Constitution???? What Constitution?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The most basic, fundamental of freedoms....free speech....has been throttled by Progressives and Liberals.

I can prove that ...effortlessly.

a. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
Need I identify the source of the above?
Is an explanation of the importance of same to America necessary?

2. Politics and the rule of inverse effects:
The increase in Progressive power is directly proportional to the demise of American values.
Those values, memorialized in the Constitution, are the bane of Progressive doctrine.

a. Beginning with their embrace of German political theory, wherein the state is preeminent, Progressives have done everything they could to strangle the and shred the Constitution.

b. "Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. …"
Woodrow Wilson [Woodrow Wilson
"The Modern Democratic State" The Papers of Woodrow Wilson, Volume 5]

3.Rather than Germany, let's compare Progressive tactics with one they are more directly related to....
'Stalin once asked a meeting of interrogators, "How much does the Soviet Union weigh?" Of course, he was reminding them to use the full weight of the state to break suspects.'
Static Age Stalin the Terrible

Would you like to see the weight of Progressive government applied to individual liberty?

"State Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple, Fines Them $135K" Ore. Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbians

Far from commensurate with the harm done to the Lesbian cake-eaters....$135,000 puts an end to the livelihoods of the bakers.
But that was not enough.....the state decided to obviate the United States Constitution: "In the ruling, Avakian placed an effective gag order on the Kleins, ordering them to “cease and desist” from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs."

"... make no law ...abridging the freedom of speech,...."

So I can yell FIRE in a crowded theater.....
Wouldn't that be as risky as yelling FREE around a bunch of Liberals???? You could get trampled!!!!!!
95740c7d0fd4b6b91564ca2b652c6b1e.jpg

Where is the danger to life and limb " from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs"?

Shall I wait for an intuitive response from you, drop-draws, or shall I go on with a full and exciting life?

Later in the thread I will cover the 'test' for restrictions on free speech.

Where is the danger to life and limb " from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs"?

Shall I wait for an intuitive response from you, drop-draws, or shall I go on with a full and exciting life?

Was not the gag order because of on going cases?

Totalitarian leftist think they can control what you think, and what you say, if not they will attempt to destroy you.
So only leftist totalitarians.. are right winged totalitarians weak when it comes to totalitarianism?

1. The most basic, fundamental of freedoms....free speech....has been throttled by Progressives and Liberals.

a. "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The increase in Progressive power is directly proportional to the demise of American values.
Those values, memorialized in the Constitution, are the bane of Progressive doctrine.

a. Beginning with their embrace of German political theory, wherein the state is preeminent, Progressives have done everything they could to strangle the and shred the Constitution.

b. "Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. …"

3.Rather than Germany, let's compare Progressive tactics with one they are more directly related to....
'Stalin once asked a meeting of interrogators, "How much does the Soviet Union weigh?" Of course, he was reminding them to use the full weight of the state to break suspects.'

Would you like to see the weight of Progressive government applied to individual liberty?

"State Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbian Couple, Fines Them $135K" Ore. Silences Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Lesbians

Far from commensurate with the harm done to the Lesbian cake-eaters....$135,000 puts an end to the livelihoods of the bakers.
But that was not enough.....the state decided to obviate the United States Constitution: "In the ruling, Avakian placed an effective gag order on the Kleins, ordering them to “cease and desist” from speaking publicly about not wanting to bake cakes for same-sex weddings based on their Christian beliefs."

So what, exactly, can't you say?

Was not the gag order because of on going cases?

2. "In a sign of the overt fascism and religious persecution to come in the wake of a Left emboldened by the Supreme Court’s recent gay marriage ruling, a judge in Oregon has issued a gag order denying two Christian bakery owners from speaking out against same sex marriage.

“The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders [Aaron and Melissa Klein] to cease and desist from publishing, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication to the effect that any of the accommodations … will be refused, withheld from or denied to, or that any discrimination be made against, any person on account of their sexual orientation,” [Administrative Law Judge Alan] Avakian wrote.

The gag order is meant to stop Aaron and Melissa Klein from publicly speaking out about their desire to not bake cakes for same sex weddings. The State’s order came after the Kleins were interviewed by the Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins, and after the State fined the Kleins $135,000 for “emotional damages” incurred by a lesbian couple after the Kleins refused to bake their wedding cake.

That this kind of fascist oppression was always the endgame in the Left’s push for same sex marriage, was apparent to anyone familiar with the Left’s tactics."Hate Wins Oregon State Issues Gag Order Against Opposing Gay Marriage - Breitbart

US Constitution

You can talk about not wanting to bake cakes all day long, Dingbat. See, you're doing it right now.

The left did Political Correctness without Congress, and the idiot masses have bought into it hook, line and sinker.

are you arguing that gag orders are unconstitutional?
do you have the terms of the gag order issued?

You can talk about not wanting to bake cakes all day long, Dingbat. See, you're doing it right now.
Are you really THAT stupid?
The Kleins apparently can't talk about not wanting to bake cakes.

“The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders [Aaron and Melissa Klein] to cease and desist from publishing, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication to the effect that any of the accommodations … will be refused, withheld from or denied to, or that any discrimination be made against, any person on account of their sexual orientation,” [Administrative Law Judge Alan] Avakian wrote."

Are you really THAT stupid?
The Kleins apparently can't talk about not wanting to bake cakes.

“The Commissioner of the Bureau of Labor and Industries hereby orders [Aaron and Melissa Klein] to cease and desist from publishing, circulating, issuing or displaying, or causing to be published … any communication to the effect that any of the accommodations … will be refused, withheld from or denied to, or that any discrimination be made against, any person on account of their sexual orientation,” [Administrative Law Judge Alan] Avakian wrote."

Isn't it amazing how the less astute have become fascists without even acknowledging it to themselves?

Jesus Christ, there have been a couple thousand posts on this. You don't even know what his so-called gag order said.

Forum List

Back