Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

ROFL! I knew some lying leftwing douche bag would get around to this. It's their stock in trade. The whole reason the leftwing scum put the kids up to demanding gun control is so they could attack anyone who disagreed as "attacking" the victims. That is how fucking sleazy thse vermin are. There is no bar so low that a snowflake won't slither under it.

iu

Here is the Skinhead Bull Dyke Commie Emma Gonzalez the Media Whore being um coached by that Al Franken, The Donald and Mike Pence know how to deal with this one :smoke:

In3h9FUnQ-KlMg7Zj7SJuw.png
Is that what passes as funny for Conservatives?

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

ROFL! I knew some lying leftwing douche bag would get around to this. It's their stock in trade. The whole reason the leftwing scum put the kids up to demanding gun control is so they could attack anyone who disagreed as "attacking" the victims. That is how fucking sleazy thse vermin are. There is no bar so low that a snowflake won't slither under it.

iu

Here is the Skinhead Bull Dyke Commie Emma Gonzalez the Media Whore being um coached by that Al Franken, The Donald and Mike Pence know how to deal with this one :smoke:

In3h9FUnQ-KlMg7Zj7SJuw.png
Is that what passes as funny for Conservatives?

What you are offended by that? Everything offends Leftists except when for EG. Leftists thought that maniac woman standing with the severed head of The Donald was funny, it was a hit across Twitter.

Remember something progressives.

Simply because you are outraged does not automatical qualify you as being right.

So now the 97% of Americans who want universal background checks are wrong?

lol, you people give desperation a bad name.

97% WTF who did that poll The Kremlin, nothing gets 97% support unless the poll is rigged. It's like when some weird African despot um wins an election with 98% of the vote or whatever.

Simply because you are outraged does not automatical qualify you as being right.

97% WTF who did that poll The Kremlin, nothing gets 97% support unless the poll is rigged.

Personally I don't give a fat fuck whether or not you believe the poll, because you've never made sense in all the time you've been here.

97% WTF who did that poll The Kremlin, nothing gets 97% support unless the poll is rigged.

Personally I don't give a fat fuck whether or not you believe the poll, because you've never made sense in all the time you've been here.

Normal people never make sense to Leftist Maniacs, I repeat nothing gets 97% support ever unless the poll is rigged.

Only 3% of Americans now oppose universal background checks. I think 97% of that 3% post here on USMB.

These are the same pollsters who all said Hillary would beat The Donald and become the first American Woman President, until the opposite happened.

Only 3% of Americans now oppose universal background checks. I think 97% of that 3% post here on USMB.

These are the same pollsters who all said Hillary would beat The Donald and become the first American Woman President, until the opposite happened.

Actually almost all the polls were correct. National level polls can only predict the outcome of the popular vote, which Clinton won by more than 2%

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

28378599_10156309658822089_8844312802289916281_n.jpg

I don't blame the children. They are indoctrinated at an early age in schools and by the press and 15 year old kids are being rushed all the way to DC for left winged rallies only days after the shooting instead of letting them have a period for grieving and seeking consolers to help deal with their PTSD.

They have no real idea about what really goes on and the fact that government buildings all over the country have metal detectors and armed guards to keep them safe. However, the government cares nothing about the public schools and their safety. This disdain for the children can be seen with the insane debt the government is building for their future.

Gee leave it to a far left hack to believe the reposting of an op-ed piece from a far left Hack site..

And of course the far left is eating it up as gospel..

Telling the truth it was a sick and demented guy, yet here you are using dead kids to make a political point? I mean, is there ever a low point for where y’all wont go?

Last edited:
I don't blame the children. They are indoctrinated at an early age in schools and by the press and 15 year old kids are being rushed all the way to DC for left winged rallies only days after the shooting instead of letting them have a period for grieving and seeking consolers to help deal with their PTSD.

They have no real idea about what really goes on and the fact that government buildings all over the country have metal detectors and armed guards to keep them safe. However, the government cares nothing about the public schools and their safety. This disdain for the children can be seen with the insane debt the government is building for their future.
Republicans control the House, Senate and Executive branch. If what you’re saying were true, they would simply do away with gun-free zones.

Telling the truth is sick and demented, yet here you are using dead kids to make a political point? I mean, is there ever a low point for where y’all wont go?
The killer already politicized this when he made a photo wearing a MAGA hat his Instagram profile pic.

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job

That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.
Not likely. The NRA is an actual grassroots organization. The same people who are members of the NRA, are also voters. These kids will be over this, and on to the next outage by then.

are you speaking of cindy sheehan as the gold star mother.......or pat tillman's mother?

I have no idea what you are talking about. I’m sure that makes two of us.

Another Russian troll outed. If you don’t know who either one of these women are, I highly doubt you are an Anerican. I’m not an American but I knew who they were talking about instantly.
If you're not an American, then you're interfering in our democracy. Get the fuck out of here.

What you are offended by that? Everything offends Leftists except when for EG. Leftists thought that maniac woman standing with the severed head of The Donald was funny, it was a hit across Twitter.

aww boo hoo comedian kathy griffin wasn't politically correct enough for trumptards. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back