Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

ROFL! I knew some lying leftwing douche bag would get around to this. It's their stock in trade. The whole reason the leftwing scum put the kids up to demanding gun control is so they could attack anyone who disagreed as "attacking" the victims. That is how fucking sleazy thse vermin are. There is no bar so low that a snowflake won't slither under it.

iu

Here is the Skinhead Bull Dyke Commie Emma Gonzalez the Media Whore being um coached by that Al Franken, The Donald and Mike Pence know how to deal with this one :smoke:

In3h9FUnQ-KlMg7Zj7SJuw.png
Is that what passes as funny for Conservatives?

What you are offended by that? Everything offends Leftists except when for EG. Leftists thought that maniac woman standing with the severed head of The Donald was funny, it was a hit across Twitter.

The best thing that ever happens to a leftist is when they find something to be offended about.

Trump Jr. ‘likes’ tweets attacking Florida massacre survivor

Donald Trump Jr. “liked” a pair of tweets attacking a teen survivor of the mass school shooting in Florida that left 17 people dead — including one that suggests the boy was a fabrication of the “mainstream media.”

The tweets in question note that David Hogg, 17, is the son of a retired FBI agent, and charge that he has slammed President Trump and defended the bureau because Trump has repeatedly slimed the feds.

If I used Twitter, I would "like" them myself. The kid is obviously serving as a stooge for his father.

Nah . . . . . . that can't be! Democrats would never put naive kids up to such sleazy behavior, would they?

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Liberal playbook, use victims as spokesmen and then whine went anyone challenges what they say.
Pretty fucking rightarded, as usual.

So what’s your moronic point this time? That victims shouldn’t speak out? Or that the media shouldn’t cover them when they do?

:cuckoo:

My point was clear, that challenging what these kids say is completely called for.

Now, do you want to address that, or would you like to invent some more strawmen to play with by yourself?
I’m going by what you said, which was built upon this foundation of bullshit... “use victims as spokesmen”

And when that bullshit falls apart, it takes the rest of your post down with it.

And your reluctance to answer my questions answered for you.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Liberal playbook, use victims as spokesmen and then whine went anyone challenges what they say.

So what’s your moronic point this time? That victims shouldn’t speak out? Or that the media shouldn’t cover them when they do?

My point was clear, that challenging what these kids say is completely called for.

Now, do you want to address that, or would you like to invent some more strawmen to play with by yourself?
I’m going by what you said, which was built upon this foundation of bullshit... “use victims as spokesmen”

And when that bullshit falls apart, it takes the rest of your post down with it.

When did it "fall apart?"

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?
Nice spin..but no---the shootings provoked the response..but no one went out and shot some kids to promote an agenda. No-one is 'using dead kids' to promote anything--as to what can be worse..surely you jest..as the answer is staring us in the face and has been for some time.

The conservative backlash against these victims..who dare to speak out--is nothing short of contemptible...period. One need only peruse the thread titles here..to see some of the worst offenders. Posting made up shyte..or shyte that is spun to present one point of view--helps no-one--and besmirching the character of victims to advance an anti-gun control agenda..now that..is the worst.

Not that this is new...there are still idiots who believe that the Sandy Hook shootings were made up.

Of course Democrats using dead kids to promote their agenda, you lying piece of shit. When did Dims ever shy away from doing that? Are you trying to claim Dims actually have scruples and ethics?

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

You asked a question, ie what my point was.

I responded with

"My point was clear, that..."

You didn't get that what came after that was my answer to your question?

Really? You missed that?

I will try again, using even simpler words and sentence structure.

MY POINT IS THAT CHALLENGING WHAT THESE KIDS SAY IS COMPLETELY CALLED FOR.

"Survivors" are the wounded.....some kid on another floor hiding behind a desk and a locked door didn't "survive" anything...they were bystanders.
How compassionate
Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Anyone who believes the so-called "victims" all have the same point of view is a certiable moron.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Leftwing playbook:

Use victims as a shield for pushing your agenda.
They literally are so shameless, that they won’t even hesitate to use dead, and traumatized children as human shields; from behind which to fling their shit.
They’re also dumb enough to believe no one will notice; much less call them on it...

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

I already addressed it by pointing out your point is built upon a faulty foundation...

”use victims as spokesmen”

That’s nonsense, which is why you refused to address it. Since that is nonsense, the rest of your point is nonsense. What part of that do you still think I have not addressed?

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

I don’t see countries with strong gun control constantly burying their children.

"Survivors" are the wounded.....some kid on another floor hiding behind a desk and a locked door didn't "survive" anything...they were bystanders.
How compassionate
Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Anyone who believes the so-called "victims" all have the same point of view is a certiable moron.
Fuck you, coward

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Leftwing playbook:

Use victims as a shield for pushing your agenda.
They literally are so shameless, that they won’t even hesitate to use dead, and traumatized children as human shields; from behind which to fling their shit.
They’re also dumb enough to believe no one will notice; much less call them on it...

They did the same thing with widows of 9/11. It's their stock in trade.

Dems should stop exploiting traumatized children. And they should stop staging fake interviews with fbi operatives and actors who pretend to be victims.

How compassionate
Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Fuck you, coward

What is it that you think I"m afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back