Constitution???? What Constitution?

So I can yell FIRE in a crowded theater.....

Where is the danger to life and limb " from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs"?

Shall I wait for an intuitive response from you, drop-draws, or shall I go on with a full and exciting life?

Later in the thread I will cover the 'test' for restrictions on free speech.

You can talk about not wanting to bake cakes all day long, Dingbat. See, you're doing it right now.
Are you really THAT stupid?
The Kleins apparently can't talk about not wanting to bake cakes.

“The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders [Aaron and Melissa Klein] to cease and desist from publishing, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication to the effect that any of the accommodations … will be refused, withheld from or denied to, or that any discrimination be made against, any person on account of their sexual orientation,” [Administrative Law Judge Alan] Avakian wrote."

Isn't it amazing how the less astute have become fascists without even acknowledging it to themselves?
are you saying that all gag orders are unconstitutional?

1. The most basic, fundamental of freedoms....free speech....has been throttled by Progressives and Liberals.

I can prove that ...effortlessly.

a. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
Need I identify the source of the above?
Is an explanation of the importance of same to America necessary?

2. Politics and the rule of inverse effects:
The increase in Progressive power is directly proportional to the demise of American values.
Those values, memorialized in the Constitution, are the bane of Progressive doctrine.

a. Beginning with their embrace of German political theory, wherein the state is preeminent, Progressives have done everything they could to strangle the and shred the Constitution.

b. "Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. …"
Woodrow Wilson [Woodrow Wilson
"The Modern Democratic State" The Papers of Woodrow Wilson, Volume 5]

3.Rather than Germany, let's compare Progressive tactics with one they are more directly related to....
'Stalin once asked a meeting of interrogators, "How much does the Soviet Union weigh?" Of course, he was reminding them to use the full weight of the state to break suspects.'
Static Age Stalin the Terrible

Would you like to see the weight of Progressive government applied to individual liberty?

"State Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple, Fines Them $135K" Ore. Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbians

Far from commensurate with the harm done to the Lesbian cake-eaters....$135,000 puts an end to the livelihoods of the bakers.
But that was not enough.....the state decided to obviate the United States Constitution: "In the ruling, Avakian placed an effective gag order on the Kleins, ordering them to “cease and desist” from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs."

"... make no law ...abridging the freedom of speech,...."

Did you know that Judge Avakian based the amount of penalty against the bakers on a previous amount that was awarded to a woman who was discriminated against BECAUSE OF HER CHRISTIAN FAITH?

Of course you didn't.

Where is the danger to life and limb " from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs"?

Shall I wait for an intuitive response from you, drop-draws, or shall I go on with a full and exciting life?

You can talk about not wanting to bake cakes all day long, Dingbat. See, you're doing it right now.

“The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders [Aaron and Melissa Klein] to cease and desist from publishing, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication to the effect that any of the accommodations … will be refused, withheld from or denied to, or that any discrimination be made against, any person on account of their sexual orientation,” [Administrative Law Judge Alan] Avakian wrote."

Final Order, right here: http://www.oregon.gov/boli/SiteAssets/pages/press/Sweet Cakes FO.pdf

You big dummy.

The Kleins are not under any Gag Order, in any way, shape, or form.

What you're talking about is a law that dates back 30 years, you freaking moron.

When your free speech is throttled, dear girl, I will believe we have a problem with it in the USA, and I will fight on your behalf.

Final Order, right here: http://www.oregon.gov/boli/SiteAssets/pages/press/Sweet Cakes FO.pdf

You big dummy.

The Kleins are not under any Gag Order, in any way, shape, or form.

What you're talking about is a law that dates back 30 years, you freaking moron.
^ that

manufactured xstio drama is sooo predictable

Isn't it amazing how the less astute have become fascists without even acknowledging it to themselves?

So you don't get to hang a sign saying "No Negro's," and you feel you've lost your freedumb.

Tough shit, Dingbat.

Progressives/Liberals are impulsive, and imprudent. They believe in quick changes, and risk new abuses worse than the ‘evils’ that they would sweep away, since remedies are usually not simple. Plato said that prudence is the mark of the statesman. There should be a balance between permanence and change, ....

3. In their headlong race to "fundamentally change this nation," the fascists....I mean Liberals/Democrats... have ignored restrictions imposed on government by the Constitution.

Nor is this the first time the Leftists have used the weight of government to restrict individual liberty.

a. " Wisconsin Political Speech Raid
Subpoenas hit allies of Scott Walker...

Americans learned in the IRS political targeting scandal that government enforcement power can be used to stifle political speech. Something similar may be unfolding in Wisconsin, where a special prosecutor is targeting conservative groups that participated in the battle over GovernorScott Walker'sunion reforms.

The investigation is taking place under Wisconsin's John Doe law, which bars a subpoena's targets from disclosing its contents to anyone but his attorneys. John Doe probes work much like a grand jury, allowing prosecutors to issue subpoenas and conduct searches, while the gag orders leave the targets facing the resources of the state with no way to publicly defend themselves." Review Outlook Wisconsin Political Speech Raid - WSJ

b. " There is NOTHING that should keep us from pushing authoritarian, totalitarian forces in America into the limelight, putting THEM before both the courts of law and the court of public opinion. That will entail defiance and “breaking” some laws, such as the gag orders here." Scott Walker John Doe Investigation Abuse Home Raids

"....totalitarian forces in America into the limelight..."
As this thread does with you and the other fascists.

