Conservatives say Obama is like Neville Chamberlain. They said the same about Reagan.

Reagan's accomplishment meant are legendary and a matter of historical record. Something more intangible is that after a series of failed presidencies, begining witer, LBJ, Nixon, Ford and ending in Carter, Reagan was a breath of fresh air and where he went out to change America, he changed the world.

Best damn president anyone alive today has ever seen.

Reagan had the most corrupt administration of all. Most convictions. Reagan tripled the national debt. Did Obama triple the debt he inherited? No ; Keep repeating opinion, I'll keep repeating the truth. Link below. Now post some links of the felonies and convictions in the Obama administration. If you can.

List of Reagan administration convictions.
No. Sorry. Immature partisan dingbats don't get to rewrite history with idiotic links. Those of us who lived through the Reagan administration are not children to be duped.
OK, which of the people listed weren't convicted?

You must like people handing your ass to you.
Reagan handed you your ass three decades ago and you're still bleating.

Now that's one hell of legacy. You can hardly argue about how consequential he was.

Reagan had dementia as you do

Reagan's accomplishment meant are legendary and a matter of historical record. Something more intangible is that after a series of failed presidencies, begining witer, LBJ, Nixon, Ford and ending in Carter, Reagan was a breath of fresh air and where he went out to change America, he changed the world.

Reagan had the most corrupt administration of all. Most convictions. Reagan tripled the national debt. Did Obama triple the debt he inherited? No ; Keep repeating opinion, I'll keep repeating the truth. Link below. Now post some links of the felonies and convictions in the Obama administration. If you can.

No. Sorry. Immature partisan dingbats don't get to rewrite history with idiotic links. Those of us who lived through the Reagan administration are not children to be duped.

Now that's one hell of legacy. You can hardly argue about how consequential he was.

Pretty puny stuff. History speaks for itself, not a brigade of butt-hurt aging hipsters. You'll just have to deal with that in whatever way you seem fit.

If this is therapeutic, go for it but expect ridicule.

Pretty puny stuff. History speaks for itself, not a brigade of butt-hurt aging hipsters. You'll just have to deal with that in whatever way you seem fit.

Reagan cut and run from Lebanon. That emboldened bin Laden.

Reagan did nothing when the Soviets shot down a civilian airliner with an American Congressman onboard

Reagan cut and run from Lebanon. That emboldened bin Laden.

Reagan did nothing when the Soviets shot down a civilian airliner with an American Congressman onboard
Next time use Vaseline on "yourself". I understand lubricants help.

You must like people handing your ass to you. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/HandsomeTramp/smilies/lol.gif

You're running away from the question like a fucking pussy.

I now own your ass, bitch.

You must like people handing your ass to you. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/HandsomeTramp/smilies/lol.gif

Reagan owns yours, and he,s been dead for about 20 years. Lube next time.

Shut the fuck up, bitch. I'll tell you when you can talk.

God that must hurt. I understand pain, but I'll be damned if I've ever had that much hurt.

LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!!!

Aww look at the little troll trying to show he's manly by cursing on the internet. If it werent so pathetic it might be cute.

Somebody namedHoward said reagan was Chamberlain and you're holding the rest of us to account for his statement? Nonsense. I've never said or thought that. Now, every conservative alive knows Obama Hussein is pulling a Neville Chamberlain.
Also, someone named Newt.
You know what's funny one the most fervent Israel haters on the board posts as if he has concern for Israel
:slap:
I don't hate Israel. I just don't see them as any more important than any other ally, and a lot less important than some.

But I'm not an Israel-Firster like you, pledging allegiance to another country while enjoying the protection and comfort and safety of America.
Shut up ....you support Obama's weakening of our country globally ...the only thing you really support is leftism
Yeah, you love Israel so much you live in another country.

You're a fake and a coward.

Yeah a "coward" that could snap your little pencil neck clown boy.Now go kiss some islamonazi ass

You know what's funny one the most fervent Israel haters on the board posts as if he has concern for Israel
I don't hate Israel. I just don't see them as any more important than any other ally, and a lot less important than some.

But I'm not an Israel-Firster like you, pledging allegiance to another country while enjoying the protection and comfort and safety of America.
Shut up ....you support Obama's weakening of our country globally ...the only thing you really support is leftism

Yeah a "coward" that could snap your little pencil neck clown boy.Now go kiss some islamonazi ass
pencil neck? r u a fat f()ck?

What a clown! You have been writing checks with your mouth over the years that would bankrupt a small bank.

You think that's your enemy? I bet a pencil neck could introduce rat poison into your health shake. If I were you I would have somebody taste everything I put in my mouth, except your boyfriends dick of course. That's what happens to dicks. It's your brain internet tough guy. It's your mouth, your shitty attitude always threatening what a tough guy you are. No matter how much weight you can jerk, jerk, you are still stupid. Stupid is as easy as pie to defeat. Unfortunately for you, you can't make yourself smarter. There is no workout that can keep you from saying ignorant things.

15gfax0.jpg

Whenever I don't like someone, I just compare them to Hitler and I win.

Hey, wait a second.

If Obama = Hitler, how can he be a Hitler appeaser?

How can he be Hitler AND Chamberlain?

Reagan used to be a Democrat......and he evolved.

Raygun was an actor. He played any part he was given that would further his career.

Obozo plays one part.....a stuck up narcissistic, careless prick who only wants to make people worship him......

Do you EVER say anything that isn't directly out of the party playbook?

You don't know Obama. You don't know anyone that knows Obama.

It is important to see that every American has a point of view.

I don't believe it is important to parrot the word from people that don't give a rat's ass about this country and only are in politics because they love the attention. Newt Gingrich is a fine example of a man that is clever and extremely narcissistic. His one trick pony was to vilify the opposing party by insisting that in all conversation the GOP call the dems names. Dumb asses like you are still carrying Newts water.

I'm not particularly in love with how the dems operate either but the childish name calling that you baboons continue to spew has been the worst thing to ever happen in politics. And there will be no coming back from all of the unnecessary insults. Your stupid behavior has crippled our government and you are too much of a moron to see it.

I doubt the OP was even born during Reagan. what they know about him they get from leftwing stupid sites like this thread

Reagan used to be a Democrat......and he evolved.

Raygun was an actor. He played any part he was given that would further his career.

Obozo plays one part.....a stuck up narcissistic, careless prick who only wants to make people worship him......

Do you EVER say anything that isn't directly out of the party playbook?

You don't know Obama. You don't know anyone that knows Obama.

It is important to see that every American has a point of view.

I don't believe it is important to parrot the word from people that don't give a rat's ass about this country and only are in politics because they love the attention. Newt Gingrich is a fine example of a man that is clever and extremely narcissistic. His one trick pony was to vilify the opposing party by insisting that in all conversation the GOP call the dems names. Dumb asses like you are still carrying Newts water.

I'm not particularly in love with how the dems operate either but the childish name calling that you baboons continue to spew has been the worst thing to ever happen in politics. And there will be no coming back from all of the unnecessary insults. Your stupid behavior has crippled our government and you are too much of a moron to see it.

I know Obama....and he has acted pretty much the way he was expected to act.

Btw, Reagan did say something they didn't want him to say.

"Mister Gorbachev.......TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!!!!!!

Forum List

Back