Coolest Spaceships? Real or imagined.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
So many cool space ships out there. I'm sure everyone has a favourite. I'll start off with one of my favourites ...

Starship Avalon from 2016 'Passengers'

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2MS8xNjMvb3JpZ2luYWwvcGFzc2VuZ2Vycy1kb20tWkcwMjcwX2ZyMTA5OV9yZ2IuanBn

I'd be just fine with a shuttle pod equipped with a replicator that can go a quarter impulse. Peace out, bitches!

The last manned Saturn V rocket. When America was at the peak of its space program.270px-Apollo_17_The_Last_Moon_Shot_Edit1.jpg
Now we resort to hitching rides from the Russians. Pathetic.

So many cool space ships out there. I'm sure everyone has a favourite. I'll start off with one of my favourites ...

Starship Avalon from 2016 'Passengers'

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA2MS8xNjMvb3JpZ2luYWwvcGFzc2VuZ2Vycy1kb20tWkcwMjcwX2ZyMTA5OV9yZ2IuanBn
Just saw that movie last night. One flaw with ship. No mannual control. Uber malfunction on an interstellar scale. Why I will never get in a driverless vehicle. Automated systems can't be trusted.

Now we resort to hitching rides from the Russians. Pathetic.

Sickening ... the next few generations will only see space from a seat in the local cineplex.
I agree. I remember the first moon landing live and remember believing that we would have a permanent moon base by 2000. Mars should have already been accomplished. Some hope in the Delta IV Orion program. Our new heavy duty launch vehicle.270px-Apollo_17_The_Last_Moon_Shot_Edit1.jpg liftoff_1.jpg

Forum List

Back