Let's see, is America a racist country? 5% of world pop., but 25% of prison pop., and so many minori

Let's let them decide which is the racist party....anyway, why so many in prison? Is Obama right? Yup. The war on drugs is also total overkill on minorities.

Personally, I blame it on the inherent criminality of the Liberals...

When will they ever learn????

Liberal-logic-on-gun-crime.jpg

Here is what do!
1. Legalize most drugs....release all blacks and everyone from prison that done them.
2. make all non-violent crimes have a maximum of 10 years in prison. I see no reason to treat such as harshly as murder.
3. I'd expand community service instead of prison for low end crimes...Painting, cleaning up the area and helping people!

Last edited:
Actually what we need is education, training for the unemployed, paid for, ie assistance. And job/industry incentives in low employment urban areas again, like from Jack Kemp, the great Bills QB. The last good GOPer lol...

Actually what we need is education, training for the unemployed, paid for, ie assistance. And job/industry incentives in low employment urban areas again, like from Jack Kemp, the great Bills QB. The last good GOPer lol...
a5e4a961fb6f8b3f75604db993d4fd13.jpg

The answer IS...Yes, the GOP is a racist party. They believe blacks are inferior, and don't mind discrimination against them. QED, so the USA IS a racist country.

Now I heard of everything it's fucking racist because people break laws and are stupid enough to get caught?

That was easy. It's all the blacks' fault. Nothing to do with racist hater dupes and policies...we shouldn't help blacks just toss them in prison. 1/6 of black males have been in prison- and can't get jobs- what's wrong with them?

Forum List

Back