10 Illegal Aliens Found With Tuberculosis!

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
But I thought it was a "fact" that illegals DON'T bring diseases with them (if we're to believe most of the LibNuts on this board).
10 Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Minors Diagnosed With TB
(CNSNews.com) - From January through September, 10 of the unaccompanied minors detained while attempting to illegally enter the United States across the Mexican border were diagnosed with active tuberculosis (TB), according to the Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).

The children were ultimately allowed to stay in the United States.
10 Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Minors Diagnosed With TB CNS News

And they were allowed to stay ... no less. I actually hope American Libs start catching the diseases that "don't exist." Maybe they'll turn Conservative as a result.

I actually hope American Libs start catching the diseases that "don't exist." Maybe they'll turn Conservative as a result.

Sounds like you've finally realized that conservatardism is a disease. Good on you.

Now if only you'd stop hating chyldryn for the "crime" of being sick, you'd make an almost decent humyn byyng.

But I thought it was a "fact" that illegals DON'T bring diseases with them (if we're to believe most of the LibNuts on this board).
(CNSNews.com) - From January through September, 10 of the unaccompanied minors detained while attempting to illegally enter the United States across the Mexican border were diagnosed with active tuberculosis (TB), according to the Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).

And they were allowed to stay ... no less. I actually hope American Libs start catching the diseases that "don't exist." Maybe they'll turn Conservative as a result.

Hate to break it to you but tuberculosis is ALREADY (and has long been) in this country.

yep , has been Coyote , TB is found quite often in socalled immigrant gateway cities like new yawk so its mostly big huge cities so not a real problem yet fer rural people . Lots of this TB is very drug resistant and the carriers of the TB , well many of them avoid and fear treatment so they just disappear and stop being treated .

And Bed bugs, head lice and probably the latest out break Enterovirus. this is what illegal immigration brings. Disease. Pestilence. Open boarders bring Ebola. Just great. I would rather NOT allow anymore immigrants and be called a bigot, that we all might we might all live longer and thrive.

Yep , there you go MaryL , I was going to mention Enteriovirus that's already killed a , 1 - 2 American kids so thanks for your mention of Enteriovirus .

I actually hope American Libs start catching the diseases that "don't exist." Maybe they'll turn Conservative as a result.

Sounds like you've finally realized that conservatardism is a disease. Good on you.

Now if only you'd stop hating chyldryn for the "crime" of being sick, you'd make an almost decent humyn byyng.

No, it is liberalism and it's a cancer on our country. Who is hating on children who are sick? It is just that these foreign so-called children (most were not children) came crashing our borders and our stupid government let them in just because they claimed refugee status but were not. It's not kids we hate but our government for allowing them in here especially if they were carrying communicable deseases.

Hate to break it to you but tuberculosis is ALREADY (and has long been) in this country.

It's been contained in this country...so we should let people in that have it...yeah..that makes perfect sense...

Polio is making a comeback, too..probably just a coincidence, right?

The "crime" is breaking American law but the bigger criminals are the mentally challenged Libs that lack the balls to uphold the law.

So you're saying that the 10 illegal aliens caught it from Americans? Liberalism --- the next best thing to the Comedy Network.

The "crime" is breaking American law

What law did they break? I want a specific citation, down to the exact paragraph in question. America's laws are, of course, public, so you'll have no trouble getting it to cite--if indeed such a law even exists.

but the bigger criminals are the mentally challenged Libs that lack the balls to uphold the law.

The most famous statement attributed to Andrew Jackson is: "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it."

Was he a "mentally challenged Lib" too?

So you're saying that the 10 illegal aliens caught it from Americans? Liberalism --- the next best thing to the Comedy Network.

Re-read the post you're responding to. What Coyote said was tuberculosis is already in the U.S.; i.e., these refugees aren't bringing in anything new. You throwing your conservatard hissy fit over this is just as stupid as complaining about one of them coming here with a cold or a sore throat. It's not new, they're not infecting us with some unknown foreign disease, get over it.

A little proof to back up that poop would be nice, but hearsay is just more incriminating to the lazy...

It's been contained in this country...so we should let people in that have it...yeah..that makes perfect sense...

No it hasn't.

For years now, tb has had a resergence, particularly drug resistant tb.

If we are seeing a resergence of polio - then the reason is idiots are choosing not to vaccinate. Polio is entirely preventable but if enough of the population isn't vaccinated then you will see it come back.

Nope. Never said that. Conservatism - where reading comprehension fails.

No it hasn't.

For years now, tb has had a resergence, particularly drug resistant tb.

If we are seeing a resergence of polio - then the reason is idiots are choosing not to vaccinate. Polio is entirely preventable but if enough of the population isn't vaccinated then you will see it come back.

But don't you find it interesting that illegals have been sneaking into the USA "for years now?" Logic dictates that there is a correlation.

A little proof to back up that poop would be nice, but hearsay is just more incriminating to the lazy...

Ya...I don't recall anyone stating that.

All immigrants have the potential to bring diseases. As do travelers traveling abroad and returning. We just have to deal with it and improve systems for detecting and treating illness before it reaches the general population.

Forum List

Back