Conspiracy XXX...

The problem you have is that you really are this stupid. Only the stupidly partisan ( like you) refuse the that he was joking. Yes, really are that stupid.

Actually Pogo is anything but stupid.
He/She chooses to be ignorant, or, like in this thread, wants to turn the discussion into some meaningless faculty lounge discussion to nowhere.
What is obvious to us, is equally obvious to Pogo. He/she just wants to turn into an argument about something else.

He isn't nearly as "smart" as he thinks he is.

It's not about intelligence, it is about choice.
Pogo instead of addressing the point, attempts to change it to a different argument he thinks he can win. You can call that strawman, or you can call it trolling. Both are correct.
In his/her dozen or so post, at no time does Pogo actually discuss the video or the point of it. Just tries to change the point into something else to avoid addressing it.
That is a choice.

On one hand you're actually correct in that I didn't address your video. Rather I chose to call out your fallacious conclusion attached to said video, in the same post, for the fallacy it is ---- which in no way requires even watching the video (which I did anyway).

What happened next was that you couldn't handle, or even admit, using that fallacy. And as far as I can see you still can't.

In smaller words you posted a video and then declared "this means X". I explained why no it does not mean X.

NONE of that is "changing the argument". It's YOUR argument, and I wrassled it to the ground. Directly. DEAL WITH IT.

And so you see folks, Pogo simply does it again. And by doing so proves exactly what I am saying.
He is a troll, like danielpalos. Just better at it.
i have pogo limits.

i unfortunately reached them in 1973.

Forum List

Back