Cops Threatening To Turn Their Backs On Obama At Annual Police Memorial Friday

Edge has zero balls and wont do shit.

Then in a few years, will die an old unhappy existence having never done shit.

Ignorant knob-slurping scumbag pieces of fucking shit.

Take the dicks out of your asses, it's affecting your brains and your reading comprehension.

Did you miss the part where I said, "I don't want it to happen"........?

Of course you did, punk bitches.

As to me doing my part...

There are quite a few communist scumbags currently rotting in the ground somewhere in Viet Nam courtesy of yours truly.

What about you? Sucking dicks all day accomplishes nothing so why don't you enlist in ISIS. They'd like some fresh boys like you two. They'd pass you two around like a bottle of Jack Daniels
Youre a withered up angry old bastard that failed at finding happiness in his life.

You failed. At life. Look at ya. Seething hatred basically drooling venom in every word you type.

I am happy that you will die sad cuz......youre just not a good person quite frankly

Did your pimp tell you to say that while you were on your knees pleasuring him?

You are the reason this Country is going to hell in a handbasket. No brains, no balls, no honor, no independent thought, no judgement, no beliefs, no guidance, no logic, no reason no........ Nothing

You're a trained monkey riding a bicycle in a circle for his master and, like the monkey, haven't a clue as to why. You think you're educated and you're not -- You're a trained monkey

People look and exclaim, "What a clever trick!" And that's all you are. You're not intelligent, you're not capable of reason or logic...... You are a trained monkey doing a trick. You do what you're trained to do and go home and still shit on the floor like the monkey you are.

And the sad part is...... You're too stupid to realize how badly you've just been insulted
^^^ this is an epic meltdown.

Log off, moron.

Naw......just a little intollerence for idiocy.
You can take jabs at me all you want to, its not going to stop me from calling loons fucking loons. Sorry.

Ignorant knob-slurping scumbag pieces of fucking shit.

Take the dicks out of your asses, it's affecting your brains and your reading comprehension.

Did you miss the part where I said, "I don't want it to happen"........?

Of course you did, punk bitches.

As to me doing my part...

There are quite a few communist scumbags currently rotting in the ground somewhere in Viet Nam courtesy of yours truly.

What about you? Sucking dicks all day accomplishes nothing so why don't you enlist in ISIS. They'd like some fresh boys like you two. They'd pass you two around like a bottle of Jack Daniels
Youre a withered up angry old bastard that failed at finding happiness in his life.

You failed. At life. Look at ya. Seething hatred basically drooling venom in every word you type.

I am happy that you will die sad cuz......youre just not a good person quite frankly

You are the reason this Country is going to hell in a handbasket. No brains, no balls, no honor, no independent thought, no judgement, no beliefs, no guidance, no logic, no reason no........ Nothing

You're a trained monkey riding a bicycle in a circle for his master and, like the monkey, haven't a clue as to why. You think you're educated and you're not -- You're a trained monkey

People look and exclaim, "What a clever trick!" And that's all you are. You're not intelligent, you're not capable of reason or logic...... You are a trained monkey doing a trick. You do what you're trained to do and go home and still shit on the floor like the monkey you are.

And the sad part is...... You're too stupid to realize how badly you've just been insulted

Log off, moron.

You can take jabs at me all you want to, its not going to stop me from calling loons fucking loons. Sorry.

He's not a loon......he just has a low tolerance for Bullshit.

Log off, moron.

Which is apparently why hes so unhappy with himself that he goes through these drooling rants daily.

Poor fella.

When im his age i wont be anywhere near a fucking internet - ill be retired to the islands without a care in the world.

Log off, moron.

Which is apparently why hes so unhappy with himself that he goes through these drooling rants daily.

Poor fella.

When im his age i wont be anywhere near a fucking internet - ill be retired to the islands without a care in the world.

Everyone gets their joy from something different. He likes arguing with people.

Some respect you have for the office of the President...

Turn away, it will be nice to see the backlash...

America is waking up, Obama has been telling them that he is dealing with assholes and I think they are getting it...

