Conservatives, clean out your house

I hate evil ideas. I really do. The Bible actually says, "hate what is evil". That is counter culture these days when nothing is thought "evil"--when the thought of evil is "evil"
The bible says a lot of things. It can be used to justify practically anything. I prefer the parts that tell us to be good to each other rather than the parts that can be used to justify everything from racism and sexism to war and mass murder.
I bet you don't like the parts that tell you not to have sex out of wedlock, to honor your father and your mother, and to worship God, not false gods. In fact, you'd rewrite the Bible to promote liars like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who say things with crossed fingers behind their backs, where no one can see. :eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar:
Ever heard of the "Jefferson Bible". Thomas Jefferson edited his own version of the bible to get rid of the crap parts that are used as an excuse to treat people like garbage.
digging through everything to piss on the grave of the founders ................hmmmmm

What motivates you to Dance on their graves lib.
You think I am lying?

How Thomas Jefferson Created His Own Bible | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian
I didn't call you a Liar...............I asked why you go out of your way to piss on the graves of the founding fathers.

What motivates you to do so.........and why do so many Liberals do the same........

That was my point and you know. it..........Do you hate the founding fathers..........Does your party hate them.............Because they trash talk them all the time...........kinda like they do to the Constitution while claiming they really care about it.

The bible says a lot of things. It can be used to justify practically anything. I prefer the parts that tell us to be good to each other rather than the parts that can be used to justify everything from racism and sexism to war and mass murder.
I bet you don't like the parts that tell you not to have sex out of wedlock, to honor your father and your mother, and to worship God, not false gods. In fact, you'd rewrite the Bible to promote liars like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who say things with crossed fingers behind their backs, where no one can see. :eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar:
Ever heard of the "Jefferson Bible". Thomas Jefferson edited his own version of the bible to get rid of the crap parts that are used as an excuse to treat people like garbage.
digging through everything to piss on the grave of the founders ................hmmmmm

You think I am lying?

I didn't call you a Liar...............I asked why you go out of your way to piss on the graves of the founding fathers.

What motivates you to do so.........and why do so many Liberals do the same........

That was my point and you know. it..........Do you hate the founding fathers..........Does your party hate them.............Because they trash talk them all the time...........kinda like they do to the Constitution while claiming they really care about it.
Jefferson did what I did for myself years ago. I realized that the message Jesus Christ brought was being obscured by a bunch of draconian Hebrew tribal law and superstition that has zero bearing on how we live in the modern era. I meant no disrespect to Jefferson whatsoever.

Usual Liberal tactics here on this thread. Character Assassination.........

Assassinate the Character of everything or anyone who disagrees with them. And the Founding Fathers MOST DEFINITELY would disagree with them.

Why again you see them looking for ways to Character Assassinate their views.............

You think I am lying?

Jefferson did what I did for myself years ago. I realized that the message Jesus Christ brought was being obscured by a bunch of draconian Hebrew tribal law and superstition that has zero bearing on how we live in the modern era. I meant no disrespect to Jefferson whatsoever.
And yet you brought up dirt on him.............hmmmm............

Do you disrespect them so much for political points.

The founders wanted a limited gov't for the very reason our gov't is so screwed up today. Why they enumerated it's power. Which we have destroyed.

You think I am lying?

The founders wanted a limited gov't for the very reason our gov't is so screwed up today. Why they enumerated it's power. Which we have destroyed.
Maybe you think discarding the useless or destructive parts of the bible that keep us at each other's throats is "dirt" but not me.

Sorry guy, good people actually do deplore hateful racist shitheads.

That's why good people hate Democrats.
Good people don't think hatred is a virtue.

I hate evil ideas. I really do. The Bible actually says, "hate what is evil". That is counter culture these days when nothing is thought "evil"--when the thought of evil is "evil"

Have you read the entire Bible? How many times have you read the Gospels or the NT?

You think I am lying?

Maybe you think discarding the useless or destructive parts of the bible that keep us at each other's throats is "dirt" but not me.

"Do not think I come to bring peace on Earth. I do not come to bring peace, but a sword."--Matthew 10:34

That's in there too...the words of Jesus

You think I am lying?

Soooo....like Leftists, Jefferson thought he could do better than God.

