Cop haters are SO angry that evidence is pointing to Ofc. Wilson being cleared

Looks like a ticking time bomb. If the Grand Jury doesn't indict the town could explode.
If I own a business in that downtown area, I would be getting ready right now. I'd be getting plywood ready to cover the windows, and I'd empty out my shop of anything that isn't nailed down.
I thought there would be rioting when Zimm was found guilty, I was wrong. This one though looks much more like a powder keg when you consider the protesters have already shown they are violent. Wouldn't take a whole lot now to set it off all at once.

I would have closed up and left already! Anyone who stays open in that sewer needs his head examined.

Not to mention all the looters that got off scott free after jumping on the blame/hate whites smash and grab bandwagon.

The city cancelled their traffic tickers to keep them happy!!!! That is off the charts insane. They should have been lynched.

You're calling for lynchings?

Really? Lynchings?

How about we put them in "showers" that pour out Zyklon B? That would show 'em!
He climaxes at those scenes....

Wow, the cop haters are getting so angry about the evidence coming out. I think they are like ISIS...they don't care about anything except seeing men in uniform being harmed, fair and just or not. They just want blood and imprisonment for cops, at any cost.

Quite sickening really. The cop haters are a true threat to our civil society.

Nobody should hate cops.

Wow, the cop haters are getting so angry about the evidence coming out. I think they are like ISIS...they don't care about anything except seeing men in uniform being harmed, fair and just or not. They just want blood and imprisonment for cops, at any cost.

Nobody should hate cops.
Or like them...

The evidence doesn't matter. A trial wouldn't matter. This is mob justice they want.

I just hope when the grand jury makes the call, Im near a TV!!! Want to see the half-wit racist mofu's heads explode when they get the news.

Dollar to a stale donut we'll see a few of the savages go down hard.....tens of millions will be laughing their balls off.:2up:

Truth and facts are so damned inconvenient sometimes...especially when you are trying to create race hate just before an important election...

Darn it...
Today's topic was voter fraud, how only dems do it(Just forget about the GOP ones on trial for it right now)....
Wrong, topic is race baiting cop hating thugs. Learn to read, no wonder you look stupid.

Nobody should hate cops.
Or like them...
I like cops, idiot lefty thug race baiters not so much.

The issue in Ferguson goes a lot deeper than this one issue...
naturally you wouldn't even come close to touching any of the real issue..

The issue in Ferguson goes a lot deeper than this one issue...
That's true. It needs to be said over and over that black racism is no better than white racism. And that the media often reports from a very slanted perspective. And that it's easy to manipulate people after they've been trained to believe that they are victims in life.

I say lets go to Ferguson, if they riot. We go coon hunting. Filth like that doesn't deserve to live, and it will save us money. Less welfare recipients!

Nobody should hate cops.
Or like them...

They have helped many. I like people who help me.

Not caring the slightest, that any of those cops would lay down their lives for them, if the situation called for it.

Sickening, indeed.

Forum List

Back