Conservative Radio Host Fired Mid Show For Pointing Out Trumps Corruption

Do not, under any circumstances, criticize Dear Leader if you want to remain a member of the conservative-industrial complex.

Craig Silverman, host of The Craig Silverman Show on KNUS in Denver for the past five years, was fired midshow today for criticizing Trump on the air.

Conservative radio host fired midshow for pointing out Trump's corruption

The link to the Denver Post is in the article. In case anyone thought they would deflect from the topic.
He was LYING ON AIR! This places the station license at risk and it places the station in legal jeopardy. I know you idiots think that lying and making shit up is ok, but this crosses the line into slander, schitty schiff slander.. He lost his job because he stated lies and the ownership has every right to kill his show.

I was reading through the comments section. It's amazing ( and suspicious) how one sided the entire comment scroll is. I'm guessing that out of the 138 showing there are a total of a half a dozen authors. Also the fact that there are no opposing vlewpoint posts (none) on the site indicates that the site is heavily edited by a very biased moderator. Just another propaganda nest of lunatics looking to abolish the EC.

Jo
Daily Kooks...You'll have that.

“I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth.” ibid

The corruption and blatant dishonesty doesn’t belong solely to Trump and his cronies – conservatives for the most part are corrupt and dishonest; conservatives’ unwarranted attack of the House investigations, conservatives lying about ‘witch hunts’ and ‘a coup,’ and the right’s blind partisanism in the support of an individual clearly unfit to be president are but a few examples of that corruption and dishonesty.

Just heard an interview with the guy on Reliable Sources on CNN. He doesn't come across as a nutjob or a liar.
CNN has nothing but nutjobs and liars on their nutwork, loon.

“I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth.” ibid

The corruption and blatant dishonesty doesn’t belong solely to Trump and his cronies – conservatives for the most part are corrupt and dishonest; conservatives’ unwarranted attack of the House investigations, conservatives lying about ‘witch hunts’ and ‘a coup,’ and the right’s blind partisanism in the support of an individual clearly unfit to be president are but a few examples of that corruption and dishonesty.
STFUdonny.gif

Do not, under any circumstances, criticize Dear Leader if you want to remain a member of the conservative-industrial complex.

Craig Silverman, host of The Craig Silverman Show on KNUS in Denver for the past five years, was fired midshow today for criticizing Trump on the air.

The link to the Denver Post is in the article. In case anyone thought they would deflect from the topic.
He was LYING ON AIR! This places the station license at risk and it places the station in legal jeopardy. I know you idiots think that lying and making shit up is ok, but this crosses the line into slander, schitty schiff slander.. He lost his job because he stated lies and the ownership has every right to kill his show.
It's an opinion/talk show you moron, and whether you agree with the opinion or not it is in no way lying.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.....

Maybe his goal was to get 15 minutes of fame rather than continue wallowing in anonymity.

I was reading through the comments section. It's amazing ( and suspicious) how one sided the entire comment scroll is. I'm guessing that out of the 138 showing there are a total of a half a dozen authors. Also the fact that there are no opposing vlewpoint posts (none) on the site indicates that the site is heavily edited by a very biased moderator. Just another propaganda nest of lunatics looking to abolish the EC.

Jo
I was just looking at his recent shows and he is a far left commentator. I dont know where or how he is a "conservative". this looks like a false flag smear...

He's Canadian...
Maybe since canada has drifted so far left he qualifies as a conservative up there
If thats what passes for a conservative I would hate to see what a far left wacko is....
Some of them post here from time to time

they are among the most hysterical America haters we have

It's an opinion/talk show you moron, and whether you agree with the opinion or not it is in no way lying.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.....
Cheeto Jesus can do no wrong.

Did he "point out corruption" or merely give his opinion about a former Trump lawyer? If you are suffering from TDS you probably assume the former.

Here's the deal, Rush Limbaugh owns the EIB network so he gets to talk about anything he wants. Craig Silverman has to follow a program set by the Denver station owner. If he can't follow simple procedure it's surprising that he lasted five years.

I was in Colorado in September. It's a very beautiful state.

It was still warm enough to wear my anti trump tee shirts. I took the one that has an image of putin with trump on his knee with putin holding puppet strings on trump with the words putin's puppet on it. I took the one that says "donald trump is a vulgar pig" on it. I wore them in Colorado and in Utah.

I expected to get some very interesting reactions. I did. Not the reactions I expected.

I got people coming up to me agreeing with me and my shirt. I got thumbs up a lot. People shaking their heads YES and other very positive reactions I certainly didn't expect to see.

I didn't get even one negative reaction. Which I thought that's all I would get. Not even a frown. Even in Colorado Springs. Where they have a very large community of evangelicals.

Colorado is changing. The people are waking up to see what the republican party has become and they are leaving the party.

Firing a radio person just because they say the truth won't stop the truth. Not anymore. There are tons of radio stations and the internet. This man will not be silenced and his listeners won't have to miss him for long. He will be back.

I just love free speech.

PBS fired left wing Juan Williams for not being liberal enough. Fox picked him up. The Denver station is pretty small and they have a right to fire someone who doesn't stick to the format set by the station owner. If Silverman wants to rant about wide ranging subjects he should invest in his own network.

It is all staged. Denver has became bluer than blue. George Soros has found many of people that will accept his money.

Poll: Trump’s 2020 prospects not looking good in Colorado

he also poured millions of dollars into smaller races for district attorney in places like Illinois, Georgia, Texas and Colorado.
In Jefferson County, Colorado, George Soros found 'justice was not for sale'

Considering Silverman is associated with BuzzFeed I have my doubts he's a true conservative

And you're a true conservative?
Where are your post's about Trump's deficits during a long term economic growth?
How about Trump's plan for Eminent Domain?

I don't agree with many things Trump does or tries. But he's a damn sight better than Hillary would have been.

Trump's not a true conservative but there aren't many left.

As for deficits? Who's controlling the purse strings? Hint: it's not the executive branch

Also republican doesn't equal conservative

Forum List

Back