Tell us something we didn't know

You think I am lying?

So now you Character Assassinate the bible.........so typical of the left............

Your side uses that theme song all the time to justify the actions of Islamic Extremists.............it's all the same strategy and same psychology you use to try and get people to stop calling you out.

Thanks for proving my point.

You think I am lying?

Believe it or not the gays created their own Bible. LOL.....

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

You think I am lying?

Then stop comparing that strong Christian man who answered his critics saying that he believed in Christ and his message very deeply, while having been maligned in every way by leftists--first they said he was NOT a Christian. We found letters between his doctor and himself that showed that exactly the opposite was true, that he was a very deep believer in Jesus Christ. THEN AND ONLY THEN did Democrats go hunting with their butts first to accuse him of raping his black servant. The research said that she had a kid all right, but the genes in her line were unlike Thomas Jefferson's and was likely an uncle or cousin, but NOT Thomas Jefferson. But did that stop the Hate-the-Founders bullshit. It certainly did not. To this day, there is lie, after lie, after stinking communist lie to the contrary and the butt-first contention that Jefferson was therefore a rapist, as if the science that did not back them on a chemical, mathematical, and scientific level. What I'm through with is the stinking left and their not-so-subtle lies, which you likely gobble up and poop out in print. :eusa_liar::talk2hand::eusa_liar::talk2hand::eusa_liar::talk2hand::eusa_liar:

You think I am lying?

Your gospel--little g--is subtle and insidious but it is as deadly as a wolf in sheep's clothing. To yourself first, and to all who subscribe.

You said this: "I realized that the message Jesus Christ brought was being obscured by a bunch of draconian Hebrew tribal law and superstition...." etc.

If Jesus Christ was only about the MESSAGE He brought He could have come and delivered it, said, hey there you go, some bonny good teaching for you, dusted off his hands and gone back to His carpenter shop with his dad.

But He didn't.

He went all the way to the Cross. To die. And suffer for sins.

And then He rose again.

Why don't you be honest and say you don't believe in Jesus the CHRIST. You believe in Jesus the teacher ONLY--Jesus the human, but certainly not Jesus the God, Jesus who now sits at the Right Hand of God the Father. Which means you're not really a Christian.

Those of us who are, we are not fooled by your insidiously subtle message. Be warned: neither will God be. Your "good deeds" are as filthy rags. If you do not believe that Jesus THE CHRIST rose from the dead, it doesn't matter what you think of conservative Christians, whether you think you're better than them or not.

You will perish. We all will if our sins are not covered with the Blood of the Lamb.

Notice how when called out for being a bunch of hypocrites that they are they disappear..........lol

Sorry guy, good people actually do deplore hateful racist shitheads.

Have you read the entire Bible? How many times have you read the Gospels or the NT?
I grew up in an excessively religious family, I had to read it. I completed my first cover-to-cover reading when I was 12. I did it twice more before I realized that Jesus really only cared about how we treat each other and that you can read everything he had to say in less than a day.

You think I am lying?

Oh, my achin' back. :(

You think I am lying?

I've seen it. Not cracked it open.....but seen it. Yikes

You think I am lying?

Oh, my achin' back. :(

Well making your own Bible won't change the outcome.

Conservatism has become a joke. The term has been hijacked. In this forum there are perhaps a few real, legitimate conservatives. The rest are right wing or alt right racists. Conservatism is not about using the force of government to deny rights. Nor is conservatism about using the force of government to deny, expression, peaceful protest, religious liberty, free speech, freedom of the press, equal protection of all Americans, voter suppression or almost everything most conservatives here endorse.

Maybe it's time for conservatives to return to an emphasis on controlling excess government spending. Perhaps it's time to purge the conservative population of CINOS who want ethnic cleansing and a whites only nation.
I like blacks, I don't like illegal aliens who are killing the blacks for jobs and wages. CNN has people so twisted about this that you strike out at those trying to help you. If anyone wanted a whites only nation, the KKK would be back.

I grew up in an excessively religious family, I had to read it. I completed my first cover-to-cover reading when I was 12. I did it twice more before I realized that Jesus really only cared about how we treat each other and that you can read everything he had to say in less than a day.

Describe what you mean by "excessively religious family"

Forum List

Back