Conservatives: In the Alabama Senate primary, who do you pick? Trump's guy or Bannon 's guy?

Who do you support in the GOP Alabama senate race?

• Luther Strange

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Roy Moore

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
As fault lines between President Donald Trump and political guru Steven Bannon have begun to show,, President Donald Trump endorsed Luther Strange in the Republican Alabama senate race, while Stephen Bannon endorsed Roy Moore. Pick your favorite in my poll (conservatives only please).

Moore may be crazy, but sometimes that's necessary; or at least its necessary to accept crazy in order to get someone into the Senate with a set of balls. Moore has those, and few Republicans do.

God tells him what to do; that's scary, but not as scary as these half-wit numbskull Bolshevik Democrats. You have to have a guy like Moore to offset a Loon like Pocahontas from Massachusetts.

Luther Strange is just another Pussy-Republican just trying to punch his ticket into The Swamp.

Moore may be crazy, but sometimes that's necessary; or at least its necessary to accept crazy in order to get someone into the Senate with a set of balls. Moore has those, and few Republicans do.

God tells him what to do; that's scary, but not as scary as these half-wit numbskull Bolshevik Democrats. You have to have a guy like Moore to offset a Loon like Pocahontas from Massachusetts.

Luther Strange is just another Pussy-Republican just trying to punch his ticket into The Swamp.
^ I'd say these inbred cretins from Alabama aren't worth 2 shits, but one of them was just made Attorney General by a Nazi supporting billionaire. So I have to shrug :dunno:

Luther Strange seems like the winner but eh ...:dunno:

The fun part is that Democrats are going to get their hopes up then have them crushed yet again...

.. either way it will be all Trump's fault... :thewave:

^ I'd say these inbred cretins from Alabama aren't worth 2 shits, but one of them was just made Attorney General by a Nazi supporting billionaire. So I have to shrug :dunno:

I'd say you half-wits liberal Marxists educated in any public school system controlled by Teachers Unions and Democrats for more than 40 years...should be in awe of how well educated people in the South are, comparatively speaking.

On this very board, your inability to form rational responses; and constant resort to elementary school playground name-calling, is evidence which tends to establish my point, your childish post included.

I'd say you half-wits liberal Marxists educated in any public school system controlled by Teachers Unions and Democrats for more than 40 years...should be in awe of how well educated people in the South are

Nope. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY the opposite, in fact. :itsok:

The fun part is that Democrats are going to get their hopes up then have them crushed yet again...

Huh? You think we support either of those closeted inbreds?

The donor class has it covered "either" way, not to worry.

I figure you support whomever you're told to.... :wink_2: .. and

... according to a reliable source .. you're a poorly educated groupie of, "half-wit numbskull Bolshevik Democrats"

... according to a reliable source .. you're a poorly educated groupie of, "half-wit numbskull Bolshevik Democrats"
What? Did Hannity teach you to say that nonsense?

What? Did Hannity teach you to say that nonsense?

Hannity..? he's kind of annoying, you may have that in common, I haven't quite decided yet..:eusa_think:

Moore is leading by double digits. If he beats Trump's guy we'll get to hear an entertaining song and dance by Trump.
btw, Strange is Mitch McConnell's guy, so Trump is taking a dip in the swamp with this one.

Forum List

Back