Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke

I have a Trans Am that gets 8-10 MPG. Drive it as often as weather permits.
Carb mixture set about as rich as I can make it w/o fouling the plugs or setting the exhaust on fire.
Needless to say there is no catalytic converter or any other emissions BS anywhere on the vehicle.
Goes like hell though.
:lol:
Stupid. You're diluting the oil & washing the oil film off the cylinders.
I run straight 50W oil. I'm OK.

My wife has a Grand National that gets 18-22MPG, she drives it regularly. (Summer, she's frequently on her motorcycle.) It's set to run as lean as EGT's and driveability allows for mileage...it also puts >700HP down at the wheels and runs mid-10's in the 1/4 mile, through full exhaust with catalyst. Not bad for two tons and a little V6!
Indeed - pretty good!

You're still diluting the oil...have it analysed, you WILL find significant fuel dilution and probably high wear metal levels. (Iron, chromium, aluminum, and lead, at a guess.)

To "Roll Coal" after 2006 you have to do a DPF, Catalytic Converter & EGR delete. Then have to reprogram the ECM to get rid of all the EPA environmental controls & likely install larger injectors.

The fine for a shop performing any of these procedures on a street licensed vehicle is over $37k per violation. The fine for licensing or driving one of these modified vehicles on the road is $3,750 per violation. Many highway patrols are now dot certified & are starting to crack down on modified exhaust. Many of these trucks exceed 8500-lbs & fall into commercial regulations where the fines really start to pile up when you undergo a roadside inspection of exhaust system.

Once you are busted & must buy a new Catalytic Converter & DPF you will pay through nose.

These laws were mandated by the EPA in 1990 under Bush-1 & went into effect on all 2007 & later vehicles under Bush-2.

It's all about pissing off liberals, and nothing more. Don't try to over analyze what's going on.

Why would it piss me off that idiots are wasting hundreds of dollars in gas?

I think it's hilarious. I'm taking pleasure in seeing their stupidity.

I've seen the scowls on the faces of the gray haired pony tailed libs when a motorhome goes by. They are pissed, they are always pissed.

It's all about pissing off liberals, and nothing more. Don't try to over analyze what's going on.

Why would it piss me off that idiots are wasting hundreds of dollars in gas?

I think it's hilarious. I'm taking pleasure in seeing their stupidity.

I've seen the scowls on the faces of the gray haired pony tailed libs when a motorhome goes by. They are pissed, they are always pissed.

What a pile of crap. Why are you right wingers so infantile?

I love that they have to spend $$$ to attempt to piss off liberals.

Meanwhile, the guy in the Prius has more $$$.

Typical shithead conservative white trash, cuts off their balls to spite their dick.

Forum List

Back