Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke

Well, you trigger an asthma attack in someone in the car you are dusting, and you may find yourself giving that person a considerable amount of your retirement. This is not only childish, it is proof of the intellectual level to which the far right has descended.
Another thing I like to do to piss off environmentalnazis is to dump my used oil into nearby pristine streams. LOL You'd be surprised how quickly Mother Nature cleans up the mess and in the meantime liberals piss themselves over it.

What Can True Christians™ Do to Help Speed Up Global Warming So Jesus Comes Back Quicker?

"As True Bible believing Christians™, we have a much better understanding about the fate of this planet than any Biologist, Environmentalist, or so-called scientist because we have a personal relationship with the Fellow who created this whole place to begin with! Friends, as True Christians™ "

What Can True Christians™ Do to Help Speed Up Global Warming So Jesus Comes Back Quicker?

"As True Bible believing Christians™, we have a much better understanding about the fate of this planet than any Biologist, Environmentalist, or so-called scientist because we have a personal relationship with the Fellow who created this whole place to begin with! Friends, as True Christians™ "

Science Doesn't Make Any Sense!

"Today's scientists have taken a turn for the worse. Their mysterious campaign of deception was no doubt designed by several demons of the highest order, armed with Al Gore's calculator and more than likely orchestrated by the hoofed satyr, Lucifer, himself. Science is a "fuzzy math" and a blood-bought Baptist must have a spirit of discernment to see through secular science's toxic cloud of confusion. They mislead the public by creating different names for themselves. They say, "I'm a psychologist," or "I'm a therapist or microbiologist." Poppy-cock! That's what it is. They are nothing more than Satanists with spectacles and pockets full of pencils and rulers. In fact, the word "scientist" is actually Latin for "Satanist." Do they take Christians for fools?"

Science Means Satan In Latin

I'll wager that this stunt is making less pollution than the jet travel in which The Privileged Elite such as Obama and Algore engage in order to lecture us all about Greenhouse Gasses and AGW.

In order to make a vehicle do this they must run the vehicle "rich" meaning the air fuel mixture is more saturated with fuel thus burning through fuel faster. This appears to simply be a toll on the stupid. I am no environmentalist but a $3.65 a gallon I don't see any value in blowing it out of the tail pipe at the expense of your vehicle to...serenade people who otherwise don't care. But than again I am not an ignorant five year old manchild with a pickup truck and a chip on my shoulder.

No kidding. I mean how stupid do you have to be to think this is going to bring people to your side of the argument? No one likes a douchy driver. I don't like the cars with all the bumper stickers on them too. Both ideologues do it. 1 or 2 on the bumper is all you should need. Not the entire backside.

Gives you something to read while sitting behind them at a traffic light.

They can be very amusing.
When I'm not shooting bullets into rural stop signs, I'm throwing my empty Big Gulp cup at them in urban areas.

I'll wager that this stunt is making less pollution than the jet travel in which The Privileged Elite such as Obama and Algore engage in order to lecture us all about Greenhouse Gasses and AGW.

Really?

What Would you wager? It appears you only own a pair of sea shells and wine glass.

Which brings up the interesting point about your missing possum, as well as how does one drink from a glass whilst one is underwater?

[MENTION=4301]boedicca[/MENTION]

Last edited:
I have a Trans Am that gets 8-10 MPG. Drive it as often as weather permits.
Carb mixture set about as rich as I can make it w/o fouling the plugs or setting the exhaust on fire.
Needless to say there is no catalytic converter or any other emissions BS anywhere on the vehicle.
Goes like hell though.
:lol:

In order to make a vehicle do this they must run the vehicle "rich" meaning the air fuel mixture is more saturated with fuel thus burning through fuel faster. This appears to simply be a toll on the stupid. I am no environmentalist but a $3.65 a gallon I don't see any value in blowing it out of the tail pipe at the expense of your vehicle to...serenade people who otherwise don't care. But than again I am not an ignorant five year old manchild with a pickup truck and a chip on my shoulder.
You also apparently arent able to argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance, insolence or petulance.

For example:
In order to make a vehicle do this they must run the vehicle "rich" meaning the air fuel mixture is more saturated with fuel thus burning through fuel faster.
The black smoke is the result of UN-bured fuel, loke any other over-rich mixture.

And really - ss much as these trucks cost, do you REALLY think the drivers are worried about the cost of a little extra fuel?

Well, you trigger an asthma attack in someone in the car you are dusting, and you may find yourself giving that person a considerable amount of your retirement. This is not only childish, it is proof of the intellectual level to which the far right has descended.
Another thing I like to do to piss off environmentalnazis is to dump my used oil into nearby pristine streams. LOL You'd be surprised how quickly Mother Nature cleans up the mess and in the meantime liberals piss themselves over it.

Please tell me you are not really this stupid?

It's all about pissing off liberals, and nothing more. Don't try to over analyze what's going on.

Between the modifications and the fuel, it seems like a lot of money spent just to needle people.

:dunno:

But............, if you felt people (liberals/enviros) behind the scenes were working to end your freedom, ("freedom" in this case the individual vehicle) by making it so expensive to own and operate a private vehicle, and forcing people onto mass transportation, you might wish to fight back by irritating those you feel are working towards those goals.

I see this no differently for instance, than how liberals will needle Christians when they make jokes about their religion.

It's all about irritating the other side, here in these divided states of America.

It's all about pissing off liberals, and nothing more. Don't try to over analyze what's going on.

Between the modifications and the fuel, it seems like a lot of money spent just to needle people.

:dunno:

But............, if you felt people (liberals/enviros) behind the scenes were working to end your freedom, ("freedom" in this case the individual vehicle) by making it so expensive to own and operate a private vehicle, and forcing people onto mass transportation, you might wish to fight back by irritating those you feel are working towards those goals.

I see this no differently for instance, than how liberals will needle Christians when they make jokes about their religion.
YOU see no difference... but the liberals do.

I have a Trans Am that gets 8-10 MPG. Drive it as often as weather permits.
Carb mixture set about as rich as I can make it w/o fouling the plugs or setting the exhaust on fire.
Needless to say there is no catalytic converter or any other emissions BS anywhere on the vehicle.
Goes like hell though.
:lol:

Stupid. You're diluting the oil & washing the oil film off the cylinders. My wife has a Grand National that gets 18-22MPG, she drives it regularly. (Summer, she's frequently on her motorcycle.) It's set to run as lean as EGT's and driveability allows for mileage...it also puts >700HP down at the wheels and runs mid-10's in the 1/4 mile, through full exhaust with catalyst. Not bad for two tons and a little V6!

Ignorant people always do have a penchant for destroying their environments. They really think they are smart by doing this too I bet. :lol:

Does the color of the smoke really make the environment less safe? These vehicles still undergo emissions testing, which means they pass muster under the law.

Which explains why it is only crazy people that are doing it. Kinda like it is only crazy people that chain themselves to trees.

You know what really pisses us liberals off? When people drink bleach. That just sends us into a rage.

I'm kidding! Dude, don't actually drink the bleach. I know you were reaching for the Clorox, just to show those dirty liberals. It's scary, that I have so much power to control the conservative sheep simply by telling them what supposedly makes me mad.

Forum List

Back