Conservative View of Gun Rights

" Iowa lawmaker calls for retroactive gun ban, confiscation of semi-automatic weapons"

Just because one politician is calling for a gun ban, doesn't mean they all are. Obviously, as this post proves, there are different opinions, and politicians don't necessarily all share your views. And just because he "calls" for it, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

2." Yet this ‘fundamental faith’ evaporates when it comes to trusting Americans to make decisions concerning contraception and whether or not to have a child; clearly the right is comfortable authorizing the state to dictate to the people in this regard, and violate their fundamental right to privacy in the process. "

"Are you referring to the alleged right to kill a child, as in late term abortion for any reason? Hardly the same as owning an inanimate object, is it."

I don't believe he was really talking about abortions. But you think the government has the right to tell me that I'm not allowed to take birth control? Personally, I think that's an infringement of rights. But an abortion could be considered someones right. Like I said, difference of opinions.

Chamber_Pot said this: "There are no ‘calls’ to ‘disarm’ the population. There are currently no laws pending in Congress or any state or jurisdiction seeking to confiscate firearms."

"Democrats around the country are in a race to destroy the Second Amendment and the latest outrage is going down in Missouri.

Democrats Rory Ellinger and Jill Schupp have introduced House Bill 545, a law that with the stroke of a pen will turn thousands of law-abiding Missourians into class C felons. It will ban the possession, sale, transfer or manufacture of semi-automatic rifles and magazines capable of holding more than ten rounds.

The law is in effect de facto confiscation demanding the “surrender” of firearms to the government.

Feinstein, a long time opponent of the Second Amendment, told CBS in 1995 that the ultimate plan is to have “Mr. and Mrs. America” turn in their guns to the government.

In December, New York governor Andrew Cuomo began an aggressive effort to restrict firearms in the state and confiscate the weapons of citizens who do not comply with retroactive rules on so-called assault weapons.

“Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it,” Cuomo said.

Prior to passage, Cuomo declared the Second Amendment “is a scourge on society” as Democrats said the legislation does not endanger the constitutional right to own firearms."
» Missouri Democrats Call for Gun Confiscation Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Now what you say, boyyyyeeeeee?

I find what you are going thru right now very disturbing. I don't even know where to go from here.

" Iowa lawmaker calls for retroactive gun ban, confiscation of semi-automatic weapons"

Just because one politician is calling for a gun ban, doesn't mean they all are. Obviously, as this post proves, there are different opinions, and politicians don't necessarily all share your views. And just because he "calls" for it, doesn't mean it's going to happen.

2." Yet this ‘fundamental faith’ evaporates when it comes to trusting Americans to make decisions concerning contraception and whether or not to have a child; clearly the right is comfortable authorizing the state to dictate to the people in this regard, and violate their fundamental right to privacy in the process. "

"Are you referring to the alleged right to kill a child, as in late term abortion for any reason? Hardly the same as owning an inanimate object, is it."

I don't believe he was really talking about abortions. But you think the government has the right to tell me that I'm not allowed to take birth control? Personally, I think that's an infringement of rights. But an abortion could be considered someones right. Like I said, difference of opinions.

Chamber_Pot said this: "There are no ‘calls’ to ‘disarm’ the population. There are currently no laws pending in Congress or any state or jurisdiction seeking to confiscate firearms."

"Democrats around the country are in a race to destroy the Second Amendment and the latest outrage is going down in Missouri.

Democrats Rory Ellinger and Jill Schupp have introduced House Bill 545, a law that with the stroke of a pen will turn thousands of law-abiding Missourians into class C felons. It will ban the possession, sale, transfer or manufacture of semi-automatic rifles and magazines capable of holding more than ten rounds.

The law is in effect de facto confiscation demanding the “surrender” of firearms to the government.

Feinstein, a long time opponent of the Second Amendment, told CBS in 1995 that the ultimate plan is to have “Mr. and Mrs. America” turn in their guns to the government.

In December, New York governor Andrew Cuomo began an aggressive effort to restrict firearms in the state and confiscate the weapons of citizens who do not comply with retroactive rules on so-called assault weapons.

“Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it,” Cuomo said.

Prior to passage, Cuomo declared the Second Amendment “is a scourge on society” as Democrats said the legislation does not endanger the constitutional right to own firearms."
» Missouri Democrats Call for Gun Confiscation Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I find what you are going thru right now very disturbing. I don't even know where to go from here.

It's worse than you think!

Take a look at this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/283069-the-shape-of-things-to-come.html

i'm living the NY laws. I say cuomo is a scourge on society. at the very least what will come out of coumo's legislation is excessive taxation on gun ownership and ammunition

I cant even imagine liiving under his laws

Last edited:

i'm living the NY laws. I say cuomo is a scourge on society. at the very least what will come out of coumo's legislation is excessive taxation on gun ownership and ammunition

Taxing will be the least of it....

...they have something else in mind:

Taxing will be the least of it....

...they have something else in mind:

cuomo will ban and very possibly confiscate certain weapons. but he is a tax dollar whore. he'd sell his mother for a opportunity to tax something.

It's not "one politician."

Civil rights are under assault by the democrats. Right now it's second amendment rights, last year it was freedom of religion, and Nakoula Nakoula found out that insulting the Warlord Muhammad lands a person in prison in this nation.

The American left is at war to end all civil rights, not just the right to self-defense.

What the Khmer Rouge democrats propose with confiscation and criminalization of the law abiding is far from limited to Iowa.

{ (1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;

(2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or

(3) Surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.

[..]

5. Unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony.}

Missouri Dems Introduce Alarming Gun Confiscation Bill Giving Law-Abiding Gun Owners 90 Days to Turn in Certain Firearms or Become Felons | TheBlaze.com

{Law abiding gun owners in California have to feel uneasy after Democrats rolled out a massive gun control package on Thursday, which includes strict ammunition regulations and even a bill that allows potential confiscation of the state’s 166,000 legally registered semi-automatic rifles.}

Gun Confiscation Bill Proposed in California: ?We Can Save Lives? | TheBlaze.com

democrats have one goal, end all civil rights.

Forum List

Back