conservative dems are starting to switch to the GOP

failyo, where did you go?
He's having more scrapings done of his frontal lobe..........

Actually I took a dump and it was the biggest, brownest, most smelly dump I ever took, I thought this a bit curious so I looked in the toilet and there! I saw the reason why! It was......Divecon floating amongst the chunks staring back up at me.
yeah, you make a complete FOOL of yourself and you got nothing but toilet humor to give
LOL

Wait a minute...why are we discussing local politics in Hall County Georgia?

I guess if we are going to look at local politics, lets look at Michael Willette from Presque Isle.

Maine Rep Switches From Dem To republican
wow, i would have never suspected you as a freeper ;)

and you could have used the original story link

Legislator from The County switches to GOP — Bangor Daily News

I guess if we are going to look at local politics, lets look at Michael Willette from Presque Isle.

of course, HE must be a "dixiecrat" too
just ask failyo

Wow a black county comish, gee that gives ou at least a dozen black party members nw huh?

Congress will surely change its tact now huh?

Oh wait.

Wow a black county comish, gee that gives ou at least a dozen black party members nw huh?

Congress will surely change its tact now huh?

Oh wait.

This is Charlie's argument to handle, he used to be a Repug, he'll shed some light, but if you ask me that retard and his wife voted Obama in 2008 and claimed they were conservative Democrats who are doing whats natural, switching parties to save their cowardly hides.

DNC pols changing their flag is to be expected.

Of course both parties have largely fallen from favor with the general public.

Last poll I read on the subject actually place both parties BELOW Congress in terms of popularity.\

Basically, despite all the blather some of you believe from the talking heads, the TWO PARTY system no longer has the support of aboyut 80% of the population.

The jig is up, boys.

Step away from the corridors of power and nobody gets hurt

I agree with you Mr editec, a new party is needed, the Social Democratic Party, a party for the poor and middle class. If Divecon can have his Teabastards why not a Social Democrat Party?

It's already here.. it's called the American Communist Party. Right up your alley.

Me? Definitely.

FR and WND are where I get all of my information.

of course, HE must be a "dixiecrat" too
just ask failyo

I think that he is an Aroostoocrat.

DNC pols changing their flag is to be expected.

Of course both parties have largely fallen from favor with the general public.

Last poll I read on the subject actually place both parties BELOW Congress in terms of popularity.\

Basically, despite all the blather some of you believe from the talking heads, the TWO PARTY system no longer has the support of aboyut 80% of the population.

The jig is up, boys.

Step away from the corridors of power and nobody gets hurt

I agree with you Mr editec, a new party is needed, the Social Democratic Party, a party for the poor and middle class. If Divecon can have his Teabastards why not a Social Democrat Party?

I realize your question was rhetorical, but the answer to it is based on the campaign finance laws.

No third party that started to gain traction won't be bought lock, stock and barrel, by the same forces which currently own the D and R parties.

When the basic premise of of how campaigns and parties are funded is so obviously designed to give money power over people, and when the laws of politics give every advantage to CAPITAL, no amount of community organizing can overcome that advantage.

It would take blood on the streets to overcome the advantage the insiders have, and even then the outcome would likely be even worse than what we're dealing with now.

Last edited:
I can speak for whites but for blacks who switch parties looking for a "better deal," this is a waste of time, people have to understand that its not the parties that work for the people on their own volition, it is the people that have to make the politicians work. Both parties have done blacks a great disservice, but it is the people that do it to themselves. Blacks need to get together with other minorities and the poor to form a huge voting bloc because politicians will get the message when you start voting them out of office the next ones will come to the people and give them what they want.

It all starts with education, educating oneself about every candidate and their voting records on key issues, who they've voted with, against, the issues they stand for, ignore their promises and know them for their deeds. Bouncing back and forth between two ineffective parties is not the answer, just expect more of the same in cycles.

Forum List

Back