Please do it and Obama Approval rating will bump by 5 -10%..
Obama has turned his back on America, fuck him.

When cops turn their backs, they get cheered,

when blacks turn their backs on cops, they get shot.
That's the way it should be. They are genetically bred generational impulsive feral criminals with zero respect for life.

Some respect you have for the office of the President...

Turn away, it will be nice to see the backlash...

America is waking up, Obama has been telling them that he is dealing with assholes and I think they are getting it...

Please do it and Obama Approval rating will bump by 5 -10%..
Obama has turned his back on America, fuck him.
Post of the thread. Thank you!

The obastard ignores the officers that have been assassinated by his sons. He sends white hut staff to the funerals of thugs and criminals and makes personal calls to their families.

The police shouldn't even go. It's an insult to every officer, living and dead that jug ears disgraces them with his appearance.

:lol: I don't believe in race so I cannot be a racist. You are and it shows in every thing you say. BTW you don't know if I am Black or not, I never said. I don't have to be Black to defend them or their cause.

Now the "failures of Blacks" is such a broad all encompassing label, it can't possibly be true. But that is exactly what you are erroneously implying, aren't you? There have been far more success stories in the Black communities than failures but all you want to see and research till the wee hours of the morning is "black failures."
Your opening and it obvious fallacy set the stage for the absurdity to follow. Sure, some black success stories but then black experience in the US and indeed the world is one of abject failure and your disingenuousness about it exacerbates a squalid reality.

:lol: I don't believe in race so I cannot be a racist. You are and it shows in every thing you say. BTW you don't know if I am Black or not, I never said. I don't have to be Black to defend them or their cause.

Now the "failures of Blacks" is such a broad all encompassing label, it can't possibly be true. But that is exactly what you are erroneously implying, aren't you? There have been far more success stories in the Black communities than failures but all you want to see and research till the wee hours of the morning is "black failures."
Your opening and it obvious fallacy set the stage for the absurdity to follow. Sure, some black success stories but then black experience in the US and indeed the world is one of abject failure and your disingenuousness about it exacerbates a squalid reality.
I am not quite sure what your notion of "back failure" is. You paint with such a broad brush completely overlooking the 75% of Blacks who do not live in poverty and work to support their families, married or not. Welfare is NOT the rule in Black communities, it's the exception, Even if 39% of the recipients of AFDC are Black..that raw number represents only a small fraction of Blacks... Understand?.... I doubt you will... Your mind is locked forever and you'll never find the key to reopen it!

If you ignore the success of the majority and keep henpecking about the 25% or so that create all the headlines you will never become a part of any viable solution for either Black or White failures.

How about somebody puts up a huge American Flag opposite the Great Obamapodium. Then, when He starts to speak everyone turn around, salute the flag in unison then launch into a stirring group sing of "We Shall Overcome"!

I am not quite sure what your notion of "back failure" is. You paint with such a broad brush completely overlooking the 75% of Blacks who do not live in poverty and work to support their families, married or not. Welfare is NOT the rule in Black communities, it's the exception, Even if 39% of the recipients of AFDC are Black..that raw number represents only a small fraction of Blacks... Understand?.... I doubt you will... Your mind is locked forever and you'll never find the key to reopen it!

If you ignore the success of the majority and keep henpecking about the 25% or so that create all the headlines you will never become a part of any viable solution for either Black or White failures.
You're actually boasting about 75% of blacks that are not on government assistance despite almost half a century of programs designed to ween the poor from poverty?! You think 39% of those on AFDC is insignificant when they represent 13% of the population? What about the 70% of black children who grow up in single-parent households, many of those not even knowing who their father is? What about 50% of the nations murders that blacks commit?

Is that success?!

Is you think so, then I say you are part of the problem, and trust me - there is a problem and you and the government have not made it any better.

You're actually boasting about 75% of blacks that are not on government assistance despite almost half a century of programs designed to ween the poor from poverty?! You think 39% of those on AFDC is insignificant when they represent 13% of the population? What about the 70% of black children who grow up in single-parent households, many of those not even knowing who their father is? What about 50% of the nations murders that blacks commit?

