-3-28_9-43-10.png

Ban all knives! Let's call for another Leftwing looney-tunes anti knife protest this weekend!

Feldman transported himself to the hospital where they found “no lacerations on his stomach,” the officer told us. The LAPD has no leads on the person who Feldman said attacked him.

Corey Feldman: I Was 'Stabbed' by an LA 'Wolfpack' Last Night

""The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll Really digging this quote. Thanks!

Learn to size your uploaded images properly.

And, nobody is surprised homo pedos would go after anybody who outs them, especially rich Hollywood homos pedos.

^^^^Ah yes, the Homo Pedo Defense Club starts showing up to defuse bad PR.

Can't get terribly upset because Corey had some gay sex during puberty and he's ashamed of it now.

you can't get upset, because you're sick little gimp who can't think of why anybody would oppose fags fondling and/or butt raping kids.
^^
You can always spot the self-loathing, homophobic closet gays like Picaro, because they talk about gay sex constantly.

View attachment 185176

Corey Feldman on Twitter

Well we saw that coming and we know why, but of course those clueless to reality can't connect dots.

and this is why we saw it coming

View attachment 185177
...and of course you were dumb enough to believe him. :laugh:
Corey is the original ME TOO with Michael Jackson. He helped ruin Michael Jackson for me. Fuck you corey Feldman. Of course Michael Jackson tried to Bang your faggity ass. Lol

Forum List

Back