consumer confidence surges

you didnt ask anything worth answering that I saw

:lol::lol::lol:
You see that folks???

TM doesn't think that the end of the social security surplus five years from now is "important".
She also doesn't see that the future cost of Medicare/aid for the baby boomers in the next 10 years is important either.
And apparently doesn't think that our nations $15 trillion debt is important (which is actually $53 trillion...but she couldn't begin to understand enough to know what this means)

my gawd.....and the beat goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

We people WHO are living with this economy and HIGH PRICES don't agree with this article and it is US who is wrong and wishing for our economy to fail..and not IMPROVE.

you can't make this shit up folks

this number is NOT about your and your lies.

Its the real numbers

my gawd.....and the beat goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

We people WHO are living with this economy and HIGH PRICES don't agree with this article and it is US who is wrong and wishing for our economy to fail..and not IMPROVE.

you can't make this shit up folks

Yep.
TM will avoid the questions I asked, but respond to others wanting my points to disappear into the thread so she can maintain the rosy fog in her mind.

Last edited:
Consumer confidence was 108 in 2007.

Food for thought...consumers don't know jack.

Their spending IS where the recovery will come from you fool

No it isn't you tool.
It is unchecked spending that created this mess.
These are the same consumers whose over confidence spent money like a bunch of wild monkeys as if the lottery was in their future any day now.
The economy, long-term, needs consumers to save money.

The recovery we see now is only temporary, despite your daily links.

Answer this one TM....what has the government been doing with the Social Security surplus since the 1990's?
What is going to happen with the social security surplus in 2017?
What is going to happen to it by 2020?
How does this affect our nations debt?

At the same time, what are the future predictions for Medicare A,B and D outlays...specifically by 2020?

With the surplus eliminated and a quite alarming Medicare/aid future expenses just around the corner...you think this recovery is going to last?

Get a clue. You best be saving as much money as you can.

how do you solve any of this without a recovery?

How can you be so stupid as to think consumer spending is not where a recovery comes from.

Their spending IS where the recovery will come from you fool

No it isn't you tool.
It is unchecked spending that created this mess.
These are the same consumers whose over confidence spent money like a bunch of wild monkeys as if the lottery was in their future any day now.
The economy, long-term, needs consumers to save money.

The recovery we see now is only temporary, despite your daily links.

Answer this one TM....what has the government been doing with the Social Security surplus since the 1990's?
What is going to happen with the social security surplus in 2017?
What is going to happen to it by 2020?
How does this affect our nations debt?

At the same time, what are the future predictions for Medicare A,B and D outlays...specifically by 2020?

With the surplus eliminated and a quite alarming Medicare/aid future expenses just around the corner...you think this recovery is going to last?

Get a clue. You best be saving as much money as you can.

how do you solve any of this without a recovery?

How can you be so stupid as to think consumer spending is not where a recovery comes from.

That doesn't answer the question in any way.
How can there be an actual recovery as long as these two daunting problems are just around the corner?

You think consumer spending is everything? I guess a simpleton who never learns from the past would. Consumer spending rose for 30 years TM...THIRTY YEARS!!!!!! In fact consumers were taking out 2nd and 3rd mortgages, 5 digit credit card debt...spending spending spending spending...and LOOK AT US NOW!!!!????

If consumer spending is the most important factor to a positive economy then please explain just how the hell did we get here?

Aww...damn...you will have to gloss over this post to won't you?

what makes you people think you will recruit voters by wishing this country back into an economic mess?

what makes you people think you will recruit voters by wishing this country back into an economic mess?

Your problem is that you believe that the economy is doing good.
My problem is I don't think it's doing good.
I believe you are part of the 1% group that has a buffer between you and a bad economy compared to me I live within a bad economy and have no problem telling it like it is.

Your problem is that you believe that the economy is doing good.
My problem is I don't think it's doing good.
I believe you are part of the 1% group that has a buffer between you and a bad economy compared to me I live within a bad economy and have no problem telling it like it is.

Nah...it isn't that complicated.
She doesn't have a clue about anything. Most of her responses to someone's point is simply provide a link.
When she doesn't know...she Googles the question...since 98% of her browser history is to left wing sites - Google will place similar sites at the top of her search...she chooses one and links to it and thinks she answered the question.
And when you make a point that can't be disputed...she either ignores it or tries to "answer" with a question of her own and claims you aren't answering the questions.

the right really doesnt want good economic news and will do anything to refute it

OK, so some fringe dudes saw the writing on the wall that year and you think this is a prediction? That's just common sense. Anyone paying attention saw it was going to happen that year in the months leading into it.

Ron Paul and Peter Schiff, had been howling about it since 2003 and were labeled cooks and crack pots.

I predict I'm going to take a shit in the next 20 minutes. I'm sure i'll be right.

and their solution was LESS regulation which is NOT the solution

It is if you want to bring capital back into the country. Protectionists always make the same tired old debunked claims regarding regulatory and subsidy measures.

Still, I'd love to hear your answer. I'm quite sure it involves some "Stimulus" measure. Shovel it in! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back