Conservative Republicans are least supportive of making it easy for everyone to vote

I love how the democrat Party said that having a modern, accurate database was an "existential threat" That really tells you all you need to know about the Cheatocrat Party and their inner city vote manufacturing facilities.

I love how the democrat Party said that having a modern, accurate database was an "existential threat" That really tells you all you need to know about the Cheatocrat Party and their inner city vote manufacturing facilities.
Who has proposed a "a modern, accurate database?"

and why does it almost always end up with claims of these attempts, end up throwing registered and eligible people off the voting rolls, which almost always favor the Republican party?

I do know of instances of local (city, town, county) Democrats that "cleaned" the voter rolls in tight elections (where no GOP candidate stood a chance), hoping to keep voters that have not recently voted form exercising a 'throw the bums out' bring i a new blood approach

so in almost all instances, the updating of voter rolls has been to keep some people from voting

poor Frank, still has those old fashioned blinders on

and why does it almost always end up with claims of these attempts, end up throwing registered and eligible people off the voting rolls, which almost always favor the Republican party?

I do know of instances of local (city, town, county) Democrats that "cleaned" the voter rolls in tight elections (where no GOP candidate stood a chance), hoping to keep voters that have not recently voted form exercising a 'throw the bums out' bring i a new blood approach

so in almost all instances, the updating of voter rolls has been to keep some people from voting

It's to keep dead people from voting.

Everyone in this country who is eligible to vote should vote. I am deeply disturbed by "conservative republicans" trying to keep legitimate voters from the polls. This is diametrically opposed to American standards and values.

Everyone in this country who is eligible to vote should vote. I am deeply disturbed by "conservative republicans" trying to keep legitimate voters from the polls. This is diametrically opposed to American standards and values.
except for the non-citizens and the dead.

But there is absolutely NO evidence that voting by non-citizens and dead folks ever occurred. It's a hoax. And you say "millions"? Where?

But there is absolutely NO evidence that voting by non-citizens and dead folks ever occurred. It's a hoax. And you say "millions"? Where?
of course there is no evidence, they got away with it. Only evidence if they get caught.

of course there is no evidence, they got away with it. Only evidence if they get caught.

Actually, and this is a pipedream, I know, is that each and every eligible American voter would have a federally issued ID card. Anything else would involve where a voter would be assigned to vote according to postal address. Yes. We have to split this up between federal elections an state elections, but why not all least split this up?

sure

okay

how many instances are there of dead people voting - in the real world? There has to be reports of it that can be verified

LOL there have been investigations. It's like the crap with Hillary .. lots of accusations, nothing turns up

sure

okay

how many instances are there of dead people voting - in the real world? There has to be reports of it that can be verified
Fraud: CBS News Discovers Hundreds of Dead Voters in Greater Los Angeles
CBS News Discovers Hundreds of Dead Voters in Greater Los Angeles

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)
Elections Expert: “We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls”

n Colorado, Lazarus is alive, well and doing his civic duty. So are Dracula and the Walking Dead. At least that seems like a safe assumption after a CBS TV station in Denver aired a report of people continuing to vote despite the obstacle of no longer being alive.
Colorado's dead voters

I got tired of googling maybe you should do it yourself.

sure

okay

Elections Expert: "We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls" (VIDEO)
Elections Expert: “We Now Have 4 Million Ineligible and Dead Voters on American Voter Rolls”

n Colorado, Lazarus is alive, well and doing his civic duty. So are Dracula and the Walking Dead. At least that seems like a safe assumption after a CBS TV station in Denver aired a report of people continuing to vote despite the obstacle of no longer being alive.
Colorado's dead voters

So LA County has around 10 million voters and an investigation finds a few hundred votes supposedly cast in names of voters who are dead?

wow

I bet that cost somebody an election.

all fraud is bad, but you do know that is such a minuscule amount, it is almost laughable?

The rest f your obnoxiously large and colored text is not worth responding to as it is crazed conspiracy theory bs

investigations turn up facts like, people who are dead or have moved are on voting rolls .. but there are not ballots cast in their names. LOL that is what people like FOX and other rightwing nutty sites leave out.

fine clean up rolls, but make it easier to register and to vote. Let's be honest, most Republicans fear more people voting as do many incumbents.

sure

okay

Colorado's dead voters

So LA County has around 10 million voters and an investigation finds a few hundred votes supposedly cast in names of voters who are dead?

wow

I bet that cost somebody an election.

all fraud is bad, but you do know that is such a minuscule amount, it is almost laughable?

The rest f your obnoxiously large and colored text is not worth responding to as it is crazed conspiracy theory bs
Those are just the ones they caught. Can't count the ones that weren't caught.

Those are just the ones they caught. Can't count the ones that weren't caught.
Uh, they were not 'caught'

The voter rolls were looked at in an investigation and cross checked. They were discovered. You have to stop making shit up. It makes dumb people look bad

Forum List

Back