Cop Kills Naked Negro (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
That's not good for property values

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Having naked people running around the neighborhood?

I agree

I am sure he had just committed a horrific crime - probably killed someone - before being gunned down by the officer. If this was the case - God Bless our Law Enforcement!

He was also carrying something - note the edit box in the hand area. Lot more to this piece than a police officer gunning down someone. Of course, dumbfuck Liberals would never consider the complete story before declaring an officer guilty.

Idiots.

He was also carrying something - note the edit box in the hand area. Lot more to this piece than a police officer gunning down someone. Of course, dumbfuck Liberals would never consider the complete story before declaring an officer guilty.

Idiots.

The officer admitted he was unarmed.

Naked black man shot dead by police in Georgia | Toronto Star

The officer, who has been on the force for seven years, fired two shots at the man in a parking lot after the man charged at him and ignored his commands to stop, Alexander said. It appeared the man was unarmed, he said. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is examining the shooting.

Regardless of whether someone deserved to be shot by police, very pitiful to "celebrate" the shooting .

The cop is going to be arrested for murder. Same scenario in Charlotte and a few others.

"(officer) Freeman gave commands to Joseph who did not comply. Joseph then charged at Freeman who ordered him to stop. Joseph again did not comply, police say, and he was shot by Freeman."

Nice shot officer.

You should be commended for your actions.

Geoffrey Freeman, the former Austin Police officer who shot and killed unarmed, naked teenager David Joseph on February 8, will not face charges after a Grand Jury on Tuesday chose not to indict him, according to the Travis County District Attorney's Office.

Freeman was a 10-year veteran with the Austin Police Department.

Police say Freeman shot and killed 17-year-old Joseph while responding to calls of a naked black male acting erratically just before 10 a.m. in the 1200 block of Nature's Bend.

According to police, Freeman gave commands to Joseph who did not comply. Joseph then charged at Freeman who ordered him to stop. Joseph again did not comply, police say, and he was shot by Freeman. The incident was documented on Freeman's dash camera

Idiots.

The officer, who has been on the force for seven years, fired two shots at the man in a parking lot after the man charged at him and ignored his commands to stop, Alexander said. It appeared the man was unarmed, he said. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation is examining the shooting.
I will shoot anyone who rushes at me when they know I am armed. And I will be cleared if that ever happens. I do not have to let an attacker take my gun just because he is unarmed, and it is standard self defense to shoot the attacker down.

Idiots.

I will shoot anyone who rushes at me when they know I am armed. And I will be cleared if that ever happens. I do not have to let an attacker take my gun just because he is unarmed, and it is standard self defense to shoot the attacker down.

I'll bet the cop could have safely retreated and waited for back-up.

Idiots.

I'll bet the cop could have safely retreated and waited for back-up.
I bet not, that's why he's been cleared.

Forum List

Back