Convicted sex offender and Mueller witness George Nader indicted for illegal contributions to boost

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hillary Clinton!!!

Convicted sex offender George Nader, who was a key witness in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, has been indicted by United States prosecutors for his alleged role in a scheme to conceal large sums of illegal campaign contributions to help Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.

Nader, a 60-year-old Lebanese American lobbyist, is accused of conspiring with Ahmad “Andy” Khawaja, the Los Angeles-based 48-year-old chief executive of Allied Wallet, to conceal the source of more than $3.5 million in campaign contributions to political committees associated with a presidential candidate to gain influence during and after the 2016 campaign.

Nader and Khawaja were charged on Nov. 7 as part of a 53-count indictment dealt by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia. The indictment was unsealed on Tuesday.

Convicted sex offender and Mueller witness George Nader indicted for illegal contributions to boost Hillary Clinton

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

-----------

Nader among 8 people charged:

Prominent Political Donors Charged in Campaign Finance Scheme

There is SO MUCH NEW EVIDENCE AGAINST THE DEMONRATS TO ALL SORTS OF CORRUPTION AND GRAFT....I can't wait for Solomon's NEW BOOK on THE FACTS, ALL VALIDATED AS HE DID ON THE UKRAINE TIMELINE!!!!

I am repulsed by everything about Hillary; however, there is no evidence that she knew about Nader's illegal contributions. I would not be the least bit surprised if she were eventually connected to the illegal campaign cash but so far she has not been. Here's a source that does not require you to disable your Ad Blocker:

Report: Mueller witness with Trump ties charged with funneling millions to Clinton campaign

The source specifically states, “There's no suggestion of wrongdoing on Clinton's part.” You can read the entire indictment at this site and also find references made to George Nader in the Mueller report. This news source has it all.

Forum List

Back