Coolest Spaceships? Real or imagined.

So many cool space ships out there. I'm sure everyone has a favourite. I'll start off with one of my favourites ...

Starship Avalon from 2016 'Passengers'

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2MS8xNjMvb3JpZ2luYWwvcGFzc2VuZ2Vycy1kb20tWkcwMjcwX2ZyMTA5OV9yZ2IuanBn

This is by far the coolest spaceship
So many cool space ships out there. I'm sure everyone has a favourite. I'll start off with one of my favourites ...

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2MS8xNjMvb3JpZ2luYWwvcGFzc2VuZ2Vycy1kb20tWkcwMjcwX2ZyMTA5OV9yZ2IuanBn

planet-earth-from-space.jpg

This is by far the coolest space ship around, it is self sustaining, its a convertible, it can shoot lightning bolts, it has a insane force field around it that blocks deadly electromagnetic radiation, its literally the size of a planet, it has crazy organic life forms that shoot and blow each other up, it even has fully stock alcohol bars and strippers.

This is by far the coolest spaceship

View attachment 133428
This is by far the coolest space ship around, it is self sustaining, its a convertible, it can shoot lightning bolts, it has a insane force field around it that blocks deadly electromagnetic radiation, its literally the size of a planet, it has crazy organic life forms that shoot and blow each other up, it even has fully stock alcohol bars and strippers.

Unfortunately, I only have a ticket for coach class.

Now the coolest destruction of a spaceship would be the Nostromo from Alien. I loved the psychedelic nature of the explosion, it sort of looked like the sun rising over an ocean of flaring energy.

If we are talking about real I'd have to say the international space station where we are testing out what it's like to live in space. This ship is the first step to us traveling indefinitely outside of our solar system.

If we are talking about real I'd have to say the international space station where we are testing out what it's like to live in space. This ship is the first step to us traveling indefinitely outside of our solar system.

Humans have been living in low-Earth orbit since the days of Skylab and Mir. More than 40 years ago.

It's time to move on.

Humans have been living in low-Earth orbit since the days of Skylab and Mir. More than 40 years ago.

It's time to move on.
Amen. First to Mars to tap into the meteor belt which I hear is much closer to Mars?

Scientists weigh should we get going now or maybe wait for a breakthrough that really makes it much more realistic like for instance a much faster speed than we can achieve now. But I would like to see us building a colony on Mars and a giant spaceship just to prove it can be done. If anything happens to earth we have to live on.

Forum List

Back