Think you’ll know who won on election night? Not so fast …

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
topper.png

I’m not staying up after 9pm PST. If it ain’t known by then, it can wait until morning.

1. Some states count sloooooowly
votingquirks1029-sloth.png

2. Random glitches cause delays

votingquirks1029-panda.png

3. Runoffs may be required

votingquirks1029-turtle.png

4. Provisional ballots could come into play

votingquirks1029-manatee.png

5. Someone can demand a recount

votingquirks1029-snail.png

6. Lawyers could get involved

votingquirks1029-koala.png

All of these scenarios cause heartburn for elections officials who’d much prefer smooth-running contests with clear winners whose victory speeches are finished by bedtime.

The election administrator’s prayer,” Chapin said, “is, ‘Let the margins be wide.’”

Details @ The Washington Post Election 2018 Analysis

I heard dOnald tRump is preparing to call every single democratic win a rigged election.

With the predicted turnout, I'm guessing some of the most closely watched elections will be too close to call and may be like the 2016 elections, days before the ballots are all counted, because they have to wait for all the mail-in ballots to arrive.

Election results are a mixed bag but we already know what kind of shit we have waded through to get to this point.

POTUS Donald J. Trump stated this: "if Democrats win there will be violence."

Trump didn't say there MAY be violence, he said, there WILL be violence.

That is EXTREMELY irresponsible for any POTUS to say that, or to even imply that.

With the predicted turnout, I'm guessing some of the most closely watched elections will be too close to call and may be like the 2016 elections, days before the ballots are all counted, because they have to wait for all the mail-in ballots to arrive.

Or the drive thru ballots democrooks pull out of the trunks of their cars.

It cracks me up that you folks think only Dems would cheat at the polls. Like Republicans are Scouts or something.

It cracks me up that you folks think only Dems would cheat at the polls. Like Republicans are Scouts or something.

They couldn't get away with it...

Think about it for a second.

Barney Frank was in the US House for how long as a well known cum dumpster? No one gave a fruit fly's fuck that he was a depraved faggot.

Larry Craig WAS ACCUSED of being a queer and hounded out of the senate.

The same rules do not apply to each party when the "free press" is devoted to promoting the DNC.

Forum List

Back