Conservatives, clean out your house

That's why good people hate Democrats.
Good people don't think hatred is a virtue.

I hate evil ideas. I really do. The Bible actually says, "hate what is evil". That is counter culture these days when nothing is thought "evil"--when the thought of evil is "evil"
The bible says a lot of things. It can be used to justify practically anything. I prefer the parts that tell us to be good to each other rather than the parts that can be used to justify everything from racism and sexism to war and mass murder.

Have you read the entire Bible? How many times have you read the Gospels or the NT?
I grew up in an excessively religious family, I had to read it. I completed my first cover-to-cover reading when I was 12. I did it twice more before I realized that Jesus really only cared about how we treat each other and that you can read everything he had to say in less than a day.
Did he preach the Character Assassination tactics of the left today.....................

You know your party does it all the time..........and then goes........WE ARE RIGHTEOUS..........why we stopped being quiet about it. LOL

I hate evil ideas. I really do. The Bible actually says, "hate what is evil". That is counter culture these days when nothing is thought "evil"--when the thought of evil is "evil"
The bible says a lot of things. It can be used to justify practically anything. I prefer the parts that tell us to be good to each other rather than the parts that can be used to justify everything from racism and sexism to war and mass murder.

Have you read the entire Bible? How many times have you read the Gospels or the NT?
I grew up in an excessively religious family, I had to read it. I completed my first cover-to-cover reading when I was 12. I did it twice more before I realized that Jesus really only cared about how we treat each other and that you can read everything he had to say in less than a day.
Christ was a family man and walked perfectly in Mosaic laws, including that you shall honor your father and your mother. So their religion was beneath you as you disrespect the hell out of them? BARF! and I can't take any more of your bullshit. BUH-BYE!

Conservatism has become a joke. The term has been hijacked. In this forum there are perhaps a few real, legitimate conservatives. The rest are right wing or alt right racists. Conservatism is not about using the force of government to deny rights. Nor is conservatism about using the force of government to deny, expression, peaceful protest, religious liberty, free speech, freedom of the press, equal protection of all Americans, voter suppression or almost everything most conservatives here endorse.

Maybe it's time for conservatives to return to an emphasis on controlling excess government spending. Perhaps it's time to purge the conservative population of CINOS who want ethnic cleansing and a whites only nation.

Well I will agree with you about this: there are a lot of white supremacist racists on this forum, a surprising amount. If you just go by this forum you would think that all conservatives are hiding racist tendencies. But then, if I went by this site I might think a lot of black people really hate and resent whites too, and I know that's not true.

It's the Internet.

So that's for starters.

As for enders: I don't think it's conservatism that has so worry about becoming "a joke". We currently have the presidency, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. Democrats have the House but by a tenuous thread--there's a vicious fight as you must know. Not only that, but you have a weak group of contenders for president here in 2020. So I really don't think conservatism is the "joke" here.

I will address only a small part of your post. You said conservatives have the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court was never intended to be a political part of the government any more than the police were intended to be political. The law is the law, and should apply to all equally, and any court rulings should be based on that law, and not which political candidate the justices might support. I fear Trump's appointees will not base their decisions to the law.

Obama’s appointee Sotomayor said that the role of the Bench is to legislate..Judges are activists.... don’t try and pin this solely on Trump appointees.

digging through everything to piss on the grave of the founders ................hmmmmm

What motivates you to Dance on their graves lib.
You think I am lying?

How Thomas Jefferson Created His Own Bible | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian

Soooo....like Leftists, Jefferson thought he could do better than God.

Tell us something we didn't know

Believe it or not the gays created their own Bible. LOL.....
Oh, my achin' back. :(

Well making your own Bible won't change the outcome.
It gives them ten thousand ways to discredit real Christians, and anybody who object will be dragged to court in front of a drag queen judge by a drag queen lawyer. Gays know exactly who to call, who will sympathize with their stink against their own parents if they have to.

Conservatism has become a joke. The term has been hijacked. In this forum there are perhaps a few real, legitimate conservatives. The rest are right wing or alt right racists. Conservatism is not about using the force of government to deny rights. Nor is conservatism about using the force of government to deny, expression, peaceful protest, religious liberty, free speech, freedom of the press, equal protection of all Americans, voter suppression or almost everything most conservatives here endorse.

Maybe it's time for conservatives to return to an emphasis on controlling excess government spending. Perhaps it's time to purge the conservative population of CINOS who want ethnic cleansing and a whites only nation.
Project much? Democrats took innocent concervative elected men, tried to build a criminal House of Cards around numerous prominent Republicans, not a blemish in sight, and turned your own Congress into a minefield of calumny. You tapped a helpless old man, who happened to be the richest man in the world, to fund the largest criminal hoax in American history against the BEST men in the world, and here you are again, slinging feces at the best President in America's fiscal history because your politicians are so vacuous and corrupt all that they have left is you to continue on, paid well and steeped in your atheists' religion of casting spells on people you cannot beat down with the old one-two anymore.

Go fling your damn feces someplace else. Your ugly, nasty, lying Clintonistas have been examined and found to be dealing from the bottom of the deck, perverting tax money into pocket-liners to augment your Soros gleanings.

