conservative dems are starting to switch to the GOP

You can't blame them really.

the PROGRESSIVE-COMMIE Pelosi-Reid-Obama and their comrades in arms pretty much used them them left them out to dry.

The last of the Dixiecrats are switching, just like Jesse Helms and the Dixiecrats years ago.
ROFLMAO

did you actually read the story?
i KNEW some moron like you would say that
:lol:
yeah, this guy MUST be a dixiecrat

DNC pols changing their flag is to be expected.

Of course both parties have largely fallen from favor with the general public.

Last poll I read on the subject actually place both parties BELOW Congress in terms of popularity.\

Basically, despite all the blather some of you believe from the talking heads, the TWO PARTY system no longer has the support of aboyut 80% of the population.

The jig is up, boys.

Step away from the corridors of power and nobody gets hurt

Last poll I read on the subject actually place both parties BELOW Congress in terms of popularity.\

Basically, despite all the blather some of you believe from the talking heads, the TWO PARTY system no longer has the support of aboyut 80% of the population.

The jig is up, boys.

this guy isnt IN Congress

The jig is up, boys.

I agree with you Mr editec, a new party is needed, the Social Democratic Party, a party for the poor and middle class. If Divecon can have his Teabastards why not a Social Democrat Party?

ROFLMAO

did you actually read the story?
i KNEW some moron like you would say that
yeah, this guy MUST be a dixiecrat

Dixiecrats are property of the Repugs, not Democrats and true liberals.
thanks for confirming you are a fucking moron
LOL

The pleasure is all mine because your post shows you to be an even bigger focking moron than I am. Checkmate du swine!

The jig is up, boys.

I agree with you Mr editec, a new party is needed, the Social Democratic Party, a party for the poor and middle class. If Divecon can have his Teabastards why not a Social Democrat Party?
Don't forget, morons like you!

Forum List

Back