Contributions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that this is National Hispanic Heritage Month, take a moment to recognize the contributions of Hispanic people throughout American history.

I'll start with Joseph Marion Hernández of Florida, who in 1822 became the first Hispanic American to serve in Congress.

See if I can get into the spirit of this thread. Okay, well the Mexican "Hispanics" contributed a large portion on their traditional homeland to President Polk's dream of a coast to coast nation. As Colonel Hitchcock, commander of the 3rd Infantry regiment, wrote in his diary in 1846;

"...the United States are the aggressors....We have not one particle of right to be here....It looks as if the government sent a small force on purpose to bring on a war, so as to have a pretext for taking California and as much of this country as it chooses....My heart is not in this business."

The U.S. paid Mexico 15 million for the lands in question. And Hispanic Heritage month is still not an illegal immigration topic.

And Hispanic Heritage month is still not an illegal immigration topic.

Let it go, dopey.

When you start posting about illegal immigration I'll let it go.

What is the actual name of this forum, dopey?

I corrected myself under another topic. Is there really a need for this childish name calling? I am reporting it every time you do it now.
only pussies like Dotcom report people for saying something they dont like.....if you want to be looked at like she is looked at....then report Unk....

And Hispanic Heritage month is still not an illegal immigration topic.

Let it go, dopey.

I corrected myself under another topic. Is there really a need for this childish name calling? I am reporting it every time you do it now.
only pussies like Dotcom report people for saying something they dont like.....if you want to be looked at like she is looked at....then report Unk....

It doesn't make one a pussie to report uncivil posts. The Moderators want you to do that rather than tossing insults back and forth and they are obligated to handle the offender per the forum rules. It's like that in most all forums. Nothing gets accomplished nor can suggestions for solutions to the issues be taken seriously if all one has is name calling and uses filthly language against posters they don't agree with.

Let it go, dopey.

It doesn't make one a pussie to report uncivil posts. The Moderators want you to do that rather than tossing insults back and forth and they are obligated to handle the offender per the forum rules. It's like that in most all forums. Nothing gets accomplished nor can suggestions for solutions to the issues be taken seriously if all one has is name calling and uses filthly language against posters they don't agree with.
sure it does.....if you cant take someone calling you "Dopey" you should go find the Disney Forum.....what the hell is going to happen when someone tells you to go fuck yourself?...and yes that happens around here.....

sure it does.....if you cant take someone calling you "Dopey" you should go find the Disney Forum.....what the hell is going to happen when someone tells you to go fuck yourself?...and yes that happens around here.....

Sorry that you're ok with adults acting like children name calling on a playground rather than debating the issues in a civil manner. There is no need for that. It accomplishes nothing and it is up to us adults to find solution to problems in this country and to be able to share them without resorting to personal attacks just because their views aren't the same as yours.

Sorry that you're ok with adults acting like children name calling on a playground rather than debating the issues in a civil manner. There is no need for that. It accomplishes nothing and it is up to us adults to find solution to problems in this country and to be able to share them without resorting to personal attacks just because their views aren't the same as yours.
im just telling you that you are going to get more than Dopey here.....ok....so be prepared and no one will give a rats ass if you "tell"....

im just telling you that you are going to get more than Dopey here.....ok....so be prepared and no one will give a rats ass if you "tell"....

The moderators will.

The moderators will.
they also get annoyed with crybabies.....

The moderators will.

Expecting civil debate is not being a crybaby. The question is why do some feel they have to include insults and personal attacks in a debate? A sure sign that they have lost the debate. Why does this forum have a "Report" feature if there are no rules about abusive posts?

Last edited:

The moderators will.

Expecting civil debate is not being a crybaby. The question is why do some feel they have to include insults and personal attacks in a debate? A sure sign that they have lost the debate. Why does this forum have a "Report" feature if there are no rules about abusive posts?
:crybaby:

The moderators will.

:crybaby:
see.....even my good buddy Guno knows that if you cry around here....you just get more shit....and calling someone "Dopey" is not abusive....if he called you a stupid motherfucking asswipe you might have a case....

Given that this is National Hispanic Heritage Month, take a moment to recognize the contributions of Hispanic people throughout American history.

I'll start with Joseph Marion Hernández of Florida, who in 1822 became the first Hispanic American to serve in Congress.

LOL...BFD...if he didnt win, the other guy would have. Lol. Its not like if he didnt win the seat would have became empty. BFD

Did you know that they just did away with Christopher Columbus Day for the US and have replaced it with "Indigenous Day" for the Native American Indians? Reports in news yesterday. Yes.

Good. Its about time. Ev1 knows CC did not discover North America. Good for the American Indian!

Uncotere or whatever his stupid fukkin name is, says what he wants and is left alone. I question where someone lives and I get a warning because the mod, coyote, says..."I read it that way".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back