Cool idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Gop guy
You're still bashing me cause of my age? Damn you're pathetic, petty, and you get all pissed whenever someone challenges you. What a stiff.

Deal with it, what did you think was a hippie love in kid?

Originally posted by musicman
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shitfer VonBrains- that's hysterical!

RWA, all I'm trying to say is that these voluminous studies will never prove anything except that there are quantitative differences in chemical makeup from man to man-and that's never been in dispute.

Just because a man has a submissive nature or delicate physical features does not prove that he was born a homosexual. My God, if that were true, half the leading men in Hollywood would be.....er, oops! Maybe I'd better get back to you on that.

These permanent changes in the brain due cause certain behavior. It's like, scientific and shit.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Hey RWA.

Hey man. Sorry the idiot crew is molesting you. They're just jealous. I've been kickng their asses for so many days now. It gets so easy after a while. Like breathing.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Hey man. Sorry the idiot crew is molesting you. They're just jealous. I've been kickng their asses for so many days now. It gets so easy after a while. Like breathing.

It's cool, I've dealt with much worse.

Originally posted by NewGuy
The majority of others seem to think so.

well mob rule is not always moral. we know that, right.

Your behavior on here is just like the libs in real life. Lies and personal attacks. you're an intellectual fraud. Go take your ritalin.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
This thread will be locked in a minute if this persists! The only reason you seem to think that it's popular is because of your own agenda with OCA! Keep it on track or it's going to be locked!:mad:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Sir Evil
This thread will be locked in a minute if this persists! The only reason you seem to think that it's popular is because of your own agenda with OCA! Keep it on track or it's going to be locked!:mad:

Yes. Shut the thread cuz you and your loser cronies are getting their asses kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back