Conservative "values" Republicans want Trump to protect.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Tax cuts for the rich.

End healthcare for millions of Americans.

Take away a woman's right to choose.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Destroy the lives of gays.

Ban other religions

Wow. And there's so much more. Now tell us again why Republicans think they are better than everyone else?

• Banned
Oh, and don't forget to abolish the EPA. All that clean air and water is vastly overrated.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

Wow. And there's so much more. Now tell us again why Republicans think they are better than everyone else?

Conservative values appear to be nazism. Fuck freedom they scream!!! We will remove the very concept and suck the rich man off some more.

• Banned
Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

Conservative values appear to be nazism. Fuck freedom they scream!!! We will remove the very concept and suck the rich man off some more.
Except for really awful things, I can't figure out what they want. Don't they have children they want to protect? Don't they want homes and jobs?
And yet, their policies will ensure they never have those things. I just don't get it.
And they scream "liar". But all you have to do is post their awful policies. And many times, they call their own policies "fake". Their own policies.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

You're insane. It's time for "ignore". Good bye.

It amazes me that anybody could be a Republican these days.. As a former born-again believer, now turned agnostic, I have to admit I'm astounded at the ignorance of modern Repubs. It's freak city man! They're fucking crazy! What else can be said?!

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

Kill unarmed blacks.-
Republicans are trying to stop the killings of Black babies that are still in the wombs.

End healthcare for millions of Americans.-
If someone really wants their healthcare, they will be willing to pay for it from out of their own pockets, like the way they buy booze and drugs.

Kyle Hill, Bona-fide aesthete.
Answered Nov 16, 2012

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, money spent on alcohol and tobacco is about the same now as it was two decades ago (in real terms). Last year, the average American household spent $435 on beer, wine, hard liquor, and mixed drinks. This is more than the amount spent on all non-alcoholic beverages combined. Most of this is actually consumed in the home. https://www.quora.com/How-much-do-Americans-spend-on-booze-each-year

Well, we all knows how much they spends on illegal drugs and legalized marijuana last year..

Ban other religions-
If people wants to practice other religions, then they should moved to those countries that practices them.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

That's a huge pile of bullshit, or course.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

You forgot

• Pushing Grandma over a cliff in her wheelchair
  • Killing & eating puppies
  • Cancelling all the good prime time TV shows
  • Turning New York into Moscow

Fucking Republicans, they behave exactly like that other Washington Crime Family, the Democrats.

Oh, and don't forget to abolish the EPA. All that clean air and water is vastly overrated.

They want to turn our country into a religious fascist shit hole were no one besides the super rich have any say.

There is NO GOD!

This nation is not under god
There's no evidence for a god

I won't follow your religious dictates.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

Kill unarmed blacks.-
Republicans are trying to stop the killings of Black babies that are still in the wombs.

End healthcare for millions of Americans.-
If someone really wants their healthcare, they will be willing to pay for it from out of their own pockets, like the way they buy booze and drugs.

Kyle Hill, Bona-fide aesthete.
Answered Nov 16, 2012

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, money spent on alcohol and tobacco is about the same now as it was two decades ago (in real terms). Last year, the average American household spent $435 on beer, wine, hard liquor, and mixed drinks. This is more than the amount spent on all non-alcoholic beverages combined. Most of this is actually consumed in the home. https://www.quora.com/How-much-do-Americans-spend-on-booze-each-year

Well, we all knows how much they spends on illegal drugs and legalized marijuana last year..

Ban other religions-
If people wants to practice other religions, then they should moved to those countries that practices them.
At least you don't deny that unarmed blacks are being targeted and murdered.

Booze and drugs are the same as healthcare?

If people want to practice a different religion, go to another country?

You are the kind that makes America dangerous.

Just saw a guy on Meet the Press talk about how Democrats have moved so far to the left.

I don't even know what that means.

Healthcare is far left?

Education is far left?

Job training is far left?

Don't give tax cuts to billionaires is far left?

Ok, then I guess I'm far left.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

You forgot

Fucking Republicans, they behave exactly like that other Washington Crime Family, the Democrats.
Not true. Republicans are 90% white and the home of the KKK, the White Supremacists, the Aryan Nation and the Neo Nazi's. It's obvious from the membership that parties would be very different.

Donald Trump congratulates Xi Jinping on Chinese leader's 'extraordinary elevation'

Trump loves those communists. Not Democrats.

Just saw a guy on Meet the Press talk about how Democrats have moved so far to the left.

I don't even know what that means.

Healthcare is far left?

Education is far left?

Job training is far left?

Don't give tax cuts to billionaires is far left?

Ok, then I guess I'm far left.
then I guess I'm far left.
you have been told that for many years now dean....but not for those reasons....you are part of the people in this country who's mantra is...."if you dont agree with me,or like what i like then fuck you".....that is the far left and your cousins on the far right.....now that you are finally admitting it,get the reasons right....

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

You're insane. It's time for "ignore". Good bye.
whats the matter dean give you a bloody nose?....putting someone on ignore because you cant handle what they say is for pussies...

I think Hillary....wait.....yep....Hillary is still not president.
:lol:
Cry, bitch.

Tax cuts for the rich.
Good. Fuck the worthless poor who don't pay taxes anyway.
Good. Die, bitches, die!!! I don't give a rat fuck. We should execute these worthless fucks.
Who is trying to do that? Proof? Link?
Kill unarmed blacks.

You are a worthless idiot if you really believe this is happening with any manner of frequency. It is a lie.
The first pro-gay marriage president-elect in U.S. History? Trump.:lol:
Melt, bitch. You commies don't own that issue anymore.
Ban other religions
Fuck it. Ban ALL religions, but I don't give a fuck if people of a certain religion feel oppressed because others in their religion like to blow people up. Fuck off. All religions must fucking die.

By the way....

1q8nut.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Cry, bitch. Your evil whore lost.

She lost. get over it.

did you know she lost.

hey, by the way, she lost.

Hillary lost.

Did you know Hillary lost?

Hillary

Lost

Hillary Lost

The winner === NOT Hillary

:dance:

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

You forgot

Not true. Republicans are 90% white and the home of the KKK, the White Supremacists, the Aryan Nation and the Neo Nazi's. It's obvious from the membership that parties would be very different.

Donald Trump congratulates Xi Jinping on Chinese leader's 'extraordinary elevation'

LOL, did that partisan brainwashing come with a free air freshener ?

Newsflash: the Democrats are just as corrupt and deceitful as the Republicans are, wake up and stop trying so hard to prove yourself a useful idiot to people that don't give a fig about you.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow" -- En Vogue, Free Your Mind

Tax cuts for the rich.

Kill unarmed blacks.

Ban other religions

You forgot

LOL, did that partisan brainwashing come with a free air freshener ?

Newsflash: the Democrats are just as corrupt and deceitful as the Republicans are, wake up and stop trying so hard to prove yourself a useful idiot to people that don't give a fig about you.

"Free your mind and the rest will follow" -- En Vogue, Free Your Mind

Are you serious? The Democrats are 10,000 times more corrupt than the Republicans.

Forum List

Back