Consider this...

Now we have all these trump supporters telling blacks how we should vote republican and how blacks voting democrats are slaves on a plantation. That the democratic party is the party of racism and all that. But:

Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea
By Daniel White
February 24, 2016

Donald Trump appears to have high levels of support among the nation’s intolerant population, according to a New York Times deep dive into polling data.

The Times found that nearly 20% of Trump supporters did not approve of freeing the slaves, according to a January YouGov/Economist poll that asked respondents if they supported or disapproved of “the executive order that freed all slaves in the states that were in rebellion against the federal government”—Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation.

Exit Poll Says 20 Percent of Trump Supporters are Pro-Slavery?
An article in the New York Times' 'The Upshot' maintained one in five Trump supporters opposed freeing slaves after the Civil War.
Kim LaCapria
Published 24 February 2016

By combining those who “disapproved strongly” and “disapproved somewhat” of the Emancipation Proclamation, we reached a figure of 20 percent for supporters of Donald Trump, higher than any other candidate. Both Cruz and Huckabee’s supporters polled at 15 percent, and Bush’s at 12 percent.

Notice that it was not just trump supporters who felt this way. We see other groups of REPUBLICANS with this attitude. And don't try that those aren't big numbers argument. The reality of now is that no one should be thinking that freeing slaves was a bad idea.

Who are you to tell people how they should think ?

You are a moron.

You blather and slobber all over this board, but you won't stand behind it.

And your evidence for stuff like this is pathetic. While your butt-buddies cry about the Russians spreading disinformation, you are doing just that.

When you are not out and out lying.

You are a brownshirt for the extreme blacks around us. You are NO BETTER than the KKK.

Black Nationalist Troll
And Probably A Woman, Too

3df4faa8c87217a1e13fec6396fd8a50.jpg

Yell, Yell, Yell....

Notice that it was not just trump supporters who felt this way. We see other groups of REPUBLICANS with this attitude. And don't try that those aren't big numbers argument. The reality of now is that no one should be thinking that freeing slaves was a bad idea.
I don't know. If we still had slavery, it would be illegal to teach you how to read and write, which means we wouldn't have to put up with your obsessive race hate posts here. So, the Emancipation proclamation wasn't without its negative aspects.

You are the white supremacist so I think you're the one that posts race hate.

Now we have all these trump supporters telling blacks how we should vote republican and how blacks voting democrats are slaves on a plantation. That the democratic party is the party of racism and all that. But:

By Daniel White
February 24, 2016

Donald Trump appears to have high levels of support among the nation’s intolerant population, according to a New York Times deep dive into polling data.

The Times found that nearly 20% of Trump supporters did not approve of freeing the slaves, according to a January YouGov/Economist poll that asked respondents if they supported or disapproved of “the executive order that freed all slaves in the states that were in rebellion against the federal government”—Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation.

An article in the New York Times' 'The Upshot' maintained one in five Trump supporters opposed freeing slaves after the Civil War.
Kim LaCapria

By combining those who “disapproved strongly” and “disapproved somewhat” of the Emancipation Proclamation, we reached a figure of 20 percent for supporters of Donald Trump, higher than any other candidate. Both Cruz and Huckabee’s supporters polled at 15 percent, and Bush’s at 12 percent.

Who are you to tell people how they should think ?

You are a moron.

You blather and slobber all over this board, but you won't stand behind it.

And your evidence for stuff like this is pathetic. While your butt-buddies cry about the Russians spreading disinformation, you are doing just that.

When you are not out and out lying.

You are a brownshirt for the extreme blacks around us. You are NO BETTER than the KKK.

AHHHHH-Shut up. You're boring, chump. I've supported my stuff with facts. You can't do the same. And I am nowhere near like you mr white racist. You howl and whine about my racism because I post up what whites keep doing, which by no means fits the definition of racism or racist. But you can't handle the truth, so you cry and cry and cry. Then you pull up the you're no better than the KKK because you can't take the truth and you can't deal with the fact there are not all that many Candice Owens, a mentally retarded black woman who you think is brilliant that can soothe your racist mind by telling you what you so desperately need to hear. I am no extreme person, but you are a white extremist and I guarantee you that if you took your white ass into a black forum with this shit, they'd chew you up and you'd think I was Thomas Sowell.

That's how far off wrong you are about black people. Don't get it fucked up, just because blacks on your job don't talk to you about race. When I worked a job with a bunch of white people, neither did I. Because we know that's useless because you won't listen or we get one like you with the capability to say something so fucking stupid or rude that it makes a black person catch a case after kicking your ass.

Last edited:
And despite the thousands of posts that say pretty much that blacks should still be slaves, a thread that states America is only for whites and that the 14th amendment was invalid, we have the usual suspects denying something a search engine full of articles validates.

