Conservatives (no liberals, please): What famous person would you like to have a LONG interview with?

Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

i would pick him

• Banned
Liberal turned conservative David Mamet famously said: In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

i would pick him
never heard of him but will research

Yeh, I have noticed that libs pretend to not know such things as

when life begins
the border is in crisis
we have to do our own oil production and not depend on countries who hate us

yeh... Pretend away, libtards

November is almost here

Mitch "I wish we had obstructed more" McConnell

i would ask him if he feels like a failure now that there is so little confidence in government, when he is the embodiment of government and the establishment

Mitch "I wish we had obstructed more" McConnell

i would ask him if he feels like a failure now that there is so little confidence in government, when he is the embodiment of government and the establishment
You won't get access to Mitch since Trump threatened his life.

I would like to interview

Michael Voris

That guy knows the truth RE what's going on in the world and the Church (not highjacked by Satan)

Actually, I have heard Voris's viewpoint questioned, but maybe only by the Sedavacantists, which I think is the category I myself would be in.

I don't think the Chair of Peter is 100% vacant, bc obviously Francis is there, like it or not but it is vacant in the sense that no pope is there because a heretic cannot be pope. It would be like Putin invading the Vatican and declaring himself pope.. Just saying something doesn't make it so..

contrary to what libs will tell you

the person(s) who run the site Novus Ordo Watch

Anyone who agrees with the novus ordo branch of the Catholic Church rather than the traditional Church is on the wrong track.

Just take a look at some of the things Francis has done/said in the last few years!

Forum List

Back