What sick, pathetic, nasty rotton people would go after more innocent men who've done nothing except try to fight you with volunteer armies of conservatives barely able to pay their bills after you send your minions out to kicks us in our homes, through high taxes on property, expropriation of our resources, destruction of people with your army of not-a-soul-among-them lawyering who bring up the same hoaxes six deep now, monitoring bank accounts to make certain they're empty and no longer able to pay fees without selling the American dream it took them a lifetime of honest hard work to earn.

What a bunch of god damn Communists you are, forcing people who defended this nation to go broke after living a sterling life of hard work and devotion to God and country. You make me sick, IM2. You're going on ignore.

Who spreads the most fake news on Facebook? These two groups of people

Princeton study: Republicans baby boomers are more likely to share #fakenews on Facebook
So what. Fake news brought to you by ta-da, Nancy Pelosi who spreads a dearth of good will to the American people, whom she steps on and beats up regularly, giving their hard-earned tax money with interest to usurpers from foreign countries who send them over here emptying their prisons, insane assylums, orphanages, and political gimmes to sucker United States. And some of them are nothin'[ but trolls online, well-paid, of course, by people Nancy Pelosi and her ilk tax to death. :eusa_liar::puke::eusa_liar::puke::eusa_liar::puke::eusa_liar:

Oh buti you are part of the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sorry guy, good people actually do deplore hateful racist shitheads.

I bet you don't like the parts that tell you not to have sex out of wedlock, to honor your father and your mother, and to worship God, not false gods. In fact, you'd rewrite the Bible to promote liars like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who say things with crossed fingers behind their backs, where no one can see. :eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar:

You buti are worshipping a false god.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I bet you don't like the parts that tell you not to have sex out of wedlock, to honor your father and your mother, and to worship God, not false gods. In fact, you'd rewrite the Bible to promote liars like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama who say things with crossed fingers behind their backs, where no one can see. :eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar::evil::eusa_liar:

962trd8yff721.jpg

962trd8yff721.jpg

Who's offended fake new pusher.

Everything is THEIR fault.

THOSE guys, over THERE.

MY side is beautiful and pristine, and needs no improvement.

The tribe has spoken... Time for thinking is gone... You either with us or against us...

Conservatism has been heavily compromised by present leadership in GOP..
Main Casualties: Limited Government, Decency, Moral Compass, Fiscal Responsibility,...

Liberalism has taken a good few knocks too but is in a better shape under Democrats...
Main Casualties: Free expression, Shunning, Over reacting...

I say that GOP are further off course than the Dems... Libertarianism is effectively dead by selling out to a Authoratar

962trd8yff721.jpg

Who's offended fake new pusher.
LOL

Clean your dang house up lib..................Your the side that has animals rioting all the time...........

Now go to see Pelosi's district............and CLEAN IT UP.....

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You either with us or against us...
Against you............

see how simple that is..............stop playing little games that we aren't against one another.............Factual data right there........

We don't like your policies and tactics................period.............tribes.........call it what you like......but we are AGAINST YOU.

Everything is THEIR fault.

THOSE guys, over THERE.

MY side is beautiful and pristine, and needs no improvement.

It is true that the left is as bad as the right IM2 has a point even though he is blinded by his race hating view and that is today GOP Conservatives are as Conservative as Progressive Democrats are Liberal minded...

The tribe has spoken... Time for thinking is gone... You either with us or against us...
Well, that's definitely where we are. But as much as both tribes want to blame the other, this is a CHOICE that has been made.

Those who have a vested interest in pushing the divide are clearly winning right now.
The VIOLENT INTOLERANT LEFT.........started the fire............enjoy the no man's land.........

They riot..........burn..........and shut down other's free speech.....................

I've asked before...........were is the proof against us doing the same...........Their our way or the highway............I choose the highway;

Their do it or else stance...........well........I choose or else........

Why is that position so difficult for you to understand.........it is the truth and we ARE DIVIDED here........no amount of babble changes that.

Well, that's definitely where we are. But as much as both tribes want to blame the other, this is a CHOICE that has been made.

Those who have a vested interest in pushing the divide are clearly winning right now.
The VIOLENT INTOLERANT LEFT.........started the fire............enjoy the no man's land.........

They riot..........burn..........and shut down other's free speech.....................

I've asked before...........were is the proof against us doing the same...........Their our way or the highway............I choose the highway;

Why is that position so difficult for you to understand.........it is the truth and we ARE DIVIDED here........no amount of babble changes that.
Yes, that's the right wing perspective.

TRANSLATION:
“We really wish conservatives would get back to thumping their Bibles and ignoring us disgusting degenerates while we run a muck and transform their nation into the no boundaries, anything goes shithole we seek.”

Yes, that's the right wing perspective.
That is the HONEST PERSPECTIVE...........

We didn't start the fire bro..........we are only calling it out...........

Again, I ask you for the massive examples of our riots, stopping others speech in this country..............Show it............

We aren't the problem............their LUNACY is the problem..............They were ignored for a long time..........did they stop.........Nope......they only got worse.

I'm calling them out for it..........and more Americans should do the same...............

Tribes......we should be nice to a bunch of people who are now behaving like Animals............I DON'T THINK SO.

Forum List

Back