By Daniel White
February 24, 2016

Kim LaCapria

Converting Liberal butthurt to energy would add a whole point to GDP

Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea By Daniel White
February 24, 2016

Kim LaCapria

Hello, IM2. My friend, you shared, "An article in the New York Times' 'The Upshot' maintained one in five Trump supporters opposed freeing slaves after the Civil War." by SNOPES author Kim LaCapria

BUSTED! Main Political "Fact" Checker For SNOPES Is FINALLY EXPOSED As Liberal Hack

Kim LaCapria (@KimLaCapria) | Twitter

IM2, you also published an article written by another liberal:

"Nearly 20% of Trump Fans Think Freeing the Slaves Was a Bad Idea"
By Daniel White February 24, 2016

Daniel White | Time

IM2, are we supposed to rely on POLLS and words printed by apparent liberal minded writers supporting America's HATE embracing Democrat Party?

_BLANK DEMOCRAT Survival Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Vicki Dillard, Mechee X.png

Peace.

Attachments

• _KOWTOW, Nancy Pelosi, Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X.png
    _KOWTOW, Nancy Pelosi, Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X.png
    192.1 KB · Views: 31

By Daniel White
February 24, 2016

Kim LaCapria

Online poll....lmao....

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

And despite the thousands of posts that say pretty much that blacks should still be slaves, a thread that states America is only for whites and that the 14th amendment was invalid, we have the usual suspects denying something a search engine full of articles validates.
Link directly to the poll and the questions. . . . or give it up man.

No. You guys don't get the post the crap you do here and then deny that a percentage of your party do not hold those views. There is a search engine full of articles that say this. So no one gives a flying fuck what you guys want to deny.

By Daniel White
February 24, 2016

Kim LaCapria

Online poll....lmao....

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

Says a guy with a pepe the frog avatar.

No. You guys don't get the post the crap you do here and then deny that a percentage of your party do not hold those views. There is a search engine full of articles that say this. So no one gives a flying fuck what you guys want to deny.

All I'm asking for is the original data.

Not an internet piece repeating the social science claims based on a poll trying to achieve those "right answers." Anyone can construct a poll to get any result they want, and any media company can create a story to say anything they want, and any member can post links to support their POV.

I did social science research, I know how this stuff works. This is an accurate portrayal of how these folks make those polls.

You know Frank then went on to work for Hillary against Trump, right?

. . . and once you have the "right answers," you can make any outlandish media headline you want, and other sites can push your headlines.

If I post a site with this headline, does that necessarily make it true?

Aliens are HERE on Earth and will TAKE OVER, claims scientist
Aliens are HERE on Earth and will TAKE OVER, claims scientist

Now, post the poll, let me see the questions that were asked, and I won't deny a thing if I can see that AND the data.

You do know that many nations peacefully ended slavery.

I think this is using the issue of slavery, race, and disingenuously mixing it with current day partisan politics.

After reading that Snopes article, I would like to read the primary polling questions. I can't find the original poll, I think that is by design though. They don't want people to actually READ the exit polling questions, they never do.

I really don't think the numbers are that high, I think it is bulllshit. Not that many believe freeing the Slaves is a bad move. You are delusional if you think Americans believe they want people to still be slaves.

What Americans have a problem with? Is the destruction of the States Rights.

Absolutely. There is usually something more to the questions in those types of polls so that the poll takers can get some sort of result they are looking for. It's a very odd type of question anyway. I find it about impossible to believe 20% of Trump voters would believe slavery was a good thing.
The other thing is, anyone can pose as a Trump supporter in some poll, than give any type of answer without accountability.

I think this is using the issue of slavery, race, and disingenuously mixing it with current day partisan politics.

After reading that Snopes article, I would like to read the primary polling questions. I can't find the original poll, I think that is by design though. They don't want people to actually READ the exit polling questions, they never do.

I really don't think the numbers are that high, I think it is bulllshit. Not that many believe freeing the Slaves is a bad move. You are delusional if you think Americans believe they want people to still be slaves.

I Doubt The Poll Actually Exists

Without the polling questions by which they derived the 20% figure, the article is meaningless.

The poll is right here. It's linked in the Snopes page.

FFS it took me about 22 seconds to find it.

If there was a white counterpart to the NAACP, it could instruct whites to take the moral high ground. It's the fault of those who don't allow a white counterpart to the NAACP, that 20% of Trump supporters think slavery shouldn't have ended. We must allow a white counterpart to the NAACP, before all white people believe that slavery shouldn't have ended.

By Daniel White
February 24, 2016

Kim LaCapria

So about twelve million people believe freeing the Slaves is a bad thing according to your poll?

Where do I get that number from?

Simple math and if sixty million people voted for Trump then according to your poll twelve million believe freeing the Slaves was a bad thing.

Now did they poll every Trump voter or just took a poll with like one thousand people and want to bet most that said yes did so to mess with low IQ people, well like you?

By Daniel White
February 24, 2016

Kim LaCapria

Don't worry/ Trump's not targeting plantation blacks.

I Doubt The Poll Actually Exists

Without the polling questions by which they derived the 20% figure, the article is meaningless.

The poll is right here. It's linked in the Snopes page.

FFS it took me about 22 seconds to find it.
Its what people believe or not. Progs are much more violent and racist as we see. But Saul Alinsky rules.

Forum List

Back