Copland: TrumpUSA Dressage

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Imagine that a woman (named Ellen) living in modern-day NYC is raped (by a male aggressor) and decides to lash out against the system by claiming that our commerce-centric 'TrumpUSA' simply does not care about gender-securities in American cities.

Ellen decides to try to assassinate First Lady Melania Trump by claiming that our social leaders are not in any way representative of pedestrian concerns.

When Ellen is arrested, she says during her trial that she was inspired by the two civics-paranoia films Maniac Cop and Blue Steel.

We can use Ellen as a general 'gender paragon' for understanding pedestrian negotiations in this modern age of networking (e.g., Facebook) and contract-based etiquette (e.g., The People's Court).

Such evaluation is indicative of new age priorities regarding 'pedestrian exchange,' which is the real challenge of the Trump Administration both at home and abroad.

After all, if Americans can not negotiate urban dilemmas at home, President Trump can not carry a strong diplomatic face for international internal strife (e.g., Israel-Palestine, Sunni-Shia relations, etc., etc.).

====

JUDGE: Do you understand what your problems are?
ELLEN: I despise the system, and I have no patience with 'TrumpUSA.'
JUDGE: Miss, you're being accused of high treason and civil unrest...
ELLEN: I understand, but there is no 'civility' in the American city.
JUDGE: The court recognizes your outstanding grievances, but unfortunately, vigilantism is not condoned.
ELLEN: I'm not a vigilante; I'm a 'messenger.'
JUDGE: Well, you should have considered standard routes to lodge complaints against the government.
ELLEN: Are you an advocate of TrumpUSA (Starbucks, Facebook, Wall Street, NATO, etc., etc.)?
JUDGE: I'm sorry but there's a huge difference between Enron and terrorism...
ELLEN: Your honor, my concern is that there is no public interest in individual rights.
JUDGE: If you want to endorse the NRA in our 'age of Facebook,' you shouldn't threaten the First Lady!
ELLEN: The First Lady is a token-diplomat of our negligent government, and I'm not the single protester...
JUDGE: Your grudge concerns gender, not 'taxation without representation'!
ELLEN: Well, then I cite the Hindu Vedas and the influence of goddess Kali (ruler of feminine rage!).
JUDGE: You endanger the diligent everyday work of dutiful civil servants trying to improve urban living.
ELLEN: Then I hope the faith of such 'dutiful civil servants' will mandate real urban reforms...

====

cop1.jpg

UN Translation.jpg
Imagine that a woman (named Ellen) living in modern-day NYC is raped (by a male aggressor) and decides to lash out against the system by claiming that our commerce-centric 'TrumpUSA' simply does not care about gender-securities in American cities.

Ellen decides to try to assassinate First Lady Melania Trump by claiming that our social leaders are not in any way representative of pedestrian concerns.

When Ellen is arrested, she says during her trial that she was inspired by the two civics-paranoia films Maniac Cop and Blue Steel.

We can use Ellen as a general 'gender paragon' for understanding pedestrian negotiations in this modern age of networking (e.g., Facebook) and contract-based etiquette (e.g., The People's Court).

Such evaluation is indicative of new age priorities regarding 'pedestrian exchange,' which is the real challenge of the Trump Administration both at home and abroad.

After all, if Americans can not negotiate urban dilemmas at home, President Trump can not carry a strong diplomatic face for international internal strife (e.g., Israel-Palestine, Sunni-Shia relations, etc., etc.).

====

JUDGE: Do you understand what your problems are?
ELLEN: I despise the system, and I have no patience with 'TrumpUSA.'
JUDGE: Miss, you're being accused of high treason and civil unrest...
ELLEN: I understand, but there is no 'civility' in the American city.
JUDGE: The court recognizes your outstanding grievances, but unfortunately, vigilantism is not condoned.
ELLEN: I'm not a vigilante; I'm a 'messenger.'
JUDGE: Well, you should have considered standard routes to lodge complaints against the government.
ELLEN: Are you an advocate of TrumpUSA (Starbucks, Facebook, Wall Street, NATO, etc., etc.)?
JUDGE: I'm sorry but there's a huge difference between Enron and terrorism...
ELLEN: Your honor, my concern is that there is no public interest in individual rights.
JUDGE: If you want to endorse the NRA in our 'age of Facebook,' you shouldn't threaten the First Lady!
ELLEN: The First Lady is a token-diplomat of our negligent government, and I'm not the single protester...
JUDGE: Your grudge concerns gender, not 'taxation without representation'!
ELLEN: Well, then I cite the Hindu Vedas and the influence of goddess Kali (ruler of feminine rage!).
JUDGE: You endanger the diligent everyday work of dutiful civil servants trying to improve urban living.
ELLEN: Then I hope the faith of such 'dutiful civil servants' will mandate real urban reforms...

====

View attachment 133985
/---- I sent your post to the UN for a translation. They have no idea what you are talking about and neither do I.
View attachment 133998

Forum List

Back