Conservative Radio Host Fired Mid Show For Pointing Out Trumps Corruption

Do not, under any circumstances, criticize Dear Leader if you want to remain a member of the conservative-industrial complex.

Craig Silverman, host of The Craig Silverman Show on KNUS in Denver for the past five years, was fired midshow today for criticizing Trump on the air.

Conservative radio host fired midshow for pointing out Trump's corruption

The link to the Denver Post is in the article. In case anyone thought they would deflect from the topic.
He was LYING ON AIR! This places the station license at risk and it places the station in legal jeopardy. I know you idiots think that lying and making shit up is ok, but this crosses the line into slander, schitty schiff slander.. He lost his job because he stated lies and the ownership has every right to kill his show.

So you're calling a conservative radio host a liar?

:auiqs.jpg:
No such thing as a conservative Canadian

I was in Colorado in September. It's a very beautiful state.

It was still warm enough to wear my anti trump tee shirts. I took the one that has an image of putin with trump on his knee with putin holding puppet strings on trump with the words putin's puppet on it. I took the one that says "donald trump is a vulgar pig" on it. I wore them in Colorado and in Utah.

I expected to get some very interesting reactions. I did. Not the reactions I expected.

I got people coming up to me agreeing with me and my shirt. I got thumbs up a lot. People shaking their heads YES and other very positive reactions I certainly didn't expect to see.

I didn't get even one negative reaction. Which I thought that's all I would get. Not even a frown. Even in Colorado Springs. Where they have a very large community of evangelicals.

Colorado is changing. The people are waking up to see what the republican party has become and they are leaving the party.

Firing a radio person just because they say the truth won't stop the truth. Not anymore. There are tons of radio stations and the internet. This man will not be silenced and his listeners won't have to miss him for long. He will be back.

I just love free speech.
Lol
Only when you agree with it you fucking moron

Trump's not a true conservative but there aren't many left
True, but hes actually done MORE than any conservative

He needs to walk softly and carry a big stick

Too vocal at times. But he's got my vote unless the demoquacks do the unthinkable and actually run a non clown
You're not going to change him.

Theres no such thing as a reasonable Democrat. They stand for nothing I would EVER vote for

If the station happened to score any new listeners because of whatever was put out there, I wonder what the people in charge of the station do with those who only make the listeners start surfing the radio waves again.

God bless you and the DJ always!!!

Holly

The link you posted says "group claims", sounds like a wild goose chase. I see you were unable to present any impeachable offenses here, you were only able to point to where you hope they are. Also, "nine" "claimed" impeachable offenses are so many that whatever your link leads to, it is guaranteed to be gish gallop.

They took a page out of the Democratic Leftwing propaganda networks.

Do not, under any circumstances, criticize Dear Leader if you want to remain a member of the conservative-industrial complex.

Craig Silverman, host of The Craig Silverman Show on KNUS in Denver for the past five years, was fired midshow today for criticizing Trump on the air.

The link to the Denver Post is in the article. In case anyone thought they would deflect from the topic.
He was LYING ON AIR! This places the station license at risk and it places the station in legal jeopardy. I know you idiots think that lying and making shit up is ok, but this crosses the line into slander, schitty schiff slander.. He lost his job because he stated lies and the ownership has every right to kill his show.

So you're calling a conservative radio host a liar?

:auiqs.jpg:
FOR THE READING IMPAIRED... HE WAS NOT A CONSERVATIVE by US Standards..

Is lying wrong? Inexcusable? A character flaw? To be shunned especially when employed by persons bearing great responsibility? Is it an ethical breach?

Do you support Donald atTrump?

Square that circle.

Considering Silverman is associated with BuzzFeed I have my doubts he's a true conservative

And you're a true conservative?
Where are your post's about Trump's deficits during a long term economic growth?
How about Trump's plan for Eminent Domain?

I don't agree with many things Trump does or tries. But he's a damn sight better than Hillary would have been.

Trump's not a true conservative but there aren't many left.

As for deficits? Who's controlling the purse strings? Hint: it's not the executive branch

Also republican doesn't equal conservative

"As for deficits? Who's controlling the purse strings? Hint: it's not the executive branch"-SassyIrishLass

It's the House, that control's the purse strings. The Democrat Majority House.s first fiscal budget started on October 1, 2019.
And with future deficits, Trump's presidency will make Obama look like Scrooge.
Trump’s Budget Deficits Could Almost Double Obama’s

"I don't agree with many things Trump does or tries. But he's a damn sight better than Hillary would have been."-SassyIrishLass

Trump is a horrible president, secondly as I stated before and after the 2016 election, based on Trump's and Clinton"s total lack of good character traits, I refused to vote for either one. That decision, looks like a pretty good decision.

What did he actually say?
That tRump is toxic and the Democrats are making a strong case for impeachment.
Not really. They are still trying to come up with an impeachable offense but all they can come up with are weak allegations. They should just give up on trying to win 2016 and start trying to figure out how to win 2020.
We've got a half a dozen at least.
An impeachable offense can be anything a simple majority in the House of Reps say it is

Pelosi knows she cannot actually remove trump from office be ause dems do not control the senate

but she is stalling his agenda and smearing his reputation going into the 2020 election

Not really. They are still trying to come up with an impeachable offense but all they can come up with are weak allegations. They should just give up on trying to win 2016 and start trying to figure out how to win 2020.
An impeachable offense can be anything a simple majority in the House of Reps say it is

Pelosi knows she cannot actually remove trump from office be ause dems do not control the senate

but she is stalling his agenda and smearing his reputation going into the 2020 election
She's not "smearing his reputation", she's informing the public.

Left wingers lie and so do right wingers lie. Lying is what makes our idiotic politics go.

She's not "smearing his reputation", she's informing the public.

So Trump was not informing the public about biden,

LMFAO

Surprise! The Denver Post is another major metropolitan newspaper with a left wing bias and we all know about the
batty lunatics at Daily Kos.
Not saying the story is automatically false, like left wingers would do, but I'll wait for follow up from more reputable sources.
"Left wingers" don't go around calling everything "fake news" -- automatically....

but I know who does tho…….

You also aren’t allowed to claim that Covid-19 came from a lab in China. To me it seems neither Democrats or Republicans like to be challenged. The intolerance of the two major parties should be concerning to all of us.

Forum List

Back