conservative dems are starting to switch to the GOP

I don't agree with Republitards because none of what they stand for is of God and they're hypocrites who pretend Just a touch of being mudgementallthey're all about God and the Bible and Christian values when the gods they worship are big business, lobbyists and greed, Christ says a man cannot have two masters, you think God is really their master? Fool!

You're not a man of god either.

I'm not a man of God because of what, I don't defend Republitards or because to you it seems that I support Democrats more than Republitards even though both parties are failures to me? Go to the corner with your dunce hat. Everything I support are the same things the Bible teaches Christians they should be and what they should do.

Christians shouldn't call their wife's friends queers and kick them out of their house.

Fail

I don't agree with Republitards because none of what they stand for is of God and they're hypocrites who pretend Just a touch of being mudgementallthey're all about God and the Bible and Christian values when the gods they worship are big business, lobbyists and greed, Christ says a man cannot have two masters, you think God is really their master? Fool!

I'm not a man of God because of what, I don't defend Republitards or because to you it seems that I support Democrats more than Republitards even though both parties are failures to me? Go to the corner with your dunce hat. Everything I support are the same things the Bible teaches Christians they should be and what they should do.

I don't remember Jesus saying, "Go out and elect politicians to confiscate everybody's money, especially the rich, and redistribute it to the poor"

Remember it's not charity if it is not voluntary.

There is no honor in involuntary "giving".

The Blue Dogs are just about extinct in the Democratic Party. They have no choice but to head over to the Republican Party. More defections will come.

Your judgmental.
You use insults on a regular basis
You falsely accuse others [mostly of racism] w/o all or some of the facts

I can go on and on.

I'm pleased at the restraint shown in this thread. No one has called him an Uncle Tom.

Yet.

He's a minstrel .. a tap-dancing Uncle Thomas Remus.

:0)
I'm sure somewhere in the lefty blogosphere a liberal is going:

avtarbloodft9.gif

UNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOM

conservative democrats would be liberal republicans

does that mean that Liberal Republicans would be called Conservative Democrats?.....by the way....there is no such thing as a Liberal minded Republican....Dean says they are a myth...if your a Republican you have the same thoughts as Pat Robinson and all the other FAR Righties....

Republican In Name Only - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Republican In Name Only (RINO), is a pejorative term that refers to a member of the Republican Party of the United States whose political views or actions are considered liberal or otherwise insufficiently conforming to conservative values.

The RINO List

list of CURRENT rinos

I'm pleased at the restraint shown in this thread. No one has called him an Uncle Tom.

Yet.

He's a minstrel .. a tap-dancing Uncle Thomas Remus.

:0)
I'm sure somewhere in the lefty blogosphere a liberal is going:

avtarbloodft9.gif

UNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOMUNCLETOM

I'm real sure you imagine all kinds of fucked-up shit that has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

No one can blame you for a wet dream. :0)

Yet.
thats kinda what i was expecting, i didnt expect the "dixiecrat" bullshit, but that was so much more funny

I don't agree with Republitards because none of what they stand for is of God and they're hypocrites who pretend they're all about God and the Bible and Christian values when the gods they worship are big business, lobbyists and greed, Christ says a man cannot have two masters, you think God is really their master? Fool!

but yet you defend the Democrats....who is the fool here?....

you do realise that most people here have read your posts Bass....right?.....

Your judgmental.
You use insults on a regular basis
You falsely accuse others [mostly of racism] w/o all or some of the facts

I can go on and on.

and this guy has only been here a few months and he is wise to your bullshit....it dont take long to see through you Bass....your a phony.....

conservative democrats would be liberal republicans

does that mean that Liberal Republicans would be called Conservative Democrats?.....by the way....there is no such thing as a Liberal minded Republican....Dean says they are a myth...if your a Republican you have the same thoughts as Pat Robinson and all the other FAR Righties....

Republican In Name Only (RINO), is a pejorative term that refers to a member of the Republican Party of the United States whose political views or actions are considered liberal or otherwise insufficiently conforming to conservative values.

The RINO List

list of CURRENT rinos
well im sure Dean will come up with something to explain this.....

The RINO List

list of CURRENT rinos
well im sure Dean will come up with something to explain this.....
there are a lot of words missing from the rdead dictionary
RINO
Moderate
are just a couple

there are a lot of words missing from the rdead dictionary
RINO
Moderate
are just a couple

what i laugh at is when he says Democrats can be as ridiculously Liberal as he is or very Conservative,but still be Dems.....but Republicans can only be like the Far Right Christian Conservatives he always quotes.....no exceptions.....and he claims he has an education....to bad reason is not part of his Mental makeup....

Forum List

Back