Border Agent Contracts Scabies After Handling Undocumented Immigrants (CA)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just wondering what other contagious diseases await the American public as these INVADERS bring all sorts of surprises to people wherever they go!

A border patrol agent was diagnosed with scabies after processing undocumented immigrants in Otay Mesa, California, the agent's union representative said. Ronald Zermeno, health and safety director for the National Border Control Council union, said the agent told him that he observed several people with open sores while screening them in preparation to be released to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Scabies is caused by a mite that burrows into skin and lays eggs, causing an intense itching and rash, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention....

Border Agent Contracts Scabies After Handling Undocumented Immigrants - NBC News

Some Teaper bitch gave my friend the clap. I told him to stay away from trailer trash. Some people never listen. Some people never learn.

Perhaps super-billionaire Americans should pool their trillions of dollars in a final effort to cure scabies around the world, then no one will get it.

Oh, but billionaires need their trillions of dollars to create jobs, right? That's why unemployment is still high.

• Banned
Some Teaper bitch gave my friend the clap. I told him to stay away from trailer trash. Some people never listen. Some people never learn.

I know that bitch, she goes by the name of Sandra Fluke!

sandra-fluke.jpg

• Banned
Perhaps super-billionaire Americans should pool their trillions of dollars in a final effort to cure scabies around the world, then no one will get it.

Oh, but billionaires need their trillions of dollars to create jobs, right? That's why unemployment is still high.

Well KNoBhead, you could always petition Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett, together they may be worth $100 billion, and besides they support all left wing policies...Oh, that's right, curing disease ISN'T a priority with Democrat Billionaires!

FUND SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO MANKIND????....ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Warren-Buffett-Bill-Gates-007.jpg

Just wondering what other contagious diseases await the American public as these INVADERS bring all sorts of surprises to people wherever they go!

A border patrol agent was diagnosed with scabies after processing undocumented immigrants in Otay Mesa, California, the agent's union representative said. Ronald Zermeno, health and safety director for the National Border Control Council union, said the agent told him that he observed several people with open sores while screening them in preparation to be released to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Scabies is caused by a mite that burrows into skin and lays eggs, causing an intense itching and rash, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention....

Border Agent Contracts Scabies After Handling Undocumented Immigrants - NBC News
Clearly this story has to be bullshit. I mean come on, it is being reported by a "mainstream media" outlet, so that makes it unbelievable right there. And then to top it off, it is a Union representative stating this. A UNION REPRESENTATIVE! Of course it has to be a lie. I'm surprised a nutter like yourself fell for something being fed to you by the dreaded "mainstream media" and a freaking UNION rep.

The point of this story is that real Americans are being harmed now by the border chaos that the Left owns in this nation. Just as we witnessed in Benghazi, Americans from all walks of life are useful pawns in the Marxist scheme of power crazed Leftists. The left doesn't give a shit that Americans are becoming sick and infected.. nor do they give a shit about these children which is why they're kept in DIRTY CAMPS, corralled like animals.

Make sure your vaccinations are up to date and ask your doctor to give you vaccinations normally reserved for tourists to the third world.

Then let the immigrants spread epidemics of disease in their own ghettos.

In all of this, we should ALL care about the conditions these children are being kept in.. That's what bothers me, and our own border agents now.

How about your Hollywood Left millionaires and Leftist Hedge Fund Managers? What are they doing with their wealth besides funneling it to their 1% puppets?

The Gates Foundation is spending hundreds of millions on malaria, the Allen foundation, brain science. Scabies can be treated; the problem of the en masse visit by thousands remains.

I hope this agent sues Obama for creating hazardous working conditions.

Forum List

Back