Contributions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the beaners for... well... BEANS!!!!!! Tacos, Enchies, SALSA!!!! YUM!!!!!! Well-cut lawns, and all the meth the US can handle!!!!! Muchos Gratias... You fucking wetbacks!!!!! :clap2:

Now go home!!!!! :D

Barring the obvious, you should be able to say whatever you want. Pussies report.
When you have what we have here, it opens up for moderaters to be able to ban you because your oppinion is diff from theirs.
Bring back "argue with everyone" MB

The moderators will.[/QUOTE]
they also get annoyed with crybabies.....[/QUOTE]

Unless they share the same beliefs.

It's Hispanic Appreciation Month. I'd sure fucking appreciate it if you all WENT FUCKING HOME!!!!!

Thanks to the beaners for... well... BEANS!!!!!! Tacos, Enchies, SALSA!!!! YUM!!!!!! Well-cut lawns, and all the meth the US can handle!!!!! Muchos Gratias... You fucking wetbacks!!!!! :clap2:

I hate to tell you this but this type of ignorance only makes those of us that are against Il. Im. look like you and we dont want that so...stfu, plz.

What is it to you where someone lives? Mind your own business.

As for Unkotare - you mispelled his name and it is against USMB rules to openly discuss on board what a moderator does or does not do. Read the rules.

As for Unkotare - you mispelled his name and it is against USMB rules to openly discuss on board what a moderator does or does not do. Read the rules.

uncotary insults ppl constantly and nothing is done. And your another one w opposite views as mine. So...they get to do it secretly? Does that sound right to you? Prob not but it IS ok with you isnt it? Why should it be diff from your politics?
And...your not a mod or anything elseso just stfu. Your just someone who gave money to a usless web site in order to have a little label below your avatar. Good job sucker.

Why? Because somone that lives on knob hill or some gated community prob has no interaction with illegals, hasnt had it effect their job or life at all so does not understand the problem. No personal experiance with them gives them a false sense, an ignorant opinion. Therefore removes any legitimate view and, to me, renders their opinion useless. Do you know why you cant tell me how any trees are in my backyard? Cause you've never friggin been there.
Thats why it matters.

Aren't there rules against profanity and personal attacks in this forum also? The one you are defending here is the most guilty of it.

I hate to tell you this but this type of ignorance only makes those of us that are against Il. Im. look like you and we dont want that so...stfu, plz.

I agree. There is no need for profanity on either side of this issue or racist remarks either.

im just telling you that you are going to get more than Dopey here.....ok....so be prepared and no one will give a rats ass if you "tell"....

The moderators will.
they also get annoyed with crybabies.....

Expecting civil debate is not being a crybaby. The question is why do some feel they have to include insults and personal attacks in a debate? A sure sign that they have lost the debate. Why does this forum have a "Report" feature if there are no rules about abusive posts?
:crybaby:
see.....even my good buddy Guno knows that if you cry around here....you just get more shit....and calling someone "Dopey" is not abusive....if he called you a stupid motherfucking asswipe you might have a case....

Calling someone Dopey is the same thing as calling them stupid. My God, how old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back