Conservative view on the Russian thingy

I know, I know, Putin is a psychopathic murdering dictator.

Blah, blah, blah. Aren't they all.

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya while embracing abortion on demand is "A" OK , isn't it.

So US intelligence tells us that they think that the Russians hacked into the e-mails? So Dims, you mean the same US intelligence that told "W" that Iraq had WMD'S? So conservatives, you mean the same intelligence agencies that tried to go after Trump but let Hillary off the hook? Those same investigative agencies?

Additionally, the grand jury indicted 12 Russians this past week.

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians.

The DOJ said no Americans were involved and it had no impact on our elections. :itsok:

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians. Its almost as if the Rooskies may have some information on the orange blob pervert.

You lie. Here have a batch of these lib :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

There are like 4 threads on this board; each one is infested with conservatives dismissing this action by the grand jury.
You do want the truth to come out…don’t you?

What was I thinking? Truth—conservative—mix like oil and water.

No, they don't want the truth to come out. They are a one way street.

The DOJ said no Americans were involved and it had no impact on our elections. :itsok:

For some reason, Conservatives have rushed to the defense of these 12 Russians. Its almost as if the Rooskies may have some information on the orange blob pervert.

There are like 4 threads on this board; each one is infested with conservatives dismissing this action by the grand jury.

Breaking: A liberal uses the word "truth" then starts speaking backwards in Latin like Linda Blair.

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya while embracing abortion on demand is "A" OK , isn't it.

So US intelligence tells us that they think that the Russians hacked into the e-mails? So Dims, you mean the same US intelligence that told "W" that Iraq had WMD'S? So conservatives, you mean the same intelligence agencies that tried to go after Trump but let Hillary off the hook? Those same investigative agencies?

It's all about #BIPOL.....nothing else matters.

there is no line between a state of peace and a state of war. we are always at war with Russia.

Breaking: A liberal uses the word "truth" then starts speaking backwards in Latin like Linda Blair.
See? Ipso Facto.

Trump told everyone what would happen on Sunday-

Heading to Helsinki, Finland – looking forward to meeting with President Putin tomorrow. Unfortunately, no matter how well I do at the Summit, if I was given the great city of Moscow as retribution for all of the sins and evils committed by Russia…

…over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems…

…know how to do is resist and obstruct! This is why there is such hatred and dissension in our country – but at some point, it will heal!

Congratulations to France, who played extraordinary soccer, on winning the 2018 World Cup. Additionally, congratulations to President Putin and Russia for putting on a truly great World Cup Tournament — one of the best ever!”
LWNJ's and NEO-CONS reacted exactly as he predicted. :rofl:

11af1d346f2abb2b130b54404dca86da79452521e9666729f51bec4dd2a4b428.jpg

Except nobody asked for Moscow as retribution. They just maybe wanted to see a single criticism of a murderous dictator, and enemy of our allies. Maybe just one. Trump had nothing but praise to give.

Oh cut the crap with murderous dictator bullshit. The US had meddled in elections world wide. Why Obama and other western leaders decided that they needed to get rid of Mubarak and gave the poor Egyptians Morsi. Ask Coptic Christians how the Muslim Brotherhood worked out for them.

Let's see. Brag on Libya? Now being run by various terror organizations with slave trading taking place in Tripoli.

Hmmmm. Overthrow a duly elected Ukrainian President and his party and hand the country over to nazi loving thugs and contribute to bloodshed in the east.

How did Syria work out for the west? All because our fucking leaders wanted to overthrow Assad.

Putin a murderous dictator? By whose standards? And for how long?

Ask Israelis how THEY feel knowing Obama meddled in their election.

Heading to Helsinki, Finland – looking forward to meeting with President Putin tomorrow. Unfortunately, no matter how well I do at the Summit, if I was given the great city of Moscow as retribution for all of the sins and evils committed by Russia…

…over the years, I would return to criticism that it wasn’t good enough – that I should have gotten Saint Petersburg in addition! Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems…

…know how to do is resist and obstruct! This is why there is such hatred and dissension in our country – but at some point, it will heal!

Congratulations to France, who played extraordinary soccer, on winning the 2018 World Cup. Additionally, congratulations to President Putin and Russia for putting on a truly great World Cup Tournament — one of the best ever!”

Except nobody asked for Moscow as retribution. They just maybe wanted to see a single criticism of a murderous dictator, and enemy of our allies. Maybe just one. Trump had nothing but praise to give.
You have selective amnesia. Trump has not only condemned Russia on numerous occasions, he has taken more punitive ACTION against Russia in 1.5 years than his incompetent predecessor did in 8 years.

Last edited:
Talk about an about face.

Pre-Trump, Putin was an ex-KGB swine, a lying, murderous thug who couldn't be trusted.

Not they're spinning for him.

Incredible.

