cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

how long do the pigs think people will sit back and take it? Once a few cops are shot at and treated how they treat protestors then the real revolution will occur

I bet there are at least 13 people that were shot with actual bullets by the Ohio National Guard that would gladly have a pepper spray shower over what happened to them. 67 shots fired in 13 seconds killing 4 and injuring 9, .30-06 bullets! How about a fire hoses and dogs, like Democrat Governor George Wallace's boy Bull Conner used against young black kids?

how long do the pigs think people will sit back and take it? Once a few cops are shot at and treated how they treat protestors then the real revolution will occur

could not agree more. the only things pigs protect and serve is themselves and the corrupt establishment that gives them purpose. The should be ensuring the safety of the protestors and defending the rule of law.

I bet there are at least 13 people that were shot with actual bullets by the Ohio National Guard that would gladly have a pepper spray shower over what happened to them. 67 shots fired in 13 seconds killing 4 and injuring 9, .30-06 bullets! How about a fire hoses and dogs, like Democrat Governor George Wallace's boy Bull Conner used against young black kids?

Yeah I expect that's true.

I suspect mpost people would rather be peppersprayed than shot to death.

So the fuck what?

Do you actually have a point?

I find it absolutely amazing that people can defend the actions of the officer in this photo.

pepper-spray-300x199.jpg

Where's the justification for the use of pepper spray?

Fuck "Big Brother"..."Little Brother" is watching. Everyone has cellular phones with cameras now and this kind of brutality by police officers can't be hidden.

With that sort of price tag on tuition, damn straight I would want the cops to clear out those infringing on my access to buildings I paid dearly to have access.

But, the OWS have 'special' rights, don't they?

:rolleyes:

As much as I'd like to see that cop taken out and flogged for what he did to that kid?

Not every cop is brutalizing the OWS protestors.

Most of them are doing their jobs HONORABLY.

And if in your opinion their job isn't honorable?

Imagine what would happen if there weren't any cops there.

CHOAS would happen.

Counter demonstators would get into conflict with OWS demonstators and the body count would be much much worse.

The problem is less to do with the cops than it is those giving the orders.

I think the problem is the leftists thinking they can break the law and there being no consequences for it. Why dont you guys just admit that you wanna create enough havoc and property damage to give the messiah the power to declare marshal law.
There is noone from the right out there fighting the left, so the left has to create an enemy, it just happens to be Capitalism and the job creators.

the rule of law = no camping

The supreme law of the land says the people have the right to dissent. They have the right to assemble, they have the right to protest.

The constitution overrules any other law, its that simple.

nope

right to dissent within the boundaries estabilished by law

cant use one law to justify breaking another

Last edited:
That ''shame on you'' defense is really something.......

At first I found it kind of lame. Personally, I would have loved to have seen someone beat the bag out of the thug pepper spraying the kids. That, however, is completely counter-productive and garners sympathy for thugs.

After watching the way the crowd handled that, I'd say the "shame on you" thing was perfect. Those cops walked out of there with their tails between their legs. The looked ashamed of themselves to me.

Well done by the crowd. Now only true authoritarian fuck chops can defend the thugs' actions.

Another win for the protestors.

I find it absolutely amazing that people can defend the actions of the officer in this photo.

pepper-spray-300x199.jpg

Where's the justification for the use of pepper spray?

Fuck "Big Brother"..."Little Brother" is watching. Everyone has cellular phones with cameras now and this kind of brutality by police officers can't be hidden.

It's called less than lethal force, and is justified for noncompliance if the officer feels that putting hands on could create even more hostility. I think he would rather fight a bunch of crazies that cant see him rather than fight a bunch of them that can, he is outnumbered and it was the smart thing to do.
If you can't deal with that then oh well, noone really gives a shit.

Why not protest the salaries the professors get. That's one of the reasons why tuition is so high. Cut faculty salaries.

Let the real civil war begin! We need it. Have needed it for a long time.

A person has the right to defend themselves against police abuse. One time is all that it takes for the people to stand up against the police abuse.

Yeah, one time for some self-important little pissant to be introduced to the real world the hard way.

The supreme law of the land says the people have the right to dissent. They have the right to assemble, they have the right to protest.

You dont get it do you? People like Van Jones organized this for a reason. They want to set precedent for future uprisings. The State and Federal law enforcement will be trained to deal with these in the future and the politicians will be glad to change laws around limiting our freedoms to assemble. This is all intentional, and 90% of the protestors have no idea what is really going on.
All the left is doing right now is helping the politicians and Law Enforcement do away with even more of our liberties, and the students who they suckered into helping them have no idea what it is that they really are doing.
Puppets.

Why not protest the salaries the professors get. That's one of the reasons why tuition is so high. Cut faculty salaries.

Let the real civil war begin! We need it. Have needed it for a long time.

Civil war would end this country as we know it, which is what the communists want. If people would be patient and let there voice be heard at the ballot box this would all end much sooner. We dont need a civil war, we dont need a revolution, we need responsible politicians in office, from both sides.

That post was a great example of the kind of childish simpletons involved and enamored with these filthy morons doing 60s cosplay.

US university investigates campus pepper spray use

Linda Katehi, Chancellor of the University of California, Davis, near Sacramento, says she is forming a task force to investigate what happened.

"The use of pepper spray as shown on the video is chilling to us all and raises many questions about how best to handle situations like this," she said in a message on the university's website.

The Davis Faculty Association, which represents academic staff, has condemned the University of California's approach to protests on several different campuses.

"This week, we have seen excessive force used against non-violent protesters," said a statement on the association's website.

"Student, faculty and staff protesters have been pepper-sprayed directly in the eyes and mouth, beaten and shoved by batons, dragged by the arms while handcuffed, and submitted to other forms of excessive force."
Occupy protesters at the University of California, Berkeley There have been 'Occupy' protests on several campuses of the University of California, including in this rally at Berkeley

"The violence was unprovoked, disproportional and excessive," it said.

"We demand that the Chancellors of the University of California cease using police violence to repress non-violent political protests
BBC News - US university investigates campus pepper spray use

Forum List

Back