Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if you trust me or not? Prove me wrong -- post a video of thousands of Muslims in celebrating in New Jersey on 9.11 or STFU....

Odd..I see no crowds of people dancing and cheering? Is your point that some Islamic people were happy about the attack/ Well, of course they were..given the context in which they viewed it.

This is one of those spots where the Trump cult and reality just cannot reconcile themselves--like the whole crowd issue at the inauguration.

Of course, to most of us..who gives a shit?

I just referred you to a news story that seemed to be relevant to the discussion. If you choose not to believe the news report, that's ok with me

The news report is believable — it just doesn’t match what Trump said.

Trump said he saw where “thousands and thousands of people were cheering.” But the news report you posted put the number of that “swarm” at 8. Not 8 thousand. Not 8 hundred. Just ... 8.

/——-/ Sure thing You kumquat

:boohoo:

Odd..I see no crowds of people dancing and cheering? Is your point that some Islamic people were happy about the attack/ Well, of course they were..given the context in which they viewed it.

This is one of those spots where the Trump cult and reality just cannot reconcile themselves--like the whole crowd issue at the inauguration.

I just referred you to a news story that seemed to be relevant to the discussion. If you choose not to believe the news report, that's ok with me

Trump said he saw where “thousands and thousands of people were cheering.” But the news report you posted put the number of that “swarm” at 8. Not 8 thousand. Not 8 hundred. Just ... 8.

/——/ Did you slice and dice Obozo’s promises on Obozocare like you do on Trump? Of course not you political moron.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ladies and Gentleman ^^^^^^^ The Four Fucks!

I'll say it again.

If the "Parkland 5" were only interested in a message of "hey, this was horrible, i'd like to make sure that this never happens again if possible. Can we all set aside our differences and find some common ground to make some headway here?"

That's the exact opposite of the approach they've taken. They've put their flag in the ground on the side of which they stand, which is banning/confiscating guns, and have joined in the nasty rhetoric employed by that side in demonizing their opposition. They've stepped way beyond just being "survivors" and firmly into the realm of supposed pundits. As such, they should be criticized for their views specific to their preferred ideology/policy.

As far as the rhetoric used to criticize. That's just our climate right now. Way too many people are using nasty language and throwing around dangerous accusations as it pertains to motives and such. It's a sad development.

I don't see a single conservative attacking this guy......

Parkland survivor treated "like a criminal" after gun range visit

was he not also a survivor?
So? Conservatives shouldn’t be personally attacking any of those kids. They just can’t control themselves.

hush, I think the "kids" kinda dig it.
You’re fucked in the head. So if it was your perception that blacks “kinda digged” racism, ithat would make it ok to call them *******? If it was your perception Jews “kinda digged” anti-Semitism, it would make it ok to deny the Holocaust?

Wait, blacks do call each other ******.

Do you have a point?
Umm... Evel, walk up to a group of black guys you don’t know and call them niggers to their face and then get back to me to explain the point. I’ll hold up a mirror for you.

/——/ Did you slice and dice Obozo’s promises on Obozocare like you do on Trump? Of course not you political moron.
umm, I have the same doctor I had before Obama became president.

I'll say it again.

If the "Parkland 5" were only interested in a message of "hey, this was horrible, i'd like to make sure that this never happens again if possible. Can we all set aside our differences and find some common ground to make some headway here?"

That's the exact opposite of the approach they've taken. They've put their flag in the ground on the side of which they stand, which is banning/confiscating guns, and have joined in the nasty rhetoric employed by that side in demonizing their opposition. They've stepped way beyond just being "survivors" and firmly into the realm of supposed pundits. As such, they should be criticized for their views specific to their preferred ideology/policy.

As far as the rhetoric used to criticize. That's just our climate right now. Way too many people are using nasty language and throwing around dangerous accusations as it pertains to motives and such. It's a sad development.
They’ve specifically stated they’re not seeking the repeal of the Second Amendment.

And there’s nothing wrong with criticizing their views, ideologies or policies. The problem is that they are being attacked personally. Everything from being accused of being actors and not actual Douglas HD students... to being a “skinhead lesbian.”

/----/ Yeah Doc in the Box and the Free Clinic are pretty consistent, but I lost my Internist, Gastro and my wife lost her Interest and Gyno.

/----/ Yeah Doc in the Box and the Free Clinic are pretty consistent, but I lost my Internist, Gastro and my wife lost her Interest and Gyno.
Sucks to be you. My wife has her same doctors (though her General is the same as mine) and my kids have had the same doctors (all from the same group) all their lives until they recently left for college.

Stop lying. It’s never been posted because there is no such video depicting “thousands and thousands” of people dancing in New Jersey on 9.11.

If there was a video of that, you’d be shoving it in my face rather than bluffing, ”it’s been posted already.”

Jewdance.gif

So? Conservatives shouldn’t be personally attacking any of those kids. They just can’t control themselves.

I don't consider there to be any "shouldn't" about responding to people who routinely use insults and personal attacks.

Golden rule, Bubba. If that's how you treat people, then I will assume that's how you want to be treated. Can't take the heat, get the hell off the TV.

I'll say it again.

They’ve specifically stated they’re not seeking the repeal of the Second Amendment.

And there’s nothing wrong with criticizing their views, ideologies or policies. The problem is that they are being attacked personally. Everything from being accused of being actors and not actual Douglas HD students... to being a “skinhead lesbian.”

Yes, and we're supposed to believe that little piece of misdirection why?

"OMG, they SAID so!" That, and 10 bucks'll get you a coffee at Starbucks.

I don't consider there to be any "shouldn't" about responding to people who routinely use insults and personal attacks.

Golden rule, Bubba. If that's how you treat people, then I will assume that's how you want to be treated. Can't take the heat, get the hell off the TV.
Ask Laura Ingraham how well that worked for her?

I'll say it again.

Personally? I really don't give a shit what you believe. I always knew the brain-dead right wasn't attacking them for the positions they're actually taking.

Her viewership went up 25%, so I'd say it worked pretty well for her.

I'll say it again.

Personally? I really don't give a shit what you believe. I always knew the brain-dead right wasn't attacking them for the positions they're actually taking.

Riiiiiight. You're telling us over and over again, "But they SAID they didn't want to repeal, so that should be good enough!" because you "don't give a shit" whether we believe that. Oookay, you go with that, Sparky.

Her viewership went up 25%, so I'd say it worked pretty well for her.
Viewers don't pay her network, advertisers do.

I'll say it again.

Riiiiiight. You're telling us over and over again, "But they SAID they didn't want to repeal, so that should be good enough!" because you "don't give a shit" whether we believe that. Oookay, you go with that, Sparky.
Imbecile... you said the right is attacking them based on the right's delusions of what they think the Parkland kids' stand for -- not for what they actually stand for. Which is good of you. It represents a tacit confession on your part for why the right is so disturbingly attacking these kids who went through an unimaginable hell that no teenager should ever have to face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back