Mac, you try to be open minded, do you think the democrat concern about Russia is real? The democrats have always been cozy with Russia. You have to admit that Trump's actions against Russia have been much tougher than Obama's. The strike in Syria with Russian casualties is the obvious point. Isn't it being a bit gullible to buy into the Mueller probe? The whole thing stinks to high heaven. I'm just using my head and common sense. The left is screaming conspiracy theory, but if you look objectively at the Mueller probe, and Hillary's blatant destruction of evidence, it seems like stunning corruption by the left and the media. Yes, Putin is a killer, but it is embarrassing to have this stinking pile of bs be the focus of a summit.

The Russians will never be extradited from Russia. The Russian constitution prohibits extradition of Russian citizens.

Edward Snowden was granted Russian citizenship if you recall.

Oh cause grand juries never fuck up.

:lmao:

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say
from the article....

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

It’s an indictment based on evidence provided. The accused has their chance to produce counter evidence at a trial; if the Judge decides it goes to trial that is.

You really should study the legal system before attempting to comment on it.

The company didn't exist. What's to fucking understand.

:lol:

So?

You have selective amnesia. Trump has not only condemned Russia on numerous occasions, he has taken more punitive ACTION against Russia in 1.5 years than his incompetent predecessor did in 8 years.

Do you agree with the blob that the US is responsible for the supposed poor state of relations with Russia? If so…on what planet do you get your information?

Anyone hear of the Ted Kennedy Soviet Gambit as he colluded with the Soviet Union to stop Reagan in the elections in the 1980's?

No? The hell you say! No media coverage? I can hardly believe that.

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

But but but..but that was DIFFERENT :aargh::aargh::aargh:

That's different. The Soviets and the Democrats were allies then. Apparently, they hate the Russkis now.

1967-the_russians_are_coming_the_russians_are_coming.jpg

Yet it’s you sucking Vlad’s cock right now…strange.
Agreed....and notice how they are desperately....desperately trying to deflect from what the fake president said in Helsinki....right out there for all to hear.

They've completely sold out to the Russians, heart and soul. Why? #BIPOL. That's why.

Talk about an about face.

Pre-Trump, Putin was an ex-KGB swine, a lying, murderous thug who couldn't be trusted.

Not they're spinning for him.

Incredible.

Mac, you try to be open minded, do you think the democrat concern about Russia is real? The democrats have always been cozy with Russia. You have to admit that Trump's actions against Russia have been much tougher than Obama's. The strike in Syria with Russian casualties is the obvious point. Isn't it being a bit gullible to buy into the Mueller probe? The whole thing stinks to high heaven. I'm just using my head and common sense. The left is screaming conspiracy theory, but if you look objectively at the Mueller probe, and Hillary's blatant destruction of evidence, it seems like stunning corruption by the left and the media. Yes, Putin is a killer, but it is embarrassing to have this stinking pile of bs be the focus of a summit.
Well sure, both parties now turn everything into comic hyperbole when political advantage is perceived, and the Left is going to milk this sucker for all it's worth.

The problem is, Trump handed them a lot of material to work with here. That presser was horrendous and played right into their hands, right into their narrative.

From a partisan political perspective, the Democrats couldn't have asked for more. Even Republicans had to admit it was a disaster.

You can indict a ham sandwich if you want to. The issue is, getting them to the US and then having a meaningful case against them, which we all know will never happen.

And let me guess, it will be Trump's fault for not forcing the Russians to hand them over, right? Then when he is out of office, no one will care again, just like when Obama was President and knew that the Russians were tinkering with elections and did NOTHING!

Yup and Obama was POTUS while this was going on.

How come his cyber people didn't catch this attack on the DNC servers?? How come his intelligence agency's didn't stop it??

Doesn't say much for Barry's cyber team or the intelligence agencies. Of course none of the lefty idiots on this board will ask that question.

You can indict a ham sandwich if you want to. The issue is, getting them to the US and then having a meaningful case against them, which we all know will never happen.

And let me guess, it will be Trump's fault for not forcing the Russians to hand them over, right? Then when he is out of office, no one will care again, just like when Obama was President and knew that the Russians were tinkering with elections and did NOTHING!

Yup and Obama was POTUS while this was going on.

How come his cyber people didn't catch this attack on the DNC servers?? How come his intelligence agency's didn't stop it??

Doesn't say much for Barry's cyber team or the intelligence agencies. Of course none of the lefty idiots on this board will ask that question.

But it does say quite a bit about how Trump “loved” Wikileaks; the guys who constantly hack everyone it seems except the GOP, ISIS, Al Queda, Hezballa (sp?), etc…

And everyone is all bunged up, including some conservatives, about Trump meeting with him and not condemning him? Naturally, Obama ignoring the genocide in Syria and then bombing the hell out of Libya killing God only knows how many while embracing abortion on demand ranging now in the hundreds of millions is "A" OK , isn't it.
so boring Votto,
get a new, updated script.... pretty please!

Forum List

Back