Progressives/Liberals are impulsive, and imprudent. They believe in quick changes, and risk new abuses worse than the ‘evils’ that they would sweep away, since remedies are usually not simple. Plato said that prudence is the mark of the statesman. There should be a balance between permanence and change, ....

3. In their headlong race to "fundamentally change this nation," the fascists....I mean Liberals/Democrats... have ignored restrictions imposed on government by the Constitution.

Nor is this the first time the Leftists have used the weight of government to restrict individual liberty.

a. " Wisconsin Political Speech Raid
Subpoenas hit allies of Scott Walker...

Americans learned in the IRS political targeting scandal that government enforcement power can be used to stifle political speech. Something similar may be unfolding in Wisconsin, where a special prosecutor is targeting conservative groups that participated in the battle over GovernorScott Walker'sunion reforms.

The investigation is taking place under Wisconsin's John Doe law, which bars a subpoena's targets from disclosing its contents to anyone but his attorneys. John Doe probes work much like a grand jury, allowing prosecutors to issue subpoenas and conduct searches, while the gag orders leave the targets facing the resources of the state with no way to publicly defend themselves." Review Outlook Wisconsin Political Speech Raid - WSJ

b. " There is NOTHING that should keep us from pushing authoritarian, totalitarian forces in America into the limelight, putting THEM before both the courts of law and the court of public opinion. That will entail defiance and “breaking” some laws, such as the gag orders here." Scott Walker John Doe Investigation Abuse Home Raids

"....totalitarian forces in America into the limelight..."
As this thread does with you and the other fascists.
you think quoting scott walker calling investigations of his friends 'totalitarian' makes it so?

currently women are free to say "i'm pregnant and need to get an abortion."

currently women are free to say "i'd like to raise my child by myself."

currently women are free to say "i'd like to raise my child with my wife."

and fascists like YOU would like to create legislation to control these women.

“The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders (Aaron and Melissa Klein) to cease and desist from publishing, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication to the effect that any of the accommodations … will be refused, withheld from or denied to, or that any discrimination be made against, any person on account of their sexual orientation,”

“The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders (Aaron and Melissa Klein) to cease and desist from publishing, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication to the effect that any of the accommodations … will be refused, withheld from or denied to, or that any discrimination be made against, any person on account of their sexual orientation,”
so they don't get to advertise that they discriminate... what's the problem?

exactly. Whats the BFD? :dunno:

The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders (a possible person known as Dot Com) to cease and desist from publishing, posting, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication regarding politics or religion"

What's the BFD?

The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders (a possible person known as Dot Com) to cease and desist from publishing, posting, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication regarding politics or religion"

What's the BFD?
your analogy is a failure.

three hundred million individuals in the USA are free to misunderstand various laws and rights then ATTEMPT to sue each other every day of the week over every perceived injustice...

God bless America!
drapusa.gif

1. The most basic, fundamental of freedoms....free speech....has been throttled by Progressives and Liberals.

I can prove that ...effortlessly.

a. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
Need I identify the source of the above?
Is an explanation of the importance of same to America necessary?

2. Politics and the rule of inverse effects:
The increase in Progressive power is directly proportional to the demise of American values.
Those values, memorialized in the Constitution, are the bane of Progressive doctrine.

a. Beginning with their embrace of German political theory, wherein the state is preeminent, Progressives have done everything they could to strangle the and shred the Constitution.

b. "Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. …"
Woodrow Wilson [Woodrow Wilson
"The Modern Democratic State" The Papers of Woodrow Wilson, Volume 5]

3.Rather than Germany, let's compare Progressive tactics with one they are more directly related to....
'Stalin once asked a meeting of interrogators, "How much does the Soviet Union weigh?" Of course, he was reminding them to use the full weight of the state to break suspects.'
Static Age Stalin the Terrible

Would you like to see the weight of Progressive government applied to individual liberty?

"State Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple, Fines Them $135K" Ore. Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbians

Far from commensurate with the harm done to the Lesbian cake-eaters....$135,000 puts an end to the livelihoods of the bakers.
But that was not enough.....the state decided to obviate the United States Constitution: "In the ruling, Avakian placed an effective gag order on the Kleins, ordering them to “cease and desist” from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs."

are you arguing that gag orders are unconstitutional?
do you have the terms of the gag order issued?
This is how cherry picking cut and paste with just a little tweeking and a change of wording here and there can totally distort and twist reality. There was no gag order. Note the OP calls the "cease and desist order" is in effect, a gag order. A cease and desist order is not a gag order. The cease and desist order was directed at the Klein's as the owners and voice of a business and informed them their activities of advertising discrimination was illegal. The Kleins placed a notice on their closed down store for a home operated baking business and advertised on the net that they were still in business, operating out of their home, and would continue to operate a discriminatory business. They were told they could not do that and to cease and desist at once because they were continuing to break the law they had just been found guilty of. They are free to talk about anything they want to talk about, they just can't promote and advertise a business that discriminates.

currently women are free to say "i'm pregnant and need to get an abortion."

currently women are free to say "i'd like to raise my child by myself."

currently women are free to say "i'd like to raise my child with my wife."

and fascists like YOU would like to create legislation to control these women.

Wow....seems I hit a nerve, revealing that Liberals/Progressives/Democrats are the American version of fascists, demanding restrictions on free speech and shredding the Constitution....

So....you've tried....unsuccessfully....to turn the tables.

This will be a simple test to see how much of a lying gutter snipe you are.....

All you have to do is provide any such posts of mine that state what you claim: "and fascists like YOU would like to create legislation to control these women."

Ready?

GO!

This, you fascist:

US Constitution

Forum List

Back