Is that success?!

Is you think so, then I say you are part of the problem, and trust me - there is a problem and you and the government have not made it any better.

There you go with those damn manipulated statistics again...{read the book in my sig } Saves me a lot of time and effort which you won't heed anyway.

Even as I type, I see that you didn't read my entire synopsis or you would have seen this: "You paint with such a broad brush, completely overlooking the 75% of Blacks who do not live in poverty and work to support their families, married or not".

Now, are you responding to my post from the context of my conversation with meathead or is this just a knee-jerk reaction brought on by a quick first glance? I was addressing the fool's myopic notion of universal "black failure" and , being of the same feather ( bird brain), you jumped in to defend his premise. I admit to some surprise that you would be a cyber associate of such a low caste specimen. I am disappointed in you , to say the least.

Blacks have, against tremendous odds, succeeded in a hostile environment. How we weigh that success might differ but it can't be denied. 75% above the poverty line is success under the present conditions and I expect that number to get even larger as time goes on. You know the academic success of African Immigrants so the archaic views on genetic African inferiority should be quelled in the minds of any rational thinker. If there is a paucity on the part of some American Blacks to excel in academia, there is an equal number if whites who don't get there either; and the latter has had quite a head start.
BUt that hasn't kept that 75% success rate from happening, has it. 3/4ths of 13% of a population means 9.75% are succeeding while the black failure would be only 3.25%. That makes a LIAR out of meathead and all the rest of the complainers out there.

ALthough it seems I was responding to someone else in post 75 I wasn't. I was trying to reach meathead's conscience if he has one. He might actually decide to listen to it if I reach out to it!

Is that success?!

There you go with those damn manipulated statistics again...{read the book in my sig } Saves me a lot of time and effort which you won't heed anyway.

Even as I type, I see that you didn't read my entire synopsis or you would have seen this: "You paint with such a broad brush, completely overlooking the 75% of Blacks who do not live in poverty and work to support their families, married or not".

Now, are you responding to my post from the context of my conversation with meathead or is this just a knee-jerk reaction brought on by a quick first glance? I was addressing the fool's myopic notion of universal "black failure" and , being of the same feather ( bird brain), you jumped in to defend his premise. I admit to some surprise that you would be a cyber associate of such a low caste specimen. I am disappointed in you , to say the least.

Blacks have, against tremendous odds, succeeded in a hostile environment. How we weigh that success might differ but it can't be denied. 75% above the poverty line is success under the present conditions and I expect that number to get even larger as time goes on. You know the academic success of African Immigrants so the archaic views on genetic African inferiority should be quelled in the minds of any rational thinker. If there is a paucity on the part of some American Blacks to excel in academia, there is an equal number if whites who don't get there either; and the latter has had quite a head start.
BUt that hasn't kept that 75% success rate from happening, has it. 3/4ths of 13% of a population means 9.75% are succeeding while the black failure would be only 3.25%. That makes a LIAR out of meathead and all the rest of the complainers out there.
You are damning blacks by your minuscule expectations. What you term success would be failure among any other demographic. Asians succeed in remarkable numbers shunning what at best in the rest of the world is mediocrity which you term success. They have families which work together and have high expectations of their children. All you have are excuses for abysmal failure. This is the problem in a nutshell and no amount of excuses, self-righteous indignation or political correctness has or ever will change that.

This is good. Something for you idiots to look forward to. Any day in which your president experiences some embarrassment is a good day for you. As an American, I want my fellow Americans to have some good days. Please enjoy this great moment.

Any day where LoneLaugher is suffering from an acute case of butthurt is a good day for us. As a fat, unemployed, basement dwelling man, I will enjoy this moment. Rest assured, my day today will be glorious.

Please, continue to provide me with endless jubilation. I need some with my twinkies.

Will you ever say anything original?

If you'd like, I will give you some attention. Just say the word.

Forum List

Back