Cool Paramount Photo...

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
ba3d70d80d216a2222611874f5c0e61a_acd3c9d2ac2d9f358807797b6d8860f7ce36663f.jpg

Back row left to right: Ali MacGraw, Burt Lancaster, Scott Baio, Bruce Dern, James Caan, Glenn Ford, Fred MacMurray, Shelley Long, James Stewart

Fifth Row, left to right: William Shatner, Peter Graves, Molly Ringwald, Rhea Perlman, Unknown, Olivia Newton-John, Unknown, Matthew Broaderick, Gene Hackman, Walter Matthau, Robin Williams

Fourth Row, left to right: Unknown, Mike Conners, John Travolta, Janet Leigh, Charles Bronson, Ted Danson, Lou Gossett, Jr., Robert Ryan, Unknown, Leonard Nimoy

Third Row, left to right: Andrew McCarthy, Henry Winkler, Anthony Perkins, Robert Stack, Mark Harmon, Unknown, Gregory Peck, Unknown, Timothy Hutton

Second Row, left to right: Unknown, Kevin Costner, Unknown, Don Ameche, DeForrest Kelley, Tom Cruise, Charlton Heston, Penny Marshall, Bob Hope, Victor Mature, Unknown, Robert DeNiro

Front Row, left to right: Unknown, Unknown, Elizabeth Taylor, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, Harrison Ford, Jennifer Beals, Unknown, Danny DeVito

Slightly off-topic, but there's a really good Mexican restaurant right across the street from Paramount Studios. I used to go there... and I kid you not, they have the BEST salad dressing ever! Of course they would never give out the recipe, but I want to try to recreate it.

/ off topic

View attachment 767669

Back row left to right: Ali MacGraw, Burt Lancaster, Scott Baio, Bruce Dern, James Caan, Glenn Ford, Fred MacMurray, Shelley Long, James Stewart

Fifth Row, left to right: William Shatner, Peter Graves, Molly Ringwald, Rhea Perlman, Unknown, Olivia Newton-John, Unknown, Matthew Broaderick, Gene Hackman, Walter Matthau, Robin Williams

Fourth Row, left to right: Unknown, Mike Conners, John Travolta, Janet Leigh, Charles Bronson, Ted Danson, Lou Gossett, Jr., Robert Ryan, Unknown, Leonard Nimoy

Third Row, left to right: Andrew McCarthy, Henry Winkler, Anthony Perkins, Robert Stack, Mark Harmon, Unknown, Gregory Peck, Unknown, Timothy Hutton

Second Row, left to right: Unknown, Kevin Costner, Unknown, Don Ameche, DeForrest Kelley, Tom Cruise, Charlton Heston, Penny Marshall, Bob Hope, Victor Mature, Unknown, Robert DeNiro

Front Row, left to right: Unknown, Unknown, Elizabeth Taylor, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown, Harrison Ford, Jennifer Beals, Unknown, Danny DeVito
The pic is from 1987.

It was the Paramount Pictures 75th anniversary party.
So that should have been in '85.

Sounds right. Most of the Star Trek movies were made during the 80's which explains why Shatner, Nimoy and Kelley are there. Star Trek was one of Paramount's biggest money makers that decade and they look very much as they did in the films.

The man on the front row, 5th from the right, is listed as unknown. That is Harry Dead Stanton.

The woman on the far left of the second row is Maureen O'Hara (I think). Also marked as unknown.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to figure out the unknowns.

I was thinking that the woman with her head turned around where you can only see the back of her head might be Cindy Williams, since Penny Marshall is in there, too.

But I dunno...

The man on the front row, 5th from the right, is listed as unknown. That is Harry Dead Stanton.
The woman on the far left of the second row is Maureen O'Hara (I think). Also marked as unknown.

I think you are right about O'Hara, but Stanton has a straight hairline while the guy in the photo has significant receding hairline on both sides.

Only one black man in the photo. I guess Paramount needs to hire Joe Biden's Racial Equity Director and start hiring actors based on skin color instead of talent, then they will be about as successful as Disney, or his administration!

Slightly off-topic, but there's a really good Mexican restaurant right across the street from Paramount Studios. I used to go there... and I kid you not, they have the BEST salad dressing ever! Of course they would never give out the recipe, but I want to try to recreate it.

/ off topic
you go to a "great" Mexican restaurant and the salad dressing is what you talk about?....

I think that is Cornell Wilde between Kevin Costner and Don Ameche.

